Artist you spoke to soon about?

Options
Ear2DaSt
Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Reason
Any artist grow on you? or you thought they couldn't rap that good at first?

Comments

• And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lupe...I heard Kick Push and thought homie was lame....then I listened to F&L yeah i was wrong...but im happy I was
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill, thought he was just another Philly battle rapper that couldn't rap about anything besides shooting somebody. Turns out he can rap about money and hoes too.
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sean Price. I thought he'd caught a nice second wind when Jesus Price Supastar was released. But he's done just about jack ? since then. And now he's finally got Mic Tyson coming out in a month, and he's barely built any buzz.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gunplay. I slept on homie somethin' serious.

......pause.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ricky Rozay I thought the ? was wack when I first heard hustlin' but every where I went they were playing that ? then jay got on the remix and I started slapping that ? . Port of Miami came out and that ? was piff been a fan since and he steadily improved every album until the dud ? forgives came out.
  • Demarco27
    Demarco27 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French Montana. I remember when hiim and Max B were puttin tapes out and i was thinkin "why max ? wit this non rappin ass ? ".

Turns out he make hot songs and hot mixtapes
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never really like anyone from jump to be honest. It usually takes time to win me over.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    french is a guilty pleasure
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Wiz & Currensy
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Jeezy- couldn't stand dude when the Boyz N the Hood ? dropped, And Then What, and Soul Survivor dropped ...then I heard Go Crazy and My Hood...decided to give him a chance, downloaded TM101 and been a fan since.
  • the_focused_one
    the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt:
    Any artist grow on you? or you thought they couldn't rap that good at first?
    Will_89:
    Meek Mill, thought he was just another Philly battle rapper that couldn't rap about anything besides shooting somebody. Turns out he can rap about money and hoes too.

Had me rollin' over here... Post of the week...
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is it about french montana ? Lol 'haaaan !'
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    Young Jeezy- couldn't stand dude when the Boyz N the Hood ? dropped, And Then What, and Soul Survivor dropped ...then I heard Go Crazy and My Hood...decided to give him a chance, downloaded TM101 and been a fan since.
    I can't respect anyone who doesn't see the greatness in Boyz N the Hood.
    You can literally see it leaking from your speakers when you play their 2 cd's.
    You aren't real. You lack life, fraggle rock

• Lou/Scar
    Lou/Scar Members Posts: 24
    Options
    I still haven't downloaded anything by J Cole or Big Sean. I liked Sean's verse on Cruel Summer so I might give his stuff a chance.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie.. my brother listened to so much pac and master p(wanna be pac clone) that I didn't really ? wit biggie til I got older.. he ? wit biggie too but pac was his fav
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Demarco27 wrote: »
    French Montana. I remember when hiim and Max B were puttin tapes out and i was thinkin "why max ? wit this non rappin ass ? ".

same here me and my cousin used to argue all the time about how french was wack as ? and max ain't need him then i heard playing in tha wind and became a fan
  • texasdaking88
    Options

same here me and my cousin used to argue all the time about how french was wack as ? and max ain't need him then i heard playing in tha wind and became a fan

I thought and still kinda think French is ass but I been a fan since I heard him and Max diss song Pop Grand Cru.. that ? is too funny..lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Lou/Scar wrote: »
    I still haven't downloaded anything by J Cole or Big Sean. I liked Sean's verse on Cruel Summer so I might give his stuff a chance.

J Cole: Warm Up and Friday Night Lights
    Big Sean: FF Vol2, FF Vol 3 and Detroit
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I thought and still kinda think French is ass but I been a fan since I heard him and Max diss song Pop Grand Cru.. that ? is too funny..lol

lol i still think that ? is type wack, but he do make some music i can zone out to in the whip and i dont think that ? might be slightly ?
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill.

Also French Montana. I can't help but think dude make highly entertaining songs
  • texasdaking88
    Options

lol i still think that ? is type wack, but he do make some music i can zone out to in the whip and i dont think that ? might be slightly ?

lol..yep.. u might be on to something with that slightly ? statement