Black Women: 59 Percent Have Multiple Babies’ Daddies, Study Shows

Options

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i don't know how much i believe this

This!!!! Who paid for this study? Whats their agenda? its like yall know only 2%of americans have ? /AIDS but read d news....they will say 59%of black women have ? or sum ? like that.....to make it seem like an epidemic......stats screw up things.......
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ummm who cares if its true or not....
    Because having multiple baby fathers is correlated with other bullshitting that is destroying the blacks...

• ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about that but I do know that if moms has kids by 3 or more daddies, they usually ain't ? , the daddies ain't ? and the kids ain't ? either. (Wife's a teacher and seen WAY to many of these kids in the classroom). BTW ALL of my kids are by one woman, doesn't mean I didn't get a lot of scares before her though.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can believe this
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You know what's funny...many of you same posters calling this stat ? Iv'e seen quote the whole 70% of black kids are born into a single parent household in debates as fact...so it's got to be one or the other...
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not hard to believe at all, I actually think the percentage is a bit higher.
  • ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the point of this study
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacks today create their own minstrel show.the white man dont have to do ? anymore.go to the black hoods and see for yourself
    I said enjoying not created
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Mother only has one baby father post*

*But father has 3 baby mothers smh*
    I was wondering the stats on men they should have done both
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    twinzmom wrote: »
    *Mother only has one baby father post*

*But father has 3 baby mothers smh*
    I was wondering the stats on men they should have done both

why? so we can ignore these statistics and what they mean for the black family? focus ppl...
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's rare as ? to come across a black family where everyone has the same last name, so I can believe it.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe it too, and isn't the illegitimacy rate for blacks at like.... 80%?
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If women stop messing with ? dudes and getting with dudes who already got kids, this wouldn't be an issue.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    I believe it too, and isn't the illegitimacy rate for blacks at like.... 80%?

Stats claim that 75% of black kids are born out of wedlock.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    If women stop messing with ? dudes and getting with dudes who already got kids, this wouldn't be an issue.

Men could also stop having all these "baby mammas" and take care of the kids they already have as well.

Both genders are at fault here...

• s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options

Men could also stop having all these "baby mammas" and take care of the kids they already have as well.

The reason a dude has multiple babymamas is because they chose him (then want to ? about it later).

• Ms.Scorp
    Options

The reason a dude has multiple babymamas is because they chose him (then want to ? about it later).

That doesn't mean they're off the hook just because they were chosen. Black Men need to step it up as well.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    I cant argue against both sexes being responsible...
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options

That doesn't mean they're off the hook just because they were chosen. Black Men need to step it up as well.

They get with men who's game isn't up there. You can tell when somebody is making an effort than someone who's just saying something that sounds goods and most women went with dudes who sounded good but nothing to show for it.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

They get with men who's game isn't up there. You can tell when somebody is making an effort than someone who's just saying something that sounds goods and most women went with dudes who sounded good but nothing to show for it.

I agree, but that still does not excuse the Men for their actions.

It's a cycle and in order for it to stop, both sexes have to strive to be more responsible.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    ^^^It is a cycle, it needs to start with parents. Most people's parents aren't together and they have siblings by different moms and dads so when they grow up, they think it's ok to do that too were they're repeating this bad cycle.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bonobos do it as well, its in their nature to be promiscuous. More they try to be good Christians and quit all that evil, than we can see a better community but until than, the children of Cain are gonna act a complete fool for the world to see.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    ummm who cares if its true or not....
    Because having multiple baby fathers is correlated with other bullshitting that is destroying the blacks...

real ? ... people need 2 stop caring about deez damn statistics all da time... u ? quick 2 be on some "what's wrong wit black people" ? ... if u dont fit da statistic... den dats good... if u do den u kno yo story and i'm pretty sure u dont give a ? what people think..
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you subsidize anything you get a surplus of it.

pure ether...........

but mofos don't wanna acknowledge reality SMH

but ? these stats tho
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @s_a_m_r_i_o playing the blame game in here.

So it's alllllllll the woman's fault and the man is simply a victim?

lmao

Interesting thread.