Rasheed Wallace to the Knicks..... Wow

Options

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why we picking up these old ass players?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasheed ? sucks but the Knicks will do a lot better this year than last year. They need a new coach and they were 13-6 solely off Woodson. They have the potential to match up with Miami talent wise, it just depends on the chemistry and Melo not chucking the ball.

I wonder what these ? will say when they make it to the 2nd spot in the eastern conference playoffs.

Quote this statement for future reference.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't against Camby or Kidd but if the Knicks pickup Sheed they're just getting prehistoric now. The only reason they get him as insurance for Amare. We all know how brittle he is.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    If he punches another fire extinguisher, I'ma knock him the ? out b.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the knicks just signed anthony bonner

knicks 2013 champs
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    NY will be better than boston, orlando and philly this season.

I predict:

Miami
    NY
    Nets
    Chicago

Rest of the eastern division bums...
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if michael jordan came outta retirement and signed to the knicks. ? the bobcats.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheed just gonna past his record of techs in a year LOL
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Breaking news Michael Jordan has signed with the New York Knicks.Sources also say that the Knicks are in talks with the after life for a possible trade for Linn Bias.Stay tuned.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bad move by the knicks, should have signed matt barnes.

over/under 20 T's for shed this season?
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Rasheed ? sucks but the Knicks will do a lot better this year than last year. They need a new coach and they were 13-6 solely off Woodson. They have the potential to match up with Miami talent wise, it just depends on the chemistry and Melo not chucking the ball.

I wonder what these ? will say when they make it to the 2nd spot in the eastern conference playoffs.

Quote this statement for future reference.
    I said they would make it to the east finals a few weeks ago and wack ass brooklyn fans caught feelings, knicks and celtics are the only teams in the east that have as much talent as the heat.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO at this thread.

Brooklyn >>>>>>.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It seems like universally all knick fans are sniffin more coke than al pacino in scarface or havin the biggest delusions of grandeur known to man

That's 2 players from the 95 draft,1 from 94 and 1 from 96 signed this summer Lmao

holmesmain.jpg

Go head and sign juwan howard and make the cypher complete u ? ass ?

You talk alot of ? but you're team hasn't done anything w/ you best player's knee ripped up. The Bulls need Sheed more than the Knicks do.

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pacers are better than the knicks Celtics are better than the Knicks and of course Miami is better. Until Carmelo/Amare commit on D and Rebound effectively their not going to do anything of note . I don't know why all them cats were running to Hakeem when scoring is not the issue . Floor spacing and Defense are the issue.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? going straight to the retirement home.

prob the oldest team in nba history
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 the Knicks exhume Wilt Chamberlin and suit him up
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Pacers are better than the knicks Celtics are better than the Knicks and of course Miami is better. Until Carmelo/Amare commit on D and Rebound effectively their not going to do anything of note . I don't know why all them cats were running to Hakeem when scoring is not the issue . Floor spacing and Defense are the issue.

Smh... Defense? Defense isn't the Knicks issue at all. We had the fifth best defense in the NBA last season... Chemistry and Health is our biggest issue... Quit acting like you know wtf u talkin bout.. Cuz u do not..
    Then why they signing these old ass players who are injury prone?
    I know that is your team dog,but they look dumb for letting a young and energetic Lin walk to sign some old ass players who are past their prime.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

They going after Jerry West
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »

They going after Jerry West

? bout reanimate and hire Chuck Daly
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not for nothing but alot of ya'll jokin the signings have obciously never played ball before lol
    rasheed, camby, and kurt thomas are all excellent defenders on the post 1 on 1
    kidd is a veteran who has done everything needed at his position.
    now i get it they are ancienct....its funny...
    but they collectively in practice and on the court will be coaching and helping players like JR smith, shumpert, amare, chandler, felton, and brewer with the little things and refining their games.

amare has kurt thomas to practice pick and pops with (kurt thomas jumper at the top of the key is money)
    kurt did wonders in the same roll with joakim noah and co in chi town when he was there

amare has olajuwon hired to coach his offensive game. the goat post player people pay good bread to see for a few weeks in the off season is on staff

amare has rasheed to help with his temperment and on how to be effective off the ball
    yeah we get it rasheed has gotten many a tech in his career, but have ya'll seen him interview? have ya'll seen how his teamates speak about him? the man is a man to respect on and off the court in the league (consider a player that much of a "headache" and still being that valuable on so many franchises)

chandler and camby should speak for itself
    and kidd's advice and leadership/court philosophy will help shumpert smith and melo learn how to play together. lol

ya'll non basketball fans should see the thunder in last years finals to see what a group of talented young players looks like with no veteran leadership/on the court coaching in crunch time

• ali-phx
    ali-phx Members Posts: 49
    Options
    dude hasn't played in 3 years? and his last 3 years he looked like he had Larry Holmes Disease setting in!
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I own this board.... Haters lose EVERY time.

2 Against all Odds finals predictions... Sheed and the knicks going ham... I'll continue to add to my resume.

Spielberg couldn't script this ? any better.

Woah316,

Roundball ?