The Official BET Hip-Hop Awards Thread

Options

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? with Tip but he ain't had a great album since 06.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching the encore now. ? missed it the other day due to my 9-5.

Congrats to Kendrick for bringing it home to the west
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it me or some of the performers was on there the last time. It's getting redundant.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Iight I'm watching the encore now. I missed the original airing. Congrats to Kendrick to bringing lyricist of the year to the west. I was sleeping on him. BOB killed the grand hustle cypher. Mac Miller killed his.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    I'm Frank ocean at a chik fil. A ill never get served
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    yeah they need to move the awards out of atlanta.. i never understood why they dont hold it in NYC.

every ? would be booed

have that ? in LA then.. the ATL obviously aint working

Naw where they need to bring that ? is down to miami. we aint called the magic city for nuthin. and we know how to set off hip hop award shows the right way (refer to the source awards)
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    yeah they need to move the awards out of atlanta.. i never understood why they dont hold it in NYC.

every ? would be booed

Naw where they need to bring that ? is down to miami. we aint called the magic city for nuthin. and we know how to set off hip hop award shows the right way (refer to the source awards)

Las Vegas >>> Miami

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao yeah that ? was mad faulty. But to me the songs were ? so what ya expect......0330_bored-listener_650x455.jpg
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It needs to be in a neutral zone because, if it's in NY the fights that happened at this one would have been more because it would be in 50 backyard and ? would have gotten ugly.

Turfaholic said Vegas and I think that he is right.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    I'm watching T.I. performance now. He wanna go back to his Trap Muzik/ Urban Legend days.

He might don't got it

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »

every ? would be booed

tryna bring this to the port of miami? that's trilla, but this is deeper than rap. You need a teflon don who is self made to run that ? . He needs to be unforgiving in a ? Forgives, I don't sort of way.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I'm watching T.I. performance now. He wanna go back to his Trap Muzik/ Urban Legend days.

He might don't got it

You're right. And I don't think he'll ever get back to those days. I predict gold sales
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Used To Like TIP....But The Hunger Is Gone And The Music Sounds Forced
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Kurupt n E-40
    Killed the west coast cypher
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Xzibit Was The Illest Out THe West IMO....Quik Was Looking Maad Awkward...He Looked A Little Coked Out Too
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Im confused. He was one of the very few who actually had energy on stage whether u think he's wack now or not.

Btw this will be moved into the award show thread.
  • Stew
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Xzibit Was The Illest Out THe West IMO....Quik Was Looking Maad Awkward...He Looked A Little Coked Out Too

As he shouldve been
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol yall cant say nothing about T.I while stew around. ? will catch feelings everytime(dont lie ? !! lol)

But T.I was weezing and ? on stage and his 2nd song sounded just like his 1st one and he hasnt put anything that hasnt sounded like repetitive ? since he got out of jail that 2nd time for that ecstasy ? or w/e. T.I had a nice run but it ended in 2009 imo.

T.i keep coming out with struggle music since that meh no mercy album. Damn T.I only 32? T-Mac status..
  • Stew
    Options
    lol ? u ? I aint no groupie bruh. Cant sit here and tell me his performance was sub par(weezin an all). I know its cool to hate on the dude so I know how it goes.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    John Rue wrote: »
    Is it me or some of the performers was on there the last time. It's getting redundant.
    Lets just be glad ace hood didn't preform again and get hella air time for no damn reason.

Im confused. He was one of the very few who actually had energy on stage whether u think he's wack now or not.

Btw this will be moved into the award show thread.
    Lets not turn into h-rap or asher now. This thread deserves it's on thread. This thread is about the realization of Telling Information falling off. HIS B.E.T performance just really opened sheepish people eyes. Kinda like how 50 opened all the sheeps eyes on ja rule pumping out ? and going plat and turning into an R&B singer. But real ? like myself who has never been a sheep been said this the moment this dropped after other ? (the nail in the coffin)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcP96KbFIIU

And you know ? damn well T.I. preformance was wack and them songs was wack! His videos wack as ? too lol. I know how it feels when one of my favorite artist starts falling off but at least I'll admit it lol. Kurupt, DMX, and 50 cent, lil wayne, redman and B.G have fell off and they used to be some of my favorites, I still respect them but them ? have lost they drive. 50 still might have a little bit of hunger left though and them drugs is ? with X.

Testifying Immediately's energy was >>> thatn his performance and his song combined. It's like officer ricky and omerion's performance with one person lol.

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lol clown bruh, u aint botherin me homie. Just saying its focusing on the award show thats why I said that. Classic thread that will be moved to FOF. Mad funny ? that happened. Keep it going if you can. TI aint going out like Ja did lol
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao Telling Information(T.I.)

damn ya'll gonna go in on Tip like that he's in the same spot as Jeezy not as big as he once was, but has his loyal fan base. He'll get to gold.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Damn, so am I the only one that still ? with T.I.? ? on here was on his sack back in '08.

Tip is dope. Going the commercial route meant not really being lyrical. But let's not act like homie aint got bars...

TayJone wrote: »
    His performance was really thirsty from some hype no doubt.

I never have been a big TI fan. Like dude above me said his music has always been beat riders but who recites TI verses just cuz...I don't remember any of his lyrics even big singles

"? wonder what my goal is they think its goin gold havin the baddest hoes sweatin me/ ? that I'm in it for the longevity/ picture one of the greatest that there ever be/ compare me to 2pac b-i-g and jay-z"-Im Serious

I don't recite anyone's verses but I know Tip's. A ? fall off and all of a sudden he "been wack"?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7c4HD4odGg

he's wack really? im not a fan like that but ? outta here with that bs
This discussion has been closed.