themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in IllGaming
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PSP/PlayStation+Store/news.asp?c=45693

I just hope they don't clutter the ? up like xbox live

Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, bout time. Looks like they trying to copy XBOX Live. Is it only the store, or all of PSN? Anyway...welcome to 2008 Sony and PS3 owners.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to leave that ? alone.

Gonna ? it up like they did with that youtube app.

That lame ass thing still crashing slims.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks same to me, just black instead of blue
  • themadlionsfan
    Options

yeah I took a closer look...its pretty much the same except they change the opening page.....thank ? ....I was sweatin bullets thiking that ? was gonna be like xbox live all cluttered and hard to find ?
  • focus
    edited October 2012
    Options

yeah I took a closer look...its pretty much the same except they change the opening page.....thank ? ....I was sweatin bullets thiking that ? was gonna be like xbox live all cluttered and hard to find ?

LOL. If all else fails, all of XBOX Live is powered by BING. Type in what you need, it pops right up. Once again, "you have to be at least slightly ? " to not be able to find something on XBOX Live. Speaking of...WTF is "Redisgn" ?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't have realised it was "new" if people didn't say so. I just thought they added game banners as wallpaper.
    focus wrote: »

LOL. If all else fails, all of XBOX Live is powered by BING. Type in what you need, it pops right up.

You can do that on PS3 also
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, bout time. Looks like they trying to copy XBOX Live.

Can't be. I don't see a bunch of ads for Doritos and McDonalds.
  • themadlionsfan
    Options

LOL. If all else fails, all of XBOX Live is powered by BING. Type in what you need, it pops right up. Once again, "you have to be at least slightly ? " to not be able to find something on XBOX Live. Speaking of...WTF is "Redisgn" ?

this guy here as microsoft's fick in his mouth and his brains in his ass....there are HUNDREDS of games on live and psn.......if you're looking for something specific u can use the search engine...I know because I've been doin it on psn the last 4 years....and yes I've noticed the bing search ar ya ? ....but what if you wanna BROWSE....hello ? you browse for a gem that doesn't get advertised or promoted....and its a hell of alot easier doin it on psn that live.....on live you got like 800 games under one 3 different section and you gotta scroll forever horizontally,....you mean to tell me that doesn't sound like clutter?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really made a thread about this? Smh
  • 2pacnbiggie
    2pacnbiggie Members Posts: 263 ✭✭
    Options
    look like they tryna copy off the xbox live store smh
  • funkdocdamc
    edited October 2012
    Options
    look like they tryna copy off the xbox live store smh
    Yeah, keeping the store the same way it is, but changing the color from blue to black is copying 360. That ? is not even a real re-design lol.
    EDIT: UK version was re-designed, U.S. version just changed the color.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Is this why the PSN is down?

? service. They don't even notify you before it happens.

They did on their blog. They said Monday from 4a.m. to 4p.m.

• focus
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I wouldn't have realised it was "new" if people didn't say so. I just thought they added game banners as wallpaper.

LOL. If all else fails, all of XBOX Live is powered by BING. Type in what you need, it pops right up.

You can do that on PS3 also

LOL...who said you couldnt? But yall the ones acting like XBOX Live is some indecipherable maze because, I dunno... there is actual content there?

Anyway, so this whole thread has been one big false alarm? Well, maybe next year PS3 owners.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Is this why the PSN is down?

? service. They don't even notify you before it happens.

They did on their blog. They said Monday from 4a.m. to 4p.m.

I don't read no ? blog. Why couldn't they send me a message like Xbox live?

Probably because it's not Xbox Live, but that's just a guess...???

The ? is always down anyway, the ? is the difference? lol