Nicki Minaj Curses Out Mariah Carey on Idol (Video In Link)

Options
12346»

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol why wasn't nicki going at Kim like that tho?
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Like I Said Mariah Been Lookin Good... Nicki is fake from the ? to the ?

mariah_carey.jpg

nice Storm homage/reference my dude. we trading war stories.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDK what even started the argument. what did mariah do or say to make nicki say some ? ?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Some of you ? are ridiculous. I dont give a ? who Mariah is...disrespect is disrespect. Nobody should have to put up with someone interrupting them time and again especially when your being paid for your opinion.

Nah bruh Mariah is her elder and makes more money and is famous so she can say whatever the ? she wants to anybody...
  • TheLaureate
    TheLaureate Members Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Nicki: Off with her head, off with her head.

What the ? she think she is, the Queen of England?
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is how I see it going down:

william-hung.jpg

She bangs! She bangs! She moves! She moves!

MV5BOTM2MTU4NTMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcyNTEzMg@@._V1._SY314_CR3,0,214,314_.jpg

"You can't sing and don't have the look."

220px-Mariah_Carey_2_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

"Sorry. Can't sing and don't have the look"

4490114.jpg

"At least you have your engineering studies to fall back on."

Nicki_Minaj-x-inset-community.jpg

"I don't know what this panel is talking about. You can definitely sing and you have star quality and a great look. You'd probably fit right in with my label. It's definitely a yes! You're going to be a star! I should know. My song was sampled for a Pepsi commercial. Plus I've had 43 singles and not one of them has been #1 yet. Young Moola, baby!"

4490114.jpg

14 #1 hit singles. And i've been doing this since '91. No. Sorry, buddy.

220px-Mariah_Carey_2_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

"I can't remember when I haven't gone #1. Oh yeah, when I had Bozo the Clown guest appear on my single. That's okay, though. I have $500 million in the bank, and will be on the radio everyday in every store across the country multiple times when Christmas shopping starts. I know what i'm talking about. It's a no"

MV5BOTM2MTU4NTMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTcyNTEzMg@@._V1._SY314_CR3,0,214,314_.jpg

"As the guy playing bass on the songs you ? 's sample for your ? music, no. Sorry."

635x356_50_50_0.jpg

"I get what I desire, it's my empire. And yes I call the shots, I am the umpire. I sprinkle holy water upon the vampire"

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nikki would have gotten her respect from more than just MC if she simply said what she had to say in a calm mild mannered tone and without cursing.

ppl would respect that she was on her grown woman ? and it would have made MC look real bad and she would have been forced to apologize because nikki didnt entertain the BS.

like i said, people need to understand how to use a situation to their advantage and stop being so damn ready to show they aint to be played with. doing that you show you are to be played with and i can pull you outta charater when i want to. i can make you act a fool at will.

yall the type ? that see nothing wrong with a 16yr old cussing out someone thats 30 becuz the 16 yr old felt disrespected.

yall dont know what disrespect is.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? both of them hoes...literally
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Official. Nicki jumped off a Cliff and threatening to ? Mariah. SMH, I think she will get fired or Quit. Mariah is now "Uncomfortable". It's a wrap, listen to the reaction of the women on the view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6YFd9x9P8Y&feature=player_embedded
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    now yall see why i said....you need to show respect to people. if she had respect, then would not have responded like that.

i hope this is a lesson for all you youngins...show respcet to your elders, handle situations properly becuz the old heads can network to stop your money. you aint doing ? to an established person. even if you did, then they have enough experience to start over becuz they been around the block. but once the old heads stop your ? ....you stuck.
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nicki is clearly jealous and intimidated by any female artist that had done more in the music industry then her. 1st lil kim now Mariah , who next? she must be mad take care out sold her album this year . lol
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously being honest I can't believe any male who would wife up Nicki.

She is only good for a smash and that's it.

Music wise, Mariah leaps ahead of her.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    AuraRaps wrote: »
    Seriously being honest I can't believe any male who would wife up Nicki.

She is only good for a smash and that's it.

Music wise, Mariah leaps ahead of her.

when she first came out, ? said she need a ? like maino not a drake....drake would go crazy dealing with her,but maino would smack her ass up and keep her humble...that ? dont care