Does your man or hubby compete good with your sex toy?

Options
death187sin
death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Powder Room
Story posted from yahoo:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080430162100AAFu3Sq
My wife masterbates more than we make love.. and i dont know what to do?
ok.my wife masterbates a lot.she does either while im sleeping or when i leave to work.but she does not have an idea that i know.sometimes i ask her if we can make love and most of the times she has an excuse either her head hurts or something else hurts,i act like im sleeping and there she goes to ? .i know that when we make love i satisfy her because i can even make her squirt but this is too much already and it really starting to bother me.i ask her if she can ? for me and she tells me no. one day she was ? and i woke up and caught her in the act and asked her if she needed some help and she told me she was only scrathing.she works too,shes off on tuesday and wedsnday and these two days i tell you that it bothers me so much i left my cell on voice record and it records for an hour and she masterbated for over an hour.she also told me that we have to stop having sex when my son is there but she masterbates while hes sleeping and im not there

I would say he's in trouble! She seems to have become obsessed with her toy(s). How does a man compete with a machine?

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...find another woman.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn!

lmao

Yeah my man doesn't compete with a toy because it's two totally different feelings.

But if offered his ? or a toy, 9 times outta 10 I'm taking the ? .
  • death187sin
    Options
    Damn!

lmao

Yeah my man doesn't compete with a toy because it's two totally different feelings.

But if offered his ? or a toy, 9 times outta 10 I'm taking the ? .

Most woman say it's a different kind of orgasm..
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he gotta be lame in bed....or she just doing that ? way too much....i still dont see that being a problem if he's doing his job tho....idk...if he doesnt wanna leave he should just test her limits or try to get in the game....show up with a bigger, better toy.....or another ? for that matter.....might turn out good for him
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If your man wakes up to you ? and asks to help and you say no?

You share that girl.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    My man likes it when I play with my toys .....

I dont think I'd ever pick a toy over ? .... I like the feeling he gives me more

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAmn that has to hurt. I would just let that stew, cause she doing her thing and obviously this dude is wack juice.

I would give it one last try. Eat that ? like it was a cure it. Lick the ass. beat the ? while slapping her on the ass. Choke her right before orgasm. Then look at her and say, "Find a battery powered toy that can do that!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEzlBwaFKHc&feature=related
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    toys are fun but not a ? replacement

She should talk him about having him ? her right
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

She talk him about having him ? her right
    BUT HE MAKES HER SQUIRT!
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if she prefers plastic over human contact

She ain't being ? right

Idgaf
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She talk him about having him ? her right
    BUT HE MAKES HER SQUIRT!

thats what he thinks.....she ? on him bruh
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think any ? in this world could compete with my fleshlight.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    I dont think any ? in this world could compete with my fleshlight.

88-o.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Compete? No contest.
    Man will always be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>plastic.
    It`s not even a matter of choice, no competition in the least bit.
    Besides, once he came in the picture, all else went out the door unless he or I choose to incorperate it into our love making. Otherwise even if the urge comes over me, he`s the one dealing with it. That energy from no release is better left rushing through ones body until we can satisfy each other.

This particular case isn`t that uncommon. While I personally cannot imagine wanting any battery operated device over a man`s touch and embrace, there are numerous females who prefer the orgasm in which clitoral stimulation brings or they are unable to achieve orgasm through ? /with a man. Those who remain closed with their mate and inhibited will more than likely find more difficulty in getting pleasure from sex. With an inatimate object present some feel more free to become lost in the act of sex while with a man, their guards are up and they remain way too much in their heads instead of being in the moment and allowing each feeling to overcome them. They aren`t in it, they remain compeltely outside of the experience, they are asleep so to speak.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when they make toys that can pin your legs down and beat it up into submission, pull your hair, grab your neck, smack your ass..............

imma blow up that damn toy factory
  • death187sin
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    Compete? No contest.
    Besides, once he came in the picture, all else went out the door unless he or I choose to incorperate it into our love making. Otherwise even if the urge comes over me, he`s the one dealing with it. That energy from no release is better left rushing through ones body until we can satisfy each other.

This particular case isn`t that uncommon. While I personally cannot imagine wanting any battery operated device over a man`s touch and embrace, there are numerous females who prefer the orgasm in which clitoral stimulation brings or they are unable to achieve orgasm through ? /with a man. Those who remain closed with their mate and inhibited will more than likely find more difficulty in getting pleasure from sex. With an inatimate object present some feel more free to become lost in the act of sex while with a man, their guards are up and they remain way too much in their heads instead of being in the moment and allowing each feeling to overcome them. They aren`t in it, they remain compeltely outside of the experience, they are asleep so to speak.

Such a elegant way of putting this. I'm impressed.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    He shoulda kept that to himself cuz that's pitiful lol

• Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any kind of sex toy
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Compete? No contest.

Such a elegant way of putting this. I'm impressed.

Thank you with love, peace and understanding :)
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Compete? No contest.

*Jealous...envy post*