Options
    most clutch for $500 Alex
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    He threw 2 floaters that should have been intercepted and they only got better FG position from a pass interference penalty. The ? is that clutch?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Not more clutch than the refs.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no sign being the 2nd most clutch QB in the AFC, but he made some good decisions on that last drive, got lucky on the pass inf. call, but he did lead them down the field.
    Salute Joe.. Dude is slept on when you mention consistent QB's
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    SMH there's only two quaterbacks in the AFC that is clutch in the 4th quarter down by more than 7 points that lead their team to wins in the regular season and Playoffs (and I am leaving out Peyton Manning) and have done it multiple times for years and got those CHIPS......that is Big Ben (No Greek) and Tom Brady. I take them over Flacco in the 4th quater every damn time.

SMH FLACCO, in a few weeks ED REED will be cussing his ass out on the sidelines and in the press and put that pressure on him in the playoffs by letting him know anything less then a SB apperance is not exceptable,lol...
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flacco is a sleeper pick anytime. And nowhere as inconsistent as say Tony Romo
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flacco is alot better than people give him credit for...
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flacco can thank the refs for keeping 2 of his TD drives alive with phantom penalties against the Pats.

Most pathetic, terribly referee'd game ever. You shouldn't be bragging about anything after that debacle.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clutch??? he got bailed out by that no call...dude from the patriots got held like a muthafucka.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going offtopic here. But if this ref bs doesnt stop soon the NFL will have a riot on their hands. Stuff is beginning to look like WCW ca. 2000. Also Whoa at that B.S chant. Thats about as loud as they come
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

Yes and also he's just gotten better from the AFC title game to now. He looks like a top QB right now.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »

Yes and also he's just gotten better from the AFC title game to now. He looks like a top QB right now.

Over who????????
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this talk about flacco being a top qb needs to stop. Dude still makes HORRIBLE decisions at times, and he is just taking calls, not doing audibles to run/draw plays when EVEN HE KNOWS he should be handing rice the rock.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude got out that game by the skin on his teeth
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    give me big ben allday
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If mccourty had ANY kind of hands, and arrington wasnt tripping over air, this thread wouldnt have been created....but he did enough to win...clutch he is not. He should thank his O-line though, they had a good game.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flacco is bout that life. The kicker missed though..the refs on some dumb ? .
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously there were many games the officials ? up with spotting the ball in the wrong place, allowing the Niners 2 challenges with no timeouts, taking too much yardage on penalties....This ? is gettting worse by the week. People need to start protesting this ? . Especially if you are a season ticket holder
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    give me big ben allday

I lol everytime someone say he's overrated.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Flacco is bout that life. The kicker missed though..the refs on some dumb ? .

What life is he about?
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Winning. Clutch.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    If mccourty had ANY kind of hands, and arrington wasnt tripping over air, this thread wouldnt have been created....but he did enough to win...clutch he is not. He should thank his O-line though, they had a good game.

He should thank the refs for not calling any offensive linemen for holding. Michael Oher had his arm around Patriot DE's neck and no flag, yet the Pats were getting flags for brushing against a WR when they were on defense.

It was pathetic.

Flacco was a ? in this game. He threw an INT. Had a couple more that could've been picked. And constantly got bailed out by refs extended his drives... The refs gave the Ravens 5 free first downs on ? penalties against the Pats.

Honestly I am 100% confident the Pats should've won that game, and played much better than the Ravens... Even New Englands defense is better than BMores. They just didn't have home field crowd to sway the refs horrible judgement.

I was more scared of the Ravens last year.... but after this game, there's no doubt in my mind that the Patriots are capable of killing the Ravens if they meet in the playoffs again.

This game could have very well been a blow out in the first half. Pats were up 13-0 and forcing 3 and outs on defense. It wasn't until the refs called a phantom hold on Jerod Mayo to extend their drive, and overturned a suspicious 4th and 1, basically giving the Ravens 2 first downs where they should've punted on that drive. Pats could've gone up 20-0 in the 1st qtr...

Not homerism. Just truth.... This game could've been an embarrassment for the Ravens. Instead it turned into an embarrassment for the NFL and the referees.