how are ? sick?explain the insanity
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no problem with Homosexuals.
    What they do isn't my business.
    I used to hate because the Bible told me so
    And I thought it was unnatural
    Then I read and re-evaluate my opinion on them.
    They're regular folks like us, just like the same sex.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Why can't you understand that I and many other people simply don't like homosexuality.
    because you saying you "simply don't like homosexuality" is an outright lie given your other comments in th thread? the fact that your reaction is so unnecessarily extreme is what implies this repression.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Why can't you understand that I and many other people simply don't like homosexuality.
    because you saying you "simply don't like homosexuality" is an outright lie given your other comments in th thread? the fact that your reaction is so unnecessarily extreme is what implies this repression.

My reaction seems extreme to you but my reaction to homosexuality is the norm for my culture . if you read most of my other posts on this site you will see I react the same , to things I don't like. I don't really like white people are you trying to say that I am repressing a desire to be one. Your logic is pure delusional ? .

my reaction is also not unnecessary ? are crawling out of every hole like roaches in a ? kitchen, trying to impose acceptance of their ways on the minds of the world.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My reaction seems extreme to you but my reaction to homosexuality is the norm for my culture . if you read most of my other posts on this site you will see I react the same , to things I don't like. I don't really like white people are you trying to say that I am repressing a desire to be one. Your logic is pure delusional ? .

my reaction is also not unnecessary ? are crawling out of every hole like roaches in a ? kitchen, trying to impose acceptance of their ways on the minds of the world.

Just curious, what do you hate about ? the most?
  • janklow
    Options
    My reaction seems extreme to you but my reaction to homosexuality is the norm for my culture.
    crazy bigots? hey, it's normal for KKK members to hate black people, but we don't say, "well, that's the norm for their culture, so let them do what they want."
    I don't really like white people are you trying to say that I am repressing a desire to be one.
    well, i don't know if you want to BE a white person, but between your rants about homosexuals and white people, you might want to ? a white guy.
    Your logic is pure delusional ? .
    i don't know, you're the one that seems to be imagining his kitchen swarming with nefarious homosexuals MAKING YOU DO NASTY SEX THINGS
  • zombie
    Options

It's not really hate it's more a complete and total disgust.
  • zombie
    Options
    My reaction seems extreme to you but my reaction to homosexuality is the norm for my culture.
    crazy bigots? hey, it's normal for KKK members to hate black people, but we don't say, "well, that's the norm for their culture, so let them do what they want."
    I don't really like white people are you trying to say that I am repressing a desire to be one.
    well, i don't know if you want to BE a white person, but between your rants about homosexuals and white people, you might want to ? a white guy.
    Your logic is pure delusional ? .
    i don't know, you're the one that seems to be imagining his kitchen swarming with nefarious homosexuals MAKING YOU DO NASTY SEX THINGS

Look, i notice you did not deny being a ? when i accused you of being one, so that means your most likely ? and i really don't care about a ? 's point of view because you are all mentally ill. I have no problem with the kkk hating black people, and it is normal for the sub-culture of the kkk to hate all non-whites, as much as they hate me trust me i hate them more. I am jamaican we typically don't like ? , end of ? story. ? no i don't want to ? a white man i might want to ? one. The only thing homosexuals make me do is throw the ? up.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    i agree that zombie wants to ? a white guy
    some are hot
  • janklow
    Options
    Look, i notice you did not deny being a ? when i accused you of being one, so that means your most likely ? and i really don't care about a ? 's point of view because you are all mentally ill.
    well, i didn't deny it because i'm not really with you on the "flip out because someone is homosexual thing." however, i happen to be heterosexual if that makes you feel any better. although... if you DID think i was ? and you DIDN'T actually care about a homosexual point of view, then why all these emotions?

unless...
    I have no problem with the kkk hating black people
    wait, what?
    so apparently you're cool with all the lynchings and everything else? this is an interesting stance to take merely so that you can hate homosexuals.
    ? no i don't want to ? a white man i might want to ? one. The only thing homosexuals make me do is throw the ? up.
    however, this thread is telling us an entirely different story.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's not really hate it's more a complete and total disgust.

Ah ok, same reason as most people I know lol
  • zombie
    edited October 2012
    Options
    PK_TK_187,JANKLOW
    Look, i notice you did not deny being a ? when i accused you of being one, so that means your most likely ? and i really don't care about a ? 's point of view because you are all mentally ill.
    well, i didn't deny it because i'm not really with you on the "flip out because someone is homosexual thing." however, i happen to be heterosexual if that makes you feel any better. although... if you DID think i was ? and you DIDN'T actually care about a homosexual point of view, then why all these emotions?

unless...
    wait, what?
    so apparently you're cool with all the lynchings and everything else? this is an interesting stance to take merely so that you can hate homosexuals.
    ? no i don't want to ? a white man i might want to ? one. The only thing homosexuals make me do is throw the ? up.
    however, this thread is telling us an entirely different story.

I can hate someone and i can respect the right of other people to hate me, that does not mean i advocate the killing or lynching of anyone. You are reading into things and there is nothing to read into, that is on of the main annoyances homosexuals inflict on normal people, you think we are repressed sexualy because we don't like you, and that's ? . Heterosexuals who support homosexuality are worse than ? because you are enablers, you are keeping these sick people in their illness. I am not being emotional you are simply interpreting my responses to you as such. I am however expressing my disgust with ? 's both male and female, this is a disgust based on my birth culture and what i believe to be a natural evolutionary response to the filth of homosexuality it's not really based on emotions. it's an objective hate that i express harshly.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ you still sound loony to me, no disrespect.

are you jamaican though? no disrespect, but many times I've seen jamaica and homophobia go hand in hand.
  • zombie
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    ^^^ you still sound loony to me, no disrespect.

are you jamaican though? no disrespect, but many times I've seen jamaica and homophobia go hand in hand.

First of all the term homophobia is ? .

Jamaica is not alone in it's disgust at the increasing acceptance of homosexuality ,almost all people of african decent are disgusted by it. African americans HAVE the most acceptance of it ,black americans are the only group of black people who have no problem with it. i think this is so because they have been brainwashed the deepest.

I sound loony to you because you have believed the LIES THAT HAVE BEEN TOLD TO YOU BY THE MEDIA. Homosexuality is an illness it's not good for the individual or society. In 1973 the homosexual movement put political pressure on the american psychiatric association to remove homosexuality from the list of mental disorders. Then the media started slowly introducing the ? lifestyle as being an equally valid one. This is all social engineering by the rich and powerful and the less intelligent people are falling for it.
  • janklow
    Options
    I can hate someone and i can respect the right of other people to hate me, that does not mean i advocate the killing or lynching of anyone.
    it sort of does when you're in here co-signing the KKK
    You are reading into things and there is nothing to read into, that is on of the main annoyances homosexuals inflict on normal people, you think we are repressed sexualy because we don't like you, and that's ? . Heterosexuals who support homosexuality are worse than ? because you are enablers, you are keeping these sick people in their illness.
    okay, so are you calling me a homosexual or an enabling heterosexual? because you're sounding confused here, which, given the whole "repressing one's desire to ? white men" thing you're throwing out, makes some sense
    it's not really based on emotions.
    ahahahahaha

seriously, you're claiming after all these posts this isn't about your emotions? okay, you got me, i thought you were being serious for some reason.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

I might agree with you if we're saying that homophobia = fear of homosexuals. "Phobia" is not an accurate suffix. I also might agree with you if you're saying that "homophobia" has been exploited/milked by the media. But when hasn't the media exploited/milked a popular epidemic?

However, I disagree with you if we're saying that homophobia = hatred of homosexuals. You yourself have already professed your hatred of homosexauls. And you are one of millions who share this hatred. Whether this hatred is justified or unjustified, it certainly exists in droves.
    Jamaica is not alone in it's disgust at the increasing acceptance of homosexuality ,almost all people of african decent are disgusted by it.

Eh, this might be true. I certainly can't speak for Jamaica. I know many Africans and African-Americans who are at least disturbed by homosexuality and at the most infuriated by it.

But the thing is, homosexuality is NOT accepted. Nor will it ever be. Do you really think that homosexuality is going to be mainstream? It only can be and is accepted by a minority of the population.
    African americans HAVE the most acceptance of it ,black americans are the only group of black people who have no problem with it. i think this is so because they have been brainwashed the deepest.

I disagree.

First, I think that White Americans have the most acceptance of it. I can't prove it but it certainly seems that way.

Second, I think that a majority of Black Americans do not accept it, mainly because of religion and culture (including hypermasculine/machismo culture). At the worst/best, Black Americans simply don't care because they care about thier own lives and the lives of their own. What business does one man who lives in ultra-conservative Texas have with a ? community that's in San Francisco?
    I sound loony to you because you have believed the LIES THAT HAVE BEEN TOLD TO YOU BY THE MEDIA. Homosexuality is an illness it's not good for the individual or society. In 1973 the homosexual movement put political pressure on the american psychiatric association to remove homosexuality from the list of mental disorders. Then the media started slowly introducing the ? lifestyle as being an equally valid one. This is all social engineering by the rich and powerful and the less intelligent people are falling for it.

I keep a safe distance from the media, so it's more than likely that I'm not brainwashed. You, on the other hand, are beginning to sound like a conspiracy theorist. It's very simple: America is just flexing its politically-correct and liberal muscles. Like I said before, for better or for worse, all Americans have protected civil rights, and apparently we're just now slowly starting to realize this. Centuries ago, blacks didn't have many rights, but now they do. Same with women, violent criminals, and the mentally ill. Now it's the ? ' turn.

You sounded loony to me mainly because you go out of your way to care so much about ? , even to the point of claiming that indifference to ? = support for ? - and that's ? . (Male) homosexuality disturbs/disgusts me (and many others) too, but you don't see me devoting my life to hate, reform, or punish the "heathens." That's fascist talk. And that kind of talk obviously has no place in America. Most ultra-Republicans wouldn't even cosign you.
  • zombie
    Options
    I can hate someone and i can respect the right of other people to hate me, that does not mean i advocate the killing or lynching of anyone.
    it sort of does when you're in here co-signing the KKK
    You are reading into things and there is nothing to read into, that is on of the main annoyances homosexuals inflict on normal people, you think we are repressed sexualy because we don't like you, and that's ? . Heterosexuals who support homosexuality are worse than ? because you are enablers, you are keeping these sick people in their illness.
    okay, so are you calling me a homosexual or an enabling heterosexual? because you're sounding confused here, which, given the whole "repressing one's desire to ? white men" thing you're throwing out, makes some sense
    it's not really based on emotions.
    ahahahahaha

seriously, you're claiming after all these posts this isn't about your emotions? okay, you got me, i thought you were being serious for some reason.

Learn how to read. I never called you an enabling ? , if you are not ? but support the ? movement then you are enabling them in their efforts. NOTHING I HAVE SAID IS CONFUSING IF YOU ? READ IT. IF you are going to continue to rearrange my words to make them mean what you want them too then i will no longer speak with you. i WILL NOW MAKE MY POINTS AS SIMPLE AS I CAN.

1) I DON'T ? LIKE ? PEOPLE MALE OR FEMALE
    2) My dislike has nothing to do with any repressed feelings, it's based on my culture and my own ? given disgust at the nasty practices of ? .
    3) homosexuals are mentally ill
    4) the increasing acceptance of homosexuality is a result of political forces.
    5) i have no problem with any one kkk or otherwise hating me because i hate them back, hating and acting on your hate are two different things.

I am dead serious my dislike for homosexuality being accepted in society is an objective one. you don't have to agree with me but do not try and twist my words into something i don't mean to suite your belief system. the people who hate ? simple hate you and that's the end of it.
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You forgot the part of the story where you ? him in the ass behind the dumpster. Why his pants down?
  • zombie
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

I might agree with you if we're saying that homophobia = fear of homosexuals. "Phobia" is not an accurate suffix. I also might agree with you if you're saying that "homophobia" has been exploited/milked by the media. But when hasn't the media exploited/milked a popular epidemic?

However, I disagree with you if we're saying that homophobia = hatred of homosexuals. You yourself have already professed your hatred of homosexauls. And you are one of millions who share this hatred. Whether this hatred is justified or unjustified, it certainly exists in droves.
    Jamaica is not alone in it's disgust at the increasing acceptance of homosexuality ,almost all people of african decent are disgusted by it.

Eh, this might be true. I certainly can't speak for Jamaica. I know many Africans and African-Americans who are at least disturbed by homosexuality and at the most infuriated by it.

But the thing is, homosexuality is NOT accepted. Nor will it ever be. Do you really think that homosexuality is going to be mainstream? It only can be and is accepted by a minority of the population.
    African americans HAVE the most acceptance of it ,black americans are the only group of black people who have no problem with it. i think this is so because they have been brainwashed the deepest.

I disagree.

First, I think that White Americans have the most acceptance of it. I can't prove it but it certainly seems that way.

Second, I think that a majority of Black Americans do not accept it, mainly because of religion and culture (including hypermasculine/machismo culture). At the worst/best, Black Americans simply don't care because they care about thier own lives and the lives of their own. What business does one man who lives in ultra-conservative Texas have with a ? community that's in San Francisco?

I keep a safe distance from the media, so it's more than likely that I'm not brainwashed. You, on the other hand, are beginning to sound like a conspiracy theorist. It's very simple: America is just flexing its politically-correct and liberal muscles. Like I said before, for better or for worse, all Americans have protected civil rights, and apparently we're just now slowly starting to realize this. Centuries ago, blacks didn't have many rights, but now they do. Same with women, violent criminals, and the mentally ill. Now it's the ? ' turn.

You sounded loony to me mainly because you go out of your way to care so much about ? , even to the point of claiming that indifference to ? = support for ? - and that's ? . (Male) homosexuality disturbs/disgusts me (and many others) too, but you don't see me devoting my life to hate, reform, or punish the "heathens." That's fascist talk. And that kind of talk obviously has no place in America. Most ultra-Republicans wouldn't even cosign you.

I'm sorry but indifference does equal support of a thing. Your argument is the same one that was used by germans who lived in towns surrounding concentration camps, they smelt the smoke but did not do anything about it. I am not devoting my life to punish anyone but i am devoting my time on this thread because it's about the ? movement going out of control and i agree it is out of control. You want to know what's not american a ? being comfortable enough to pull his ? out in public THAT'S NOT AMERICAN.

? already have all their ? rights what rights don't they ? have, the motion that ? are some sort of oppressed group is ? . They did not have to fight for the right to vote or sit at the back of the bus their religion was not taken from them or their loved ones sold away. They have always enjoyed all the right given by law. marriage is not a right nor is openly fighting in the army. What ? seem to be fighting for is for the rest of us to respect them to like them to think of them as normal people. the homosexuals want your heart and your mind. You keep a safe distance from the media? so what you are telling me is that you don't watch tv, don't read the newspaper or magazines or listen to the radio. I find that hard to believe.

When i said that black americans have the most acceptance of it i meant in comparison to other nationalities of black people. Europeans have a long history of being ? there is no denying that but i was not talking about them. Yes homosexuality is going mainstream there are mandatory ? friendly classes in california, so they are planning to teach the kids this filth, There are ? childrens books. they are pushing this ? ? to the limit.
  • janklow
    Options
    Learn how to read.
    okay, let's examine what you posted previously. you first said:

"that is on of the main annoyances homosexuals inflict on normal people, you think we are repressed sexualy because we don't like you, and that's ? ."

...which sounds a lot like you're calling me a homosexual. seems pretty clear, but this is THEN followed by:

"Heterosexuals who support homosexuality are worse than ? because you are enablers, you are keeping these sick people in their illness."

...which sounds a lot like you're calling me an enabling heterosexual. so there we go, i've read it twice and you're still coming off as confused as, say, a guy who secretly longs to tongue-kiss white men before allowing them to make love to his various orifices but must REPRESS IT AND RAGE AGAINST THOSE DAMN HOMOSEXUALS USING NOTHING BUT CAPITAL LETTERS.
    2) My dislike has nothing to do with any repressed feelings, it's based on my culture and my own ? given disgust at the nasty practices of ? .
    but none of this has to do with emotions, right?
    I am dead serious my dislike for homosexuality being accepted in society is an objective one. ... the people who hate ? simple hate you and that's the end of it.
    oh, wait, that's right, you're lying when you say it's not emotional. although, hey, i suspect that is not the ONLY thing you're not being honest about on this topic.
  • zombie
    Options
    Learn how to read.
    okay, let's examine what you posted previously. you first said:

"that is on of the main annoyances homosexuals inflict on normal people, you think we are repressed sexualy because we don't like you, and that's ? ."

...which sounds a lot like you're calling me a homosexual. seems pretty clear, but this is THEN followed by:

"Heterosexuals who support homosexuality are worse than ? because you are enablers, you are keeping these sick people in their illness."

...which sounds a lot like you're calling me an enabling heterosexual. so there we go, i've read it twice and you're still coming off as confused as, say, a guy who secretly longs to tongue-kiss white men before allowing them to make love to his various orifices but must REPRESS IT AND RAGE AGAINST THOSE DAMN HOMOSEXUALS USING NOTHING BUT CAPITAL LETTERS.
    but none of this has to do with emotions, right?
    I am dead serious my dislike for homosexuality being accepted in society is an objective one. ... the people who hate ? simple hate you and that's the end of it.
    oh, wait, that's right, you're lying when you say it's not emotional. although, hey, i suspect that is not the ONLY thing you're not being honest about on this topic.

Fool at the start of our conversation i thought you to be ? because you did not deny it when i called you ? . i never called you an enabling homosexual stop picking apart my post and quote the whole thing then answer. I do not Write in capital letters to show emotions i write in capitals to show the reader what i want him to pay attention to. Calling you worse than a ? is not THE SAME AS calling you a ? again i say to you learn to read. Honestly i don't like when people like you try to paint a picture that does not exist. IF I TELL YOU I DON'T LIKE ? you tell me no that's not what i really mean. ? off with that ? . There must be some sort of misunderstanding between me and you where i am from we use harsh language all the time and it does not always signify harsh emotions or any emotion for that matter. understand this i never ? joke when i post here you can check my post history i don't like ? and i am not very fond of white folks. This is my last post to you if you come back with the same ? i will just ignore you. now it's time for one of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XalOMsM8bnM
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't read any of that ? .
    You writing a small novel about the "? movement" is whats out of control.
    Did you get ? by a ? dude or something?
  • zombie
    Options
    El Payaso wrote: »
    I didn't read any of that ? .
    You writing a small novel about the "? movement" is whats out of control.
    Did you get ? by a ? dude or something?

That's what this part of the forum is about, more serious discussion. If you lack the reading ability or the discipline to read a few words then i suggest you take some classes. To many people at this place hate too read and can hardly put two words together. I think some of you must have ? brothers or mothers that's why you don't like anyone telling the truth about them.

If You only care only about the things that bring you enjoyment then you are an animal. I care about the concerns of mankind with a special focus on my race, and i hate the social enginering that is being implemented on my race.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zombie i have a ? sister and cousin but I'm not gonna hate on their choice. I do have a problem with men pulling out their ? in public and other outlandish activities that no straight person can get away with. I just think that they should give respect to get respect but this isn't a common problem and some ? are just naturally flaming but as long as they respect boundaries then i gives no ? . I don't like seeing straight people kiss in public either. Save that ? for your home. Hating people because of what they do in the bedroom is pointless and a bit extra imho.
  • zombie
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    @zombie i have a ? sister and cousin but I'm not gonna hate on their choice. I do have a problem with men pulling out their ? in public and other outlandish activities that no straight person can get away with. I just think that they should give respect to get respect but this isn't a common problem and some ? are just naturally flaming but as long as they respect boundaries then i gives no ? . I don't like seeing straight people kiss in public either. Save that ? for your home. Hating people because of what they do in the bedroom is pointless and a bit extra imho.

Finally someone with a post that makes sense. I respect where you are coming from but if more ? people would just act normal we would all have less of a problem with it.