VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=rLHU-_OhT8g

? is raw as ? , had me scared for him.

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is old and he deserves it for using last chance and a noob tube. If I was there I would tea bag him as he calls for help.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i will not miss this ? when i get out ? 1st week in afghan we got into a 24hr firefight, i give the taliban credit them muthafuckas do not quit
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is old and he deserves it for using last stand and a noob tube. If I was there I would tea bag him as he calls for help.
    Fixed and LOL.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should called in PimpMVP to lay down some cover fire.. smh he forgot his p90 with the heart beat monitor
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait....this ? aint crouched or on his elbows and knees and wonders how he got hit?

just the sound of gunfire would either have me running in the opposite direction or crawling
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lol at the call of duty references. ? is wild over there right now. I'm an x-ray tech in the air force but I work at SAMMC(the hospital they send soldiers to after they get sent to Germany when they get hurt) and I've seen some crazy ? lately. Sad, trill ass video though..
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why'd it look like he was trying to get shot? Son was just casually walking upright towards the gunfire.

Ol "i'm hit, i'm hit" lookin ass ? .

I was waiting to hear somebody yell back "no ? buddy!"
  • KingKemet
    KingKemet Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? was that? When dude was firing his weapon he wasn't even zeroing in on the compound below where they most definitely were firing from. Looks like he was just firing off into the air. Afterwards he didn't even try to return fire and he had a perfect line of site (well it looked like a good line of site from the video)
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im going down the hill!....you doing what?? is u crazy
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? crazy. dont even see nobody out there he just shootin.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2012
    Options
    thats what im saying.....acting like hes iron man or some ? .

? was just firing.....dont look like at anything...but just shooting.
    ole wasting bullets ass bastard

? if you hit...get behind that bigger rock where you should have been
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man that ? was/is a ? idgaf.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I think he was being shot at from the mountain across from him.

Also, it's easier to go DOWN than UP with that much gear on. He probably had 50+lbs on him.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all yaw ? is wack for making jokes/stupid comments about this ? . ol' "if I was there I woulda done such and such" ass ? . shut the ? up for real, most of yaw ? ? don't even want a part of a fist fight let alone a fire fight. Respect the ? thats dying for our country. ? ? for real.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 JAMEL THROWS HIS ARMY COOK CAST IRON SKILLET AT THEM
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    all yaw ? is wack for making jokes/stupid comments about this ? . ol' "if I was there I woulda done such and such" ass ? . shut the ? up for real, most of yaw ? ? don't even want a part of a fist fight let alone a fire fight. Respect the ? thats dying for our country. ? ? for real.

^^^this...but these kneegroes will just say he stupid for volunteering...while they bad mouth the country and take advantage of all our freedoms...

i cant see the video...but i think this is the one where he was drawing fire away from the rest of the squadron or whatever you call it....i was in the navy...we called them divisions...dont know what its called in the army
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quote:

"We were doing overwatch on the village to recon and gather intel. I was point heading down the face of the hill with the LT. when we got hit. the rest of the squad was pinned down by machine gun fire. I didn't start the video until a few mins into the firefight for obvious reasons. I came out into the open to draw fire so my squad could get to safety."

• CP203
    Options
    his squad is some ? ass ? if you know hes going out to draw fire away from them, they shouldve been laying down surpressive fire down and taking better firing positions, im sure they had a couple saw gunners out there and im sure they could have called in attack aviation to lay some hell fire down
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Quote:

"We were doing overwatch on the village to recon and gather intel. I was point heading down the face of the hill with the LT. when we got hit. the rest of the squad was pinned down by machine gun fire. I didn't start the video until a few mins into the firefight for obvious reasons. I came out into the open to draw fire so my squad could get to safety."

thats what i thought...

but its been established many times...'? dont read'

cats went straight to the video...and posted...snoop.png
  • VIBE
    Options
    ? is crazy man.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i didnt see no where it said he was drawing fire....if that was the case then ok.

really how do you expect people to react to having half a story?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    his squad is some ? ass ? if you know hes going out to draw fire away from them, they shouldve been laying down surpressive fire down and taking better firing positions, im sure they had a couple saw gunners out there and im sure they could have called in attack aviation to lay some hell fire down

I will not laugh or ridicule you here
    as you simply may not know.

But he went out in the open to draw enemy fire.....get their attention focused on him

if his squad were to start firing at the enemy .... "laying down suppressive fire"
    the point of him going out in the open would be moot

and we can safely assume he did this so his squad could get in a better fighting position

• CP203
    Options

I will not laugh or ridicule you here
    as you simply may not know.

But he went out in the open to draw enemy fire.....get their attention focused on him

if his squad were to start firing at the enemy .... "laying down suppressive fire"
    the point of him going out in the open would be moot

and we can safely assume he did this so his squad could get in a better fighting position

yea you're an ass i see, seeing as though i been in similar situation time and time before thats why every squad has at least 2 saw gunners and 1 240 gunner so they can lay down cover fire that ? was taught from basic with a simple cover me while i move and if they were so pinned down theres attack aviation for that called in danger close
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see a lot of posters in here jumped the gun without knowing the situation.