my homie might be a baby daddy off oral sex

Options
ATTS
ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
He will know in about six mons though...all he did was have oral sex with a chick ...? on her mouth and she was able to save his sperm....and deposit it.....he found out in a text message...chick is 18.... Only other thing is one other dude smashing around the same time..but technically homie might be responsible.

My question is ..he never had intercourse ....if thats his baby....is he responsible for 18 yrs?

Edit no ? @ d title

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this a serious question?
  • ATTS
    Options
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ATTS wrote:
    ATTS wrote: »
    He will know in about six mons though...all he did was have oral sex with a chick ...? on her mouth and she was able to save his sperm....and deposit it.....he found out in a text message...chick is 18.... Only other thing is one other dude smashing around the same time..but technically homie might be responsible.

My question is ..he never had intercourse ....if thats his baby....is he responsible for 18 yrs?

Lol of course he's responsible. If that dna test gets done and he's the daddy then it doesn't matter what really happen. I know he's prolly telling the truth but you know how many stories ? prolly come up with? Anyways if she was ? with another dude at the time 9 times out of 10 he was a ? ? and she'd rather your homeboy be the father so she made up the story. I'd believe it when I see it...
  • ATTS
    Options
    Look..he never had intercourse...he was about to smash when he got a text that his sister was in an accident...but somehow he had already cummed in her mouth...thats how she saved his sperm...but he didnt smash as he told me...he wants no baby...he gotta fight it
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options
    Look..he never had intercourse...he was about to smash when he got a text that his sister was in an accident...but somehow he had already cummed in her mouth...thats how she saved his sperm...but he didnt smash as he told me...he wants no baby...he gotta fight it

The thing is how is he gonna prove that to the court? He's not, you think this is gonna be the first time they've heard a story like this???
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's this thing called "biology" its a science and basically it says the ? is impossible, so I'm riding with that.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I seriously doubt some 18yr old chick has the resources to cryogenically freeze any genetic material.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You've either got some ? friends, or you're tellin ducktales.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

I seriously doubt some 18yr old chick has the resources to cryogenically freeze any genetic material.

this too. I'm not familiar with the process(obviously) but if this was done it's not like she can just drop that ? in ? and be pregnant right>?
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody lying
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he's the father, he can sue the ? .

Might make up for the 18 years of child support he'll have to pay.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm leaning toward both ? being dunbasses for believing her.

She did not have to try too hard
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited September 2012
    Options

this too. I'm not familiar with the process(obviously) but if this was done it's not like she can just drop that ? in ? and be pregnant right>?
    Nah, it's exactly like that.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless she took it from her mouth and inserted it quickly, I don't see any worries to be had. It's not like she can save it for a day or so.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt it's his but nice example of how grimey a ? could be.

If a female did some ? like this - she should be charged with a crime,and the man shouldn't be responsible for the kid in my opinion.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I remember a story of a chick getting pregnant off the ? staining her panties allegedly. It's been said that precum can impregnate as well. So if she's giving a ? during oral, then rubbing herself the risk probably increases.

They might be able to pin him on it, if they want. Child support gives no ? .

Regardless, the ? wants to have that baby sounds like. With or without his consent. Whats an even bigger shame, he's gonna ? her face again probably.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Unless she took it from her mouth and inserted it quickly, I don't see any worries to be had. It's not like she can save it for a day or so.
    All the ? had to was spit that ? into some small plastic container and she would've had hours to use it; days, if refrigerated.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I almost ? a fat ? last night, b..

? had stretch marks and everything..luckily I was ? but NOT THAT ? ..

I woulda regretted that ? , b..fat hoes are woat
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    All the ? had to was spit that ? into some small plastic container and she would've had hours to use it; days, if refrigerated.

Damn imagine telling a child how he was brought into this world. "Yo momma spitted you into a container & insert you in her pu**y, 8 months later you was concieved"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

sperm can stay alive for up to a week once it's inside the woman...its safe to assume sperm cells don't die within minutes of coming out
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Threads like this are always funny to see who actually knows what about sexual reproduction and sexual health...this ? should be common knowledge
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This really isn't as far fetched as y'all think it is. Sperm can stay alive up to five days in a warm wet environment like the mouth.