Friendly Friday! What ya'll got planned for the Weekend?

Options
Kat
Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Well?

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    ? , thrownin a get together/party at my crib and resting on da sabbeth..
  • Britt_J
    Britt_J Members Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kids will be gone this weekend..

Going shopping for their bday

Going to a winery with my mom
  • Kat
    Options

Nobody was asking you though.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    LOL @ u catchin feelings from da other thread...
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    Britt_J wrote: »

Mine too! Well just for the night..but still...time to cut loose!
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haircut today.
    House party tomorrow
    Football all day Sunday, then the bar.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's my old lady birthday, so I'm cooking her a dish tomorrow (yassa chicken) then we stepping out later that evening
  • Britt_J
    Options
    It's my old lady birthday, so I'm cooking her a dish tomorrow (yassa chicken) then we stepping out later that evening

recipe please?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@britt
    Did a tour recently of some beautiful wineries-it was very interesting to see the process and experience the different wines at each stop (glad I didn't drive tho!), enjoy!!

Shopping
    Lunch with friends
    Taking sister out for her birthday

• _Goldie_
    Options

Nobody was asking you though.
    cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    slide_dining_1.jpg

^^^^^goin scrub for dinner tonight.

get some drinks saturday night
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Comic shopping after work today. Get High and play video games. Im on my broke weekend this weekend so prolly not gonna do much.
  • Kat
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Comic shopping after work today. Get High and play video games. Im on my broke weekend this weekend so prolly not gonna do much.

Hate those..that'll probably be next weekend after that first rent bill is due..lol.

@YoungMoldie - Long as you keep your unnecessary comments to yourself we're good!

• Britt_J
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

@britt
    Did a tour recently of some beautiful wineries-it was very interesting to see the process and experience the different wines at each stop (glad I didn't drive tho!), enjoy!!

Shopping
    Lunch with friends
    Taking sister out for her birthday

Smh my mom doesn't drive..maybe I can get my dad to drop us off LOL

• _Goldie_
    Options

Hate those..that'll probably be next weekend after that first rent bill is due..lol.

@YoungMoldie - Long as you keep your unnecessary comments to yourself we're good!

I was just ? wit u, never even seen ur body before smh, stop being so sensitive.
  • Kat
    Options

I was just ? wit u, never even seen ur body before smh, stop being so sensitive.

lmao

self-ethered
  • _Goldie_
    Options

lmao

self-ethered

What mf? I havent , but if its like erebody says it is, then I aint missing ? lol ...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gah yeah my rent is due next week too :( Us alaskans get dividends tho next week so itll be like it get 2 pay checks. itll be all goood.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wedding on saturday(lil cousin)....pretty laid back chill type weekend, might take the car to the shop...
  • king hassan
    Options

recipe please?
    3-4 lbs of chicken *cut up* I use ?
    Onions
    Lemons -just the juice or use concentrate lemon juice as well.
    Hot Chile Pepper minced
    Vegetable oil
    Salt/Pepper
    Olive oil

Mix everything in a bowl and let sit. I usually let it sit a day. I'm putting it together tonight to cook tomorrow evening

Take the chicken out and saute' them in a pan. When brown put to the side

Heat the olive oil and add the onions, getting them browned

Throw the rest in the ? of oil and onions including the chicken. cook about 30 minutes.

It's gonna be a brown looking soup when done, pour over rice and you set. I ususally put a yam in mines as well
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I GOT THAT NEW AVENGERS ON BLU RAY... GET ME SOME CRABLEGGS SPRINKLED IN OLD BAY AND LEMON PEPPER, A TUB OF LAND O LAKE SWEAT CREAM BUTTER AND GET DOWN!
  • Kat
    Options

lmao

self-ethered

What mf? I havent , but if its like erebody says it is, then I aint missing ? lol ...

See this is why I can't ? with slow people...cause ya'll are too dumb to get ? .

SELF-ether would mean I ethered myself by taking offense at your fat joke when you've never even seen me.

Do you understand now or should I sign it to you?
  • king hassan
    Options

recipe please?
    I cook a mean goat stew as well
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

recipe please?
    3-4 lbs of chicken *cut up* I use ?
    Onions
    Lemons -just the juice or use concentrate lemon juice as well.
    Hot Chile Pepper minced
    Vegetable oil
    Salt/Pepper
    Olive oil

Mix everything in a bowl and let sit. I usually let it sit a day. I'm putting it together tonight to cook tomorrow evening

Take the chicken out and saute' them in a pan. When brown put to the side

Heat the olive oil and add the onions, getting them browned

Throw the rest in the ? of oil and onions including the chicken. cook about 30 minutes.

It's gonna be a brown looking soup when done, pour over rice and you set. I ususally put a yam in mines as well
    TAKE A PICTURE OF THAT NASTY ? WHEN U DONE!