Erase ONE LINE from a Rapper's rhyme pad, and Rewrite hip hop history

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Reason
Just imagine a rapper sitting in the studio... Writing in his rhyme pad... Pretend he had second thoughts on a line, and erased it (or erased from their mind for ? who claim they don't write rhymes)...

This thread is about picking 1 line where... If the artist had erased it, some things could've been different in rap history... Imma start:

""L, is that a mic on your arm? Let me borrow that" - Cannibus

I'm sure Canibus as written hundreds of thousands of bars in his life... Just imagine if bis had wrote that, then laughed and said, "nah, imma scratch that".... Lol.. A lot of ? coulda changed.

I think it's crazy because the line really isn't ? ... and it started a beef that was pointless...

I remember back when DMX was first bubbling.. Canibus was on the same wave length as that ? popularity wise... I remember having a little tape (the kind you stick your finger in to rewind) with some fire ass Canibus rhymes.. He was hot... I know there would have never been a 2nd round knockout without the beef.. And I know Canibus didn't help his cause with not being able to make songs and hooks...

But I still think Canibus could've went on to if not have a career on DMX level, at LEAST on somebodie's level like Cam'Ron or somebody.. He could've had a decent long term impact on the culture...

But 1 line wiped all that out...

Now the ? gettin ripped in battles by no name rappers, going to the army and probably on drugs... ? sad when you think about it.

Your turn

Comments