edited October 2012 in Quite Comical
CDP20.jpg
random3.jpg
CableDeadpool01c.jpg

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa, I ain't heard that name in years. You get a GOAT homie.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good times
    he revolutionized the New Mutants
    than we lost him to Image :-(
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jim Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rob Liefeld
  • atlnever
    atlnever Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Options
    lol. he got a picture of easy e on his twitter page.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    crucob wrote: »
    Liefeld is a hack, check this for good examples why
    http://www.progressiveboink.com/2012/4/21/2960508/worst-rob-liefeld-drawings

LMAO

? ' hilarious ! :))
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LMAO @ this from that link Crucob posted. Dude said ricockulous.

40.gif

"This is what a woman looks like to Rob Liefeld. I can't even kid about this. It's ? ridiculous. ? ricockulous. She's wearing a string of pouches where her stomach should but could not possibly be and both her thighs and forearms are larger than her abdomen. She has a big ole ass and torpedo ? , and I geniuenly think that when Rob finished drawing her he sat back, frowned, looked over at his friend, and said "yikes, sorry, guy."
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    A fun Liefeld drinking game: take a shot for every pouch he draws on a character. Oh great, now you have alcohol poisoning.

=))
  • a.mann
    edited February 2013
    Options
    31_medium.jpg

"You know what? Even if this dude weren’t Quadzilla there’s no way he’d be able to put his legs together with all those pouches and garters and whateverthefucks. Jesus, look how high up that one band around his leg is. What purpose could that possibly serve? His pants are so uncomfortably tight that his groin is puckering into some sort of overachieving asterisk. His belt is juuuuuuuust under his nipples. The real capper, though, is the kneepads. What the ? must go through Liefeld’s head when he’s drawing a character? "

:))
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Overachieving asterisk lmfao! I read a lot of that ? its too funny.
  • a.mann
    edited February 2013
    Options
    the amount of ether this guy laid on Liefeld's soul enough give Mephisto a sunburn
    lol

27_medium.jpg

ALL GRIMACING ALL THE TIME

'To be fair, you would grimace too if your neck was doing that. I honestly had no ? ? damn idea why that face and hand are there. How do you get perfectly symmetrical tears on your pants like that? Haha, ruined T-shirt, shredded Dockers jeans, perfect tiny little dress shoes. The shield is all ? -up and Liefeld never learned to draw anything other than early-90s feathered, blow-dried hair that doesn’t touch the ears. I think the only sideburns he’s ever drawn were on women. I think he just draws the face and then draws a big floppy squiggle on top with an arrow pointing to it that says "(hair)" and then the inker sighs and takes a pull of Southern Comfort and does his job as best he can.'

• a.mann
    edited February 2013
    Options
    what's funny is he's absolutely right in his assessments

Liefeld IS a hack that pulled a fast one on the entire industry

and can't draw women or feet to save his life!:))

387px-Vogue2.jpg

250px-388px-Riptide1.gif
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone fans of Youngblood?
    88068-88009-youngblood_super.jpg
    Youngblood-Comic-Book.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    one thing you gotta give liefield credit for is that he gave us cable, deadpool and turned the new mutants into badasses. I had new mutants 99-100 and xforce issues 1- 13 as a kid. how much are they worth now anyway? man that article in that link was some funny ? lmao at the shaft analysis. we knew his artwork was ? back then but we didn't complain much. know why? because he did what quite a few other artist back then were doing... swaggerjacking todd McFarlane. now if you want to talk craptastic artwork I have to words for you all Eric Larsen.
  • genocidecutter
    Options
    one thing you gotta give liefield credit for is that he gave us cable, deadpool and turned the new mutants into badasses. I had new mutants 99-100 and xforce issues 1- 13 as a kid. how much are they worth now anyway? man that article in that link was some funny ? lmao at the shaft analysis. we knew his artwork was ? back then but we didn't complain much. know why? because he did what quite a few other artist back then were doing... swaggerjacking todd McFarlane. now if you want to talk craptastic artwork I have to words for you all Eric Larsen.

I guessing you've never heard of Savage Dragon
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    @genocidecutter never cared for him. a half human half dragon beat cop. man what the hell was he huffin' when he came up with that ? !
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    [img][/img]RobLiefeld_zps5d139084.jpg

These are some pictures I took of Rob Liefeld at a in-store. They include him signing my Glory poster and the the dude in the red shirt is the creator of the Savage Dragon, Erik Larson.
  • genocidecutter
    Options

These are some pictures I took of Rob Liefeld at a in-store. They include him signing my Glory poster and the the dude in the red shirt is the creator of the Savage Dragon, Erik Larson.

Good stuff
  • Splackavelli
    Options

Good stuff

so theres the culprits! ? ! rob leifield hasn't aged a day in 22 years!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    lol at these ? going in on leifields artwork. the Jamaican chick was clownin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ritojRzLWi4

this video is about another supehero team liefield created called "bloodstryke" ooooh! youngblood ,bloodstryke and brigade. I've noticed that all these characters either look like cable wolverine or shatterstar and theres a hulking thing type character in each team. so not only was liefields art horrendous but he was repetitive also.