3 years ago I predicted UFC will die as a brand in 2013. Guess I was right..

Options
Blank_Sinatra
Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
Let me open by admitting how much I loathe the whole thing and what it stands for.

Cant stand talentless rejects getting overhyped by mostly white and low IQ individuals who's idea of a good fight is a sanctioned bar brawl where one guy rolls all over the mat with another guy for half the match, or more.

These dudes look for one hit, they are not fighters, no technique, no defense, just brawlers who were signed off the street.

Lets have a look, Kimbo - backyard fighter, Seth Potruzelli - ? dude, Brock Lesnar - WWE wrestler..

I mean really, and that list goes on and on.

Fast forward to 2012 and they hardly in the news anymore, nobody gives a ? after Sonnen was demolished again by Silva.

Jon Jones will never fight Silva.

Now Dana White is publicly ? about Jones.. the sport is in shambles.

? them I hope they die quickly.

Boxing fans stand up.

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Dana White took over a boxing league in the US the sport would grow. Boxing is in the way of boxing I agree boxing is better and Dana White loves boxing your just hating on the UFC.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope you are right...? ufc, Boxing is on another echelon, thats like comparing rugby to football, you will always have a bunch of buffoons trying to argue that the sport is better, but in reality its just laughable
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think their talentless but I've always been more entertained by boxing. First of all the matches are too short. When everything pretty much is legal someone can get ko'd any second. A really good boxing fight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UFC
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    If Dana White took over a boxing league in the US the sport would grow. Boxing is in the way of boxing I agree boxing is better and Dana White loves boxing your just hating on the UFC.

? firstly, boxing dont have a single person running the sport and never will.

Secondly Dana White is a pale, pig melalin having mother ? with major attitude problems, no respect and no loyalty.

No way somebody that disses his number one cash cow (Bones Jones) publicly, like a scorned fucken girlfriend, would ever be welcome in boxing in so much as a fucken spokesperson role.

Dana White is a fucken egotistical ? . He threw his fighter under the bus.

What kind of circus he running over there?

Give me a break what a fucken joke.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    um....lts not compare boxing to ufc.....I still don't understand why folks do this....

*boxing fan post*
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MMA >>>>>> Boxing.

And it's not even close.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    MMA >>>>>> Boxing.

And it's not even close.

ahahhahaahajhahahhaja

Hahahahahahaahahahahahah
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dana white made the UFC brand bigger than any fighter, something boxing cant do with its multiple promoters...stop trying to compare mma to boxing
  • Blank_Sinatra
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Michael Malice is cool from his posts but YMCMB fan and a UFC fan who has the audacity to put UFC and boxing in the same sentence?

? talk like he wear Chancleta sandals with his toes out nh.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rofl @ $800 fight purses.....If I can throw a pretty decent undercard fight in my grandmothers backyard....something is clearly wrong
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Michael Malice is cool from his posts but YMCMB fan and a UFC fan who has the audacity to put UFC and boxing in the same sentence?

? talk like he wear Chancleta sandals with his toes out nh.

A good MMA card is just more exciting than boxing these days. Just the way I see it. Boxing has went to ? .
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    dana white made the UFC brand bigger than any fighter, something boxing cant do with its multiple promoters...stop trying to compare mma to boxing

Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar saved the UFC.
    which is why they are both still getting the type of fights they get even with the poor sportsmanship, steroids and incredibly embarrassing losses...

i dont agree with blank on much... but he is right in regards to the ufc.

in my eyes all he doing is delaying the inevitable.

as big as the UFC is, there is absolutely no reason any of their fighters should be getting paid below 5 figures.

folks still get $800 dollar fight purses. i dont give a ? if they are undercard, that ? is foul.

i don't agree with his opinon on MMA as a whole tho.

And just for the record, Jamel the only nigha here who's opinion on UFC worth a read.

If Jamel tellin you ? its a wrap, its a wrap.

Lets see a UFC stan argue with Jamel.

? you gotta be blind not to see it.

Warned you ? , Jamel know..
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are a lot of quality boxers out there but most folks wanna be spoon fed who is supposed to be great. I don't think Boxing has fell off at all because every month there seems to be good fights going on.

I will admit I am not much of an MMA fan but I think the sport and UFC in particular isn't going anywhere any time soon because there are so many fans of the sport.

The fighters in the UFC do need to get a union or something because if they are getting paid as low as Thulsa Don said some of them are then that is just crazy
  • [Deleted User]
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Jamel I hope you dont mind I just copy and pasted your last post and sent it to one of the homies who eats, breathes and ? UFC.

I always give the dude a hard time, this will definitely ? him slowly inside.

The end is near.

Good riddance.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    There are a lot of quality boxers out there but most folks wanna be spoon fed who is supposed to be great. I don't think Boxing has fell off at all because every month there seems to be good fights going on.

I will admit I am not much of an MMA fan but I think the sport and UFC in particular isn't going anywhere any time soon because there are so many fans of the sport.

The fighters in the UFC do need to get a union or something because if they are getting paid as low as Thulsa Don said some of them are then that is just crazy

Good observations cuzz..

Boxing heads will tell you the sport is still going strong.

Alot of young stars coming up.. Broner, Canelo, Ward, Josesito, Guerrero, Martinez,etc..

And the superfight will happen in the next year, bet that.

We out here sittin pretty meanwhile they were talking all this ? , now they own sport about to be terminated.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    why so much animosity towards mma?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    why so much animosity towards mma?
    not mma.... MMA is great.

it's UFC that is the problem.

This^^^^^

I miss Pride.