FATHERS OF THE IC: LEMME TALK TO Y'ALL FOR A SEC...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
The "Honey boo boo" thread sparked an issue that has me bothered, angered, and peturbed. Am I the man who finds it disturbing that these women have their daughters parading around, lookin like human dolls on these pageants?? WHERE THE HELL ARE THE FATHERS?? Please exclude the dead beat fathers. I'm talkin about the ? that actually handle their business.

I don't get how any man would allow his wife or BM, put their own child out there like that, and be cool wit it. I don't have any kids, but if my future wife were to ask me if its ok to put our daughter in one of those pageants, you best believe she's gettin cursed the hell out! Just so some sick azzz ? can...I'll ? that muthafucca DEAD!! Press feelings all you want, but if any of y'all got lil daughters, then you should be cosigning this.

So I ask the IC fathers with daughters. How would handle this situation? Would you allow your wife/BM enter your lil girl(s) in a pageant like the ones on tv?

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of these dudes are weak and the woman controls them anyway. or they fathers are just sitting back and waiting for the money to roll in.

either way the man is weak and no man is ever supposed to let his family be pimped let alone his daughter. its no different that just taking her to the corner an selling her.

if it was me, the mother would be my ex wife and i'd have custody of my daughter and i'd be beating her ass the moment she tried that boo boo ? .

but thats just me
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I did that as a child it was nothing like it is on Toddlers & Tiaras. There were no false teeth to cover openings if you'd just lost a tooth, no thousand dollar outfits, no hair pieces, no makeup, no crazy talent competition...the stuff you see on that show is uber glamorized..at least compared to the 90s.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I did that as a child it was nothing like it is on Toddlers & Tiaras. There were no false teeth to cover openings if you'd just lost a tooth, no thousand dollar outfits, no hair pieces, no makeup, no crazy talent competition...the stuff you see on that show is uber glamorized..at least compared to the 90s.
    I don't watch that faggotry, but that JonBenett Ramsey ? seemed pretty extreme.

That was smack dab in the middle of the 90's.

First time I've typed that phrase.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fiat, smash or pass if Jon Benett Ramsey was still alive.

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Well she died around the time I started ? , so I'd probably smash in memory of her.nh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Well she died around the time I started ? , so I'd probably smash in memory of her.nh

LMAO, it's funny they never solved that murder.

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yah, not saying it didn't exist but it definitely wasn't as televised or widespread imo. It was just another fun extracurricular activity for me like ballet, swimming, gymnastics, and tae kwon do. And notice also that 99% of those crazy pageant moms are white.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its ? hilarious how mother are very willing to ? their kids.

If its not in the pageant show its in the church choir or some other activity

where parents get to show off to other parents that they are just as good

or if not better than the stock family. SMH conformists.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    i'll admit i was cool with the wife putting our oldest in them comps...
    due to the fact that i was ignorant of what went on...
    i never went, the ? did i care for, right?

HA!!!

i went up to one once and saw nothing but old white men as judges, parents damn near snatching their daughters arms out of their shoulder sockets, parents yelling at their kids while they on stage, getting FURIOUS when they got to crying...

after that... she never went back.

"but jamel, it was just that one show! their not all like that!"

I DONT GIVE A DAMN! this ? ends today.

she got a few medium trophys and one that comes up to my shoulder.

That's what I'm talkin about. Parents, just like wit a lot of these extracurricular activities, are fool. Why do you got my 6 yr old caked up in make-up?? Naw
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't got kids but when I do, ain't no way my daughter gonna be involved in some ? like that.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a son. But no ? way, if I had a daughter, she'd be in pageants. But to me, it's less about some ? and more about me not wanting them to get the wrong concept of beauty and self-worth.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Princess Boy's father approved of his faggotry . . . .
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so this is to blame for the stuck up attitude you have now?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of those parents are on the "I failed to live out my dream so I'll do it through my kid" ? . no different than the dads overly hard on their sons about football/basketball/etc.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    A lot of those parents are on the "I failed to live out my dream so I'll do it through my kid" ? . no different than the dads overly hard on their sons about football/basketball/etc.

EXACTLY!! It's sad man. You gettin mad at your lil daughter b/c she no longer wants to do pageants? Really? I could never force my child to participate in something thru don't wanna do. Or act like a raging lunatic, b/c I'm tryin to live thru them. Can't do it
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of these chicks from what I've seen are stay at home moms and the dads just go along with that ? . Really this is just women living their lives through their children which makes parents(females and males) go crazy. It's the same ? as fathers who go nuts when their sons play sports. My daughters will never be in anything like that. Theres enough ? on tv and the radio these days that has 5 year olds outchea talking/acting like grown women.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    My daughter is 5, and she does not wear make up at all. Simple as that. I will punch her mom in the eye if she put my daughter in a paegent
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't agree with the ? either.

Let's be realistic though, men/fathers/parents don't have as much control as people like to make believe.

For instance, you might feel that beating your kid is the way you want to discipline but the law/child services says otherwise.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    I don't agree with the ? either.

Let's be realistic though, men/fathers/parents don't have as much control as people like to make believe.

For instance, you might feel that beating your kid is the way you want to discipline but the law/child services says otherwise.

shiiiiiiiit.

ask my kids who they rather face, me because they fukked up in school.
    or me because they called child service on me.

beating your kids is ok, if you talk to them afterwards. but beating they ass because you mad and not talk afterwards...? is for the birds and becomes counter productive.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares, b..

A hoe gon b a hoe regardless of age
  • ali-phx
    ali-phx Members Posts: 49
    Options
    Absolutely not. Its like a free show for the pedos..... I coudn't imagine how crazy I would act seeing smoe dude look at my daughter crazy
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my daughter would never be a part of some ? like that.....her mama has made jokes about it but she knows it aint goin down as long as im alive