revenge of the EX

Options
ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
if one of your family members or close friends married or is dating one of your ex how would you react??

do you still have feelings for this person?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't care.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    if it was a girl i dated for a short time then i wouldnt care

if it was chick i was in a relationship with before for a long time then it would be pretty awkward

Edit : nah f*ck that the 2nd one aint gonna fly cuz if i dated them for a long time then i really had feelings for them , so nah that wont fly
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was my last ex, then yes I would be ? .
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    but KeepOn...she's your EX for a reason right?why care if she's with somebody else?even if it's a close friend or family member whos wifing or boinking her now lol
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

that's your ex?if so she bad and got some big ass ?
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but KeepOn...she's your EX for a reason right?why care if she's with somebody else?even if it's a close friend or family member whos wifing or boinking her now lol

But "EX" doesn't mean you have hate towards them , im actually still really cool with my last ex we do a lot of things together still we just no longer in a relationship ..it's different when u been with someone for a while

like i said if it was someone who barely lasted i wouldnt give a damn at all

also it would be way easier also if it was someone who u dont even speak to anymore , it be on some "Oh who cares i dont even speak to them anyways" ...
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    so basically kang is trying to ? his cousins ex LOL

all yall in here saying you wouldnt care under any circumstances is lying your ass off

pico .... if one of your cousins came to some random family function/get together with some ? you ? whether briefly or not ..... THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO IS HIT HER WITH THE BEEN THERE DONE THAT SWAG

? has happened to me PLENTY of times ... the city i live in is rather small so yall know how that goes
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naa, I don't talk to my exes and that petty "oh that's left overs" ? is for the birds.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

@ that! We had history. Years was invested in that.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    If it was just a shorty I ? with for a short period of time, then I wouldnt care.
    But If it was a serious relationship, then he broke the code, thats an unwritten law...
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options

lol so you will ? a ? if you see her with somebody else?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    i wouldnt give a ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    im killing them all.

with idgafucks cause i wouldnt care
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Options
    ? em aint gonna solve anything
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

lol so you will ? a ? if you see her with somebody else?

Dunno about killin my own blood relative over that hefa. Words will be said. Especially to that hefa.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was just a shorty I ? with for a short period of time, then I wouldnt care.
    But If it was a serious relationship, then he broke the code, thats an unwritten law...

Yeah, in situations like that I'd be thinking that my ex-girl was trying to get back at me some kind of way by getting at somebody close to me.

I'd be thinking that the friend or relative was a snake who was either creeping with my girl while we were still together or was plotting on her the whole time I was with her.

Either way, that person would be cut off for doing some disrespectful ? like that.

All these women out here and you've gotta go after somebody that used to talk to one of your people???

Same thing with an ex.

She just has to go after somebody I'm cool with...no other options available?

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Most ? is gonna say idgaf, but they bullshittin....

X said that ? perfectly at the 23:50 mark....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJU29X46AI0
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Most ? is gonna say idgaf, but they bullshittin....

X said that ? perfectly at the 23:50 mark....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJU29X46AI0

Damn. ? ethered Fredo somethin lol!
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly It would be too awkward for me to support. How you look chillin witcha homeboy/family member both of yall knowing full well you ? his girl? You know where her spots are, what she likes, doesn't like. You know what the ? like, what head about and ya'll just chillin huh?

Smh I wouldn't want to be party to that type of shenanigans. ? been watching "The Best Man" too much, I'm straight on that awkward stuff. It aint about bitterness or jealousy but straight up decency.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ya thread, b..

You wacc kid
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    She would be found in a river. I don't play that ?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Honestly It would be too awkward for me to support. How you look chillin witcha homeboy/family member both of yall knowing full well you ? his girl? You know where her spots are, what she likes, doesn't like. You know what the ? like, what head about and ya'll just chillin huh?

Smh I wouldn't want to be party to that type of shenanigans. ? been watching "The Best Man" too much, I'm straight on that awkward stuff. It aint about bitterness or jealousy but straight up decency.

yeah exactly lol. emphasis on the bolded too for clarification purposes.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't really know how I would react. I've handed off girls I smashed to my boys, but I haven't to a relative. I would guess it would be a bit awkward. Especially if all parties involved (that means including the fam that's with her now), know you smashed. Would he be cool with her being around you? Would he ever let her "pick up something from your place"? I would think the dude that had her first would be more comfortable than the dude that's currently with her.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not this ? again......
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If one of my boys or a family member started something with an ex I would slowly bring them to a point of mental anguish.

They think it would burn my soul, or at least she would but every opportunity I would be on some yo dawg, she stilldo that thang with her tongue? Yea mayne she perfected that ? with me? * daps* While she sittin right there.

If they get into an argument I'd be like "It's cool dun she was on that same ? with me. YOu gonna feel tempted to argue with her ass, and this what she gonna say."

My thought process is ? a ? tryin to get at my emotions, I play the long game and turn the tables on that ass. ? wont be able to kiss her without seein my ? in her mouth.

Every time she do some nasty ? , he gonna know she perfected it with me. It will burn his soul alive.