Official Homeland Season 2 thread

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    Black ops = U.S. Assassins.

In other words, as soon as Carrie told Estes that Brody was turned, he set him up to get got. All that ? promised to Brody is basically a carrot on a stick. He's getting dropped when Nazir falls.

oh boy, Carrie is gonna be ? if she finds out. But I don't think necessarily think its wrong for them to wanna ? Brody like that.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? mike pounding out brody wife like he still in iraq... shorty bad as hell.. i seen some real life ? like that before.. ? brody cheating ? a side piece while his wife ? his best friend...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    so what about all the ? going on behind saul's back? Estes knew about the other ? too. who is this muthafucka on the bus?

i've always said that if anyone is working another angle, it is Estes. Estes is in love with the VP and i don't trust him. at all. now with quinn serving as a hit man to get rid or Brody and probably protect themselves from of the truth about Brody getting out. tying up lose ends. something else is up with the dudes switching out those batteries. seems a bit odd that such key players would be out in the open doing that ? . Brody is still working for nazir, he's just playing the CIA. to what extent, its hard to say
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    so what about all the ? going on behind saul's back? Estes knew about the other ? too. who is this muthafucka on the bus?

Word, ? got me confused...
    it's dar adal (sp?) he's basically quinn's superior. when quinn found out saul was lookin in on him, he went to dar adal to see how he should proceed next.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i'm sure brody isn't dying, but it might be better for him if quinn got rid of him in the long run now that nazir knows he crossed him. i don't think brody is working for nazir anymore. nazir isn't ? with him anymore & estes was about to have him offed soon as the mission was over. brody's only valuable to carrie at this point.

i'm interested to see how the writers spin brody's story now. these past few episodes have been kinda slow compared to the beginning of the season, but this episode was amazing. ? felt like season 1. hopefully these last episodes are like this last one.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^the black ops situation with quinn brilliant I didnt see that coming.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? hate Dana...? comes to my house and say get your ? we gotta go, i'm not being defiant off the bat..i'm gettin my ? and gettin ghost and asking questions later...hollywood makes white teenagers the most unlikeable characters EVER..

For a second i thought Quinn was a mole working for Nazir, that ? 's apartment has almost nothing in it, thought he was another sniper ready to bounce at any given minute..
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I actually don't hate Dana. She fell in line quick when Mike put her in her place.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea mike had to check her ass
  • Matt-
    Options
    i don't trust brody still.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How G.O.A.T. would it be if Saul was like to Dar A'dal, " I thought you died in the 80's hanging out a helicopter."

• Matt-
    Options
    what if dar nadal is ? saul's wife/exwife
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    I had no idea why Saul was looking into Quinn, that really seemed to come out of nowhere. They should have at least added a scene in the previous ep to transition into it.

I'm not sure about Brody either...he was MIA for 12hrs, but from the looks of the preview he is still with the CIA. Although I am thinking that he's going to start pushing his own agenda, not entirely US and not entirely Arab.

Carrie definitely still has some feelings for Brody, not entirely sure how deep anymore, but something is there.

Mike checking Dana was very much needed. She was getting a bit out of hand.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dana is the new carl

Never disrespect Carl's G like this again. Little man busts his guns and no ? are given. Dana = Lori. Chick needs her ? cut open and to be eaten whole by a zombie like a snack wrap.
    I had no idea why Saul was looking into Quinn, that really seemed to come out of nowhere. They should have at least added a scene in the previous ep to transition into it.

I'm not sure about Brody either...he was MIA for 12hrs, but from the looks of the preview he is still with the CIA. Although I am thinking that he's going to start pushing his own agenda, not entirely US and not entirely Arab.

Carrie definitely still has some feelings for Brody, not entirely sure how deep anymore, but something is there.

Mike checking Dana was very much needed. She was getting a bit out of hand.

A bit? Show basically made her a selfish ? "rebel" from jump who treats her mom like ? for actually being there. Then, out of nowhere, they decided to give her a conscience and have her suddenly care about other people to the point she can't stand lying when that's all the character's been about.

And I'm supposed to give a ? ?

Hell, I believed the VP's son was more conflicted about the ? than she was, and he was openly self-serving about the whole situation. Character just seems written to be mad and in no way represents even an angsty teenager. Her and Margaret Shroder are the worst characters on television.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Carl is a little ? .
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 7th is made up of ? phantoms. Carries hoe ass shaved sauls ? hole no shaving cream. Brody tells nazier he wants 72 virgins or else. Mike impregnates brodys wife tells the daughter she contemplates suicide cant hold secret. Quinn confesses he was in grassy knoll during 1963 with e howard hunt says starts singing Time is on my side yes it is.

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    The 7th is made up of ? phantoms. Carries hoe ass shaved sauls ? hole no shaving cream. Brody tells nazier he wants 72 virgins or else. Mike impregnates brodys wife tells the daughter she contemplates suicide cant hold secret. Quinn confesses he was in grassy knoll during 1963 with e howard hunt says starts singing Time is on my side yes it is.

The ? ???
  • Will Munny
    Options
    How is carl not a little ? ? Child badasses are entirely unebelievable.

He has a gun, a zombie grabs his leg and he doesn't shoot he zombie is just lies on the ground and kicks free and runs off...without the gun. Then when he see's old man guts on the ground he just cries like a little ? and buries his face in his mom's dusty cooch.

Then all of a sudden he's a badass in season 3? Thats some ? . Go in the house carl.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »

lmaaaoooo what the fuuuuuuuck
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    idk what to think about this episode...part of me was like 'yea it's a tv show but this ? is a lil to outside the realm of reality'...but then part of me also bought it when put in terms of the bigger picture.
  • infamous114
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lol what a wack cliffhanger...I thought Estes was calling Nazir at the end...
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and now we have the 24 plots coming into swing. I knew the writers couldn't help themselves with this bs.
    I think Saul might get killed soon
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

im expecting a BIG reveal next week. n I thought the same ? . lol.

cool episode tho. lotta suspence
  • infamous114
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

im expecting a BIG reveal next week. n I thought the same ? . lol.

cool episode tho. lotta suspence

Next week? That was the season finale bruh lol.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf? googled that ? . season finale is Dec 16th. same day as Dexter wtf u yappin bout?