?

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Its easy to clown when its not you, but if you've never been through this firsthand then you've probably never really been in love either.

Hol on....WHAT?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Who is this dude
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Its easy to clown when its not you, but if you've never been through this firsthand then you've probably never really been in love either.

Explain yourself bruh
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

chuuch

• p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The majority of people in Western society never fall is true love because their minds (due to a bevy of reasons) do not develop in a balanced manner. What they "think" is love is really just an illusion fed to them; internalized and accepted because they have no way of feeling what love actually is due to the previously mentioned imbalance.

Pain is Love, word to Ja Rule's tattoo.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    So you got cheated on and waited by the door? Tell us your story nh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    That is some real ? .
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I hope you made the ? walk back with him.
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    No door, he climbed into the sidecar of my motorcycle with her when I stopped to take a ? in a rest-stop Roy Rogers. I was in shock or something I guess, and I just started the bike back up and drove with them both in there, none of us seeming to give a ? (even though I did.) Stopped about 4 miles down the road at a little picnic ground because I began to tremble and was afraid I was going to crash.

He had to walk allllll that way back to his car at Roy's while still in that "I just busted a nut and don't wanna move for the next 15-90 mins" mode, so in reality he lost.

Are you saying you drove your motorcycle as a gentleman smashed your girl and then you stopped to let him off once he got off?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No door, he climbed into the sidecar of my motorcycle with her when I stopped to take a ? in a rest-stop Roy Rogers. I was in shock or something I guess, and I just started the bike back up and drove with them both in there, none of us seeming to give a ? (even though I did.) Stopped about 4 miles down the road at a little picnic ground because I began to tremble and was afraid I was going to crash.

He had to walk allllll that way back to his car at Roy's while still in that "I just busted a nut and don't wanna move for the next 15-90 mins" mode, so in reality he lost.

lmao...this can't be real life...
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options

And you're still alive? ? what type of super simp chumpish ? is this? I bet you wiped his ? off too and helped him out the sidecar cause he was in such a fragile state. Sent him away with a parting gift and a "cheerio old chap, off you go then".

? , you shoulda just drove that bike off a cliff. Every time that ? thinks about you she knows she killed a part of ya soul.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this has to be a joke.
  • Bloo Q
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    ? the IQ of these ? is low as ? .. smh @ them actually believing that ? bloo Q ?

? you sound butthurt, mayhaps something like this happened to you? ? sound a lil too familiar? Maybe you were the ? cryin' on the other side of the door once upon a time? ? over there got tears and a lump in his throat cause of the flashbacks and ? .
  • Bloo Q
    Options
    ? keyboard wet from the tears and ? . "How dare he make fun of that poor soul, I went though it too, I share his pain! What kind of monster would do such a thing?"

Ole' charmin soft ass ? .
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , i know you got beat up a lot growing up
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mods i tried to catch up on this thread but page 1 is plap broke
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Sounds like some R.Kelly Trapped in the Closet ? in here...

"Put my ear to the doooooor,
    She's moaning his naaaame,
    I open the doooor,
    She's giving him braaaain,
    I tap on the doooor,
    She looks over at meeee,
    I stand at the doooor,
    She just keeps gooooing,
    I shut the damn dooor,
    I fall to the floooor,
    Tears roll down my cheeeek,
    ? damn I'm so weeeaaak..."

SMH!

pay-yo-bills-r-kelly-the-pied-piper-of-the-irs-owes-over-6-million-in-back-taxes.png
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? is up with page one
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't go to page 1 or 2
  • VIBE
    Options
    Broken. 2 is too I think .
  • VIBE
    Options
    Maybe some one screen shot it, OP must have the img somewhere
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything is working now
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How's it make you a ? for believing the story? Are we talking about the story in the op or the motorcycle story? They're on equal footing. So I guess everyone's ? . Or maybe you need to just shut the ? up.