The Official NBA 2K13 Thread

Options

Comments

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how come my team easyily number one seed going into the finals and we don't have home court. we about to sweep them anyway, but still ? me off.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    got carmelo on my squad he hook me up with assists all day. I got him averaging 35 points. some times he steal jordan player of the game from me.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when u pass the ball to a teammate and they don't shoot they triple threat or some ? ? like thst and pass it back or do some ? ? like spin into traffic aka Carmelo Anthony
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoutout to the dudes I played online lately.
    I'm 6-0 with 5 games won off of quits

Ima stop playing online once I reach 10
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill body all yall ? psn smoke313
  • Trollio
    Options
    ? u will fall asleep before tip off
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I might swap my PS3 copy for the 360 one b/c PS3 updates for it download are too many & very slow.
  • Trollio
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate when u pass the ball to a teammate and they don't shoot they triple threat or some ? ? like thst and pass it back or do some ? ? like spin into traffic aka Carmelo Anthony

dawg dis ? erks me lmao they be ? my assist up wit dat stupid ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    nd on mycareer im bout to put out a hit on Roddy Beaubois, i already told management iont like playin wit him yet they givin his chuckin ass more PT nd he's signed for 3 ? years ? be intentionally ignoring me while im open to shoot ova 2 people nd when i call for da ball they say "bad call for a pass" i legit get ? everytime Roddy checks in lol
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lost an NBA today game against the T'Wolves because the Rockets got no inside presence whatsoever.
    James Harden can get 60, but everyone else is shooting with their eyes closed.
    Ain't playing this ? until the Rockets get healthy.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Only prob i have is that they have me in the game when we are blowing a team out by 20+. im like wtf my dude tired as ? . the patch fixed a lot for me. teammates are shooting the ball when i pass it to them. cant steal like i used to tho :/
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Only prob i have is that they have me in the game when we are blowing a team out by 20+. im like wtf my dude tired as ? . the patch fixed a lot for me. teammates are shooting the ball when i pass it to them. cant steal like i used to tho :/

And they'll take all the other starters out but yo ass and put you in with the scrubs. ? is irritating.

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    Shoutout to the dudes I played online lately.
    I'm 6-0 with 5 games won off of quits
    Ima stop playing online once I reach 10

thats what i did.. got my achievments and stopped playing head to head.. but i still play every now and again... ? still tryna do a XBL IC league? ill be the admin and make it short and sweet..
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PSN: HustleMarsallis
  • Trollio
    Options
    Got 6 trophies left before I platinum this game and be done with it
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hey does anyone know how to turn your a My career into VC again I had mine VC

then I decided to do another My career but by accident I replaced that one with my old one.

anyone know how to turn into VC do I switch it again.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hey does anyone know how to turn your a My career into VC again I had mine VC

then I decided to do another My career but by accident I replaced that one with my old one.

anyone know how to turn into VC do I switch it again.

aint no goin back homie
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? been cheatin lately online. I lost like the last 6 games against my homie.

Tell me how the game would keep losing connection when I wanted to pick a diff team so I was stuck picking the grizzlies over and over. Then the game lagged when I was shooting a FT with the game tied with 15 secs left in the game. My opponent was shooting 71% while I was shooting 39% and I never the foul call when going to the rack but ? if I put a body on melo its a foul. FOH ? .

OH yeahhhh and then this ? rasheed wallace blocked a shot all the way to the other basket and ? and ? was makin circus shots. Game got ? makin contested threes but I cant make a mid range jumper with mike conley. I swear to ? im bout to call the developers and curse these ? out.

But in My career I got a ring in my first year and im like 6 games in the new season and Im averaging 33 points 9 boards and 5 assists and 2 blocks
  • Trollio
    Options
    Im done with online, once I platinum this game ima sell it
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    This ? been cheatin lately online. I lost like the last 6 games against my homie.

Tell me how the game would keep losing connection when I wanted to pick a diff team so I was stuck picking the grizzlies over and over. Then the game lagged when I was shooting a FT with the game tied with 15 secs left in the game. My opponent was shooting 71% while I was shooting 39% and I never the foul call when going to the rack but ? if I put a body on melo its a foul. FOH ? .

OH yeahhhh and then this ? rasheed wallace blocked a shot all the way to the other basket and ? and ? was makin circus shots. Game got ? makin contested threes but I cant make a mid range jumper with mike conley. I swear to ? im bout to call the developers and curse these ? out.

But in My career I got a ring in my first year and im like 6 games in the new season and Im averaging 33 points 9 boards and 5 assists and 2 blocks

lol they robbed me when Steph Curry missed dat free throw in our online match i had a B+ release they repayed me wit dat game winnin Gallo 3 da next game tho
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just started playing again and got control of my account after it was hacked for the last 8 months plus, p swayze166 on Xbox trying to play some IC heads...trying to get back into this game heard it was patched recently after that garbage they released initially. Hit me up people
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    Im done with online, once I platinum this game ima sell it

Lets play online if you Xbox

• Trollio
    Options