be for real... are you gassed off them badges?

Options

Comments

• SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    truth is, i crush taters and im tryna play it safe.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    SOWETO wrote: »
    so, y'all love the badges, then? best thing since the last upgrade?
    bruh u should feel honored @ how ur ? was derailed
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ? : I have some sour whole milk(nh), any ideas as to what I should cook(nh) with it?

you mean buttermilk?
    Nah, regular whole milk that went sour.

It's in the grace period where it has no lumps and ? but you can still cook with it; while benefiting from the sour taste.

oh okay

anyway, most recipes i have for sour milk are breakfast or desert recipes. i have a great pancake recipe if you want (also makes great waffles if you have a waffle iron)
    Word, the only non-breakfast/dessert thing I can think of is a chowder, but I'm lacking in all forms of potatoes.

I'm a real ass ? , so I will straight up drink that ? if I can't come up with anything.

The milk in my fridge has been funky for two days...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speaking of peta, i love how they are against animal testing, but one of their top people is a diabetic who, you guessed it, uses insulin which is derived from animals and is made possible by animal testing. her whole life is prolonged by something she is staunchly against. if what she wanted happened (no animal testing), she'd be dead

to anyone that's anti-animal testing, don't take any medication/shots ever cuz animal testing is what made it possible.

Animal testing makes my heart sad :-(
  • SOWETO
    Options
    so, y'all love the badges, then? best thing since the last upgrade?
    bruh u should feel honored @ how ur ? was derailed
    to a certain extent, i am. thats why i posted here. but i did wanna see who could own it.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    speaking of peta, i love how they are against animal testing, but one of their top people is a diabetic who, you guessed it, uses insulin which is derived from animals and is made possible by animal testing. her whole life is prolonged by something she is staunchly against. if what she wanted happened (no animal testing), she'd be dead

to anyone that's anti-animal testing, don't take any medication/shots ever cuz animal testing is what made it possible.

Animal based insulin hasn't been available in the US for years. She's likely on Humulin or Humalog, neither of which are animal sourced (my wife is a type-1 diabetic)
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    I deserved that feelings smh
  • SOWETO
    Options
    y'all ain't ? .
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options

^ Cosign. I'm against animal testing but all for animal abuse.
    kick_cat.gif
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
  • konceptjones
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • konceptjones
    edited September 2012
    Options

lol, well then, thanks to animal testing, there's medication to make your heart happy again

Animal based insulin hasn't been available in the US for years. She's likely on Humulin or Humalog, neither of which are animal sourced (my wife is a type-1 diabetic)

true, but that doesn't change the fact that insulin was developed thru testing on dogs. and there are other places in the world that still use animal-based insulin (i know india does)

and in India you could get your ass beaten for eating a steak and there's places in the world where dog is on the menu, so what's the point here?
  • SOWETO
    Options

lol, well then, thanks to animal testing, there's medication to make your heart happy again

true, but that doesn't change the fact that insulin was developed thru testing on dogs. and there are other places in the world that still use animal-based insulin (i know india does)

and in India you could get your ass beaten for eating a steak and there's places in the world where dog is on the menu, so what's the point here?
    this animal testing is tearing us apart.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Are we really talking about animal testing? ? them.monkeys
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

It's a necessary evil :-(
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Ayo, anybody....why do y'all e-mericans call messicans wetbacks?

What's the origin?

#sonsofanarchy

Is it to do wid coming over on boats?

i swam here and when i got out of the water my back was wet.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I approve of animal testing.

If nonhumans want to stop it, let them speak for themselves.

? ass ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Badges? Damn forgot those existed.
  • SOWETO
    Options

It's a necessary evil :-(
    so scientists are too good to die for science now?
  • SOWETO
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Badges? Damn forgot those existed.
    lyin' ass ni99a, no you didnt.