LADIES, GETTING YOUR ? ATE.. YEAH OR NAW IM STRAIGHT?

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    lmao @missk

u get me girl!
    I see u grown too...lol

lmao..very 'grown' ; )

I read that post earlier but I wasn't trying to ? with caddo that damn early..smh..freak.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    did this ? just ether himself??
    oh ? ...fixed...
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    lmao @missk

u get me girl!
    I see u grown too...lol

lmao..very 'grown' ; )

I read that post earlier but I wasn't trying to ? with caddo that damn early..smh..freak.

lol, I thought that as well but then was like ? it

Next time u in town drinks on the Riverwalk girl!!
    Have u made it to Seaworld yet?
  • Dupac
    Options
    just texted her.. they're called dental dams.. she had fruity flavored dental dams...
  • Kat
    Options
    Not at all!

You know all our extra money is going into getting this damn house furnished.

But I will definitely take you up on the drink when we do make it! =)
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    just texted her.. they're called dental dams.. she had fruity flavored dental dams...

oh yeah....ur sister is nasty.....

in a good way
  • Dupac
    Options

in a good way

i got two sisters through my father.. both them some freak ball nasty ass chicks......

they're much older than me though.....and we ain't all really start being cool till like 12 years ago or so....

it's been quite an entertaining ride though... they both used to stay putting me on with thier friends.......

i was like 19 smashing chicks 30+.....? taught me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much in the bed room....
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in a good way

i got two sisters through my father.. both them some freak ball nasty ass chicks......

they're much older than me though.....and we ain't all really start being cool till like 12 years ago or so....

it's been quite an entertaining ride though... they both used to stay putting me on with thier friends.......

i was like 19 smashing chicks 30+.....? taught me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much in the bed room....

C/S

I aint have any sisters. But I have a lot of older female cousins. I used to be around them and they friends so they knew who I was. Then When I got in high school and got all big and ? ....Those friends started looking at me different....

Then it began....

• HafBayked
    Options

in a good way

thats whats up....i got a older sister....but she's a hater lol....she always just wanted to roast lil bro around her friends....one day she called me off another phone and was playing like a chick i supposedly ran into at the mall....i didnt recall but i started mackin anyway lmao....they had me on speaker too smh
  • Kat
    Options
    lmao!

I would be blocking on my brothers too.

Get your own ? , I'm not trying to hear my friends whine after my brother ? them over.
  • Dupac
    Options
    ? was crazy.. i used to feel like i was being taken advantage off....

i remember smoking a blunt with one of my sister's home girl while my sister was at work... i was like 21 and shorty was like 35-36.. i remember her being bad as ? , but i just felt she was like 150% outta my league... like there was no way in hell i could ever pull shorty...

she was driving a benz suv.. had kids like 10 and 13 years old...divorced.. caked up... high maintenance....

i wouldn't even know how to go at her....so we just sitting there smoking, talking about school..sipping on some crown royal on the rocks and outtta no where she's like

"you ever do a shotgun before??"
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao!

I would be blocking on my brothers too.

Get your own ? , I'm not trying to hear my friends whine after my brother ? them over.

All that happened in my situation is my cousins were mad at me cuz they friends would always be asking where im at hahaha

• HafBayked
    Options
    ? was crazy.. i used to feel like i was being taken advantage off....

i remember smoking a blunt with one of my sister's home girl while my sister was at work... i was like 21 and shorty was like 35-36.. i remember her being bad as ? , but i just felt she was like 150% outta my league... like there was no way in hell i could ever pull shorty...

she was driving a benz suv.. had kids like 10 and 13 years old...divorced.. caked up... high maintenance....

i wouldn't even know how to go at her....so we just sitting there smoking, talking about school..sipping on some crown royal on the rocks and outtta no where she's like

"you ever do a shotgun before??"

those type always lookin for some young meat....just gotta play it cool....they dont like the ones that act like they're geeked over them....u did right tho
  • Dupac
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ? ....she taught me the proper positioning for those deep ? strokes....

them ? is the ? equivalent of submission maneuvers in mma fights... chicks be tapping out like they gonna die if we keep going.....

the crazy part was when i got back to bmore i used this chick at work to demonstrate the ? for my co-workers in the break room.. we all fully clothed though.....

she looked up and me like

"? ...is you hard?"

i was like....

"uhhhhhmaybe a little"

images.jpg
  • shexil2
    shexil2 Confirm Email Posts: 33
    Options

them ? is the ? equivalent of submission maneuvers in mma fights... chicks be tapping out like they gonna die if we keep going.....

the crazy part was when i got back to bmore i used this chick at work to demonstrate the ? for my co-workers in the break room.. we all fully clothed though.....

"? ...is you hard?"

i was like....

"uhhhhhmaybe a little"

images.jpg

What kind of ? broad would let you demonstrate some ? like that in front of your co-workers?
  • Dupac
    Options
    shexil2 wrote: »

"? ...is you hard?"

i was like....

"uhhhhhmaybe a little"

images.jpg

What kind of ? broad would let you demonstrate some ? like that in front of your co-workers?

"? ...is you hard?"

i was like....

"uhhhhhmaybe a little"

images.jpg

the ones at my old job??

*shrugs*

there were some real freaks working at TSA
  • shexil2
    shexil2 Confirm Email Posts: 33
    Options

"? ...is you hard?"

i was like....

"uhhhhhmaybe a little"

images.jpg

"? ...is you hard?"

i was like....

"uhhhhhmaybe a little"

images.jpg

the ones at my old job??

*shrugs*

there were some real freaks working at TSA

You should have hit that. She obviously wanted it.
  • Dupac
    Options
    i never smashed any of the chicks i worked with at that job... they were extra extra open... way too many sub stories, and ? like that going around the workplace.. the airport was like a big ass highschool...everybody was ? everybody... but me...

there were a few close calls....and a couple i was willing to break that unspoken rule for.... but i can't lie on my man... nuffin ever went down....
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

@lighthearted26

Would you care to pm me a pic of your butt?

Or at least give a description of it?

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

in a good way

Older chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    deadeye wrote: »

@lighthearted26

Deadeye is determined to compromise your ass gasket @lighthearted26
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

in a good way

Older chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    deadeye wrote: »

@lighthearted26

Deadeye is determined to compromise your ass gasket @lighthearted26

345aece6264de017bfd12d9162a07efc.gif

• MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134
    Options
    Lol @ banana clip ? eaters