The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    If the universe 6 frieza trained all this time since the last tournament. Goku and vegeta might have a problem at the tournament

Eh... The fact that Freiza only trained six months to achieve the Golden form never sat well with me especially since it seemingly made him on par with SSJB when his previous "final" form couldn't handle regular ass SSJ. Not to mention it was a massive asspull.
    Proof? All things showed me that he wasn't any match for a SSB as he had the same issue he had in the bulky form.

His issue was not training his body to sustain all that power. He was on equal footing when he battled goku each time. His ? for revenge and saying ? it after reaching his new power level was his downfall. This was explained already.

Nope. Goku was testing his new power both times. Super Saiyan Goku toyed with Frieza, SSB was doing the same. Note the difference when Vegeta tagged in. Frieza was no match for SSB.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the universe 6 frieza trained all this time since the last tournament. Goku and vegeta might have a problem at the tournament

Eh... The fact that Freiza only trained six months to achieve the Golden form never sat well with me especially since it seemingly made him on par with SSJB when his previous "final" form couldn't handle regular ass SSJ. Not to mention it was a massive asspull.
    Proof? All things showed me that he wasn't any match for a SSB as he had the same issue he had in the bulky form.

Could have sworn its stated that it's actually STRONGER than SSB, but Frieza didn't master it and didn't pace himself that's why he lost
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Did you not see the word "seemingly" in my post?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So frieza went from losing to a super saiyan to stronger than SSB in six months?

k6kzeeaotapz.gif

Seems like legit writing to me
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freeza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goku

Beerus will replace Vegeta and Vegeta will replace Piccolo and Piccolo will replace Tien status and Tien status will go the path of Yamcha and Yamcha will be Launch status meaning forgotten.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Super is basically fan service
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His issue was not training his body to sustain all that power. He was on equal footing when he battled goku each time. His ? for revenge and saying ? it after reaching his new power level was his downfall. This was explained already.

Nope. Goku was testing his new power both times. Super Saiyan Goku toyed with Frieza, SSB was doing the same. Note the difference when Vegeta tagged in. Frieza was no match for SSB.

Come on man. Goku beat freiza the first time cause he body wasn't used to all that power and he got weaker over time due to the strain on his body. The rematch was almost the same. Some please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't goku mention that freiza could've beat him if he wasn't toying around? Even before the lackey hit him with the laserbeam. It was over when both vegeta and goku realized that golden freiza suffered from the same issue as he did on namek, not because goku was stronger. Whis knew this as well constantly telling them to fight together to beat foes while also exposing them to their weakness. Vegeta tagged in after they both realized freiza was losing power. Watch the episodes again bruh.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Super is basically fan service

Always thought this term was ? . Everything is for the fans. They don't put it out just because.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Come on man. Goku beat freiza the first time cause he body wasn't used to all that power and he got weaker over time due to the strain on his body. The rematch was almost the same. Some please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't goku mention that freiza could've beat him if he wasn't toying around? Even before the lackey hit him with the laserbeam. It was over when both vegeta and goku realized that golden freiza suffered from the same issue as he did on namek, not because goku was stronger. Whis knew this as well constantly telling them to fight together to beat foes while also exposing them to their weakness. Vegeta tagged in after they both realized freiza was losing power. Watch the episodes again bruh.

Golden Freiza was way stronger than SSB Goku, but was defeated in the way you said it was. Now, if Freiza spent a month training his Golden Form, then SSB Goku and Vegeta and the planet would have perished. Now, if this was Goku using Kaio-Ken times 10 then Freiza would have died.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh, I skipped that arc, so I don't know what they did differently between the Z and Super versions
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Freeza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goku

Beerus will replace Vegeta and Vegeta will replace Piccolo and Piccolo will replace Tien status and Tien status will go the path of Yamcha and Yamcha will be Launch status meaning forgotten.

he already is
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Golden Freiza was way stronger than SSB Goku, but was defeated in the way you said it was. Now, if Freiza spent a month training his Golden Form, then SSB Goku and Vegeta and the planet would have perished. Now, if this was Goku using Kaio-Ken times 10 then Freiza would have died.

Actually frieza did win they only defeated him cause of whis. Frieza never had a chance really with the gods on earth's side
  • Beta
    Options
    Frieza been back like 16x bring cell back!

SSB cell
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Frieza been back like 16x bring cell back!

SSB cell

Been saying this, much rather have cell come back
  • OmegaConflict
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yeah let's bring back the character that has no originality
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about Toriyama actually have some originality for the first time in years and do something different.
  • Beta
    Options

Atleast him getting stronger would make sense

Cell was the man y'all not trying to see ? ki cell? Pshhh

Stick to female broly and outrageously OP hit that will somehow lose
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Fam we got atleast 40 new characters coming. Foh
  • Beta
    Options

Fam we got atleast 40 new characters coming. Foh
    Lol ok that's cool just put cell on the backburner...for me since everybody else came bask
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cell is da goat and my fav but theres no need to bring him back.
  • Beta
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Cell is da goat and my fav but theres no need to bring him back.

of course not. I just wanna see my mans again
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    ? brought Trunks, Frieza, and basically Turles and Broly back and ? saying "No cell!"

Aight
  • Beta
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    ? brought Trunks, Frieza, and basically Turles and Broly back and ? saying "No cell!"

Aight

So y'all want to see cell recycle everyone's special move over and over? Nope
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Aight

So y'all want to see cell recycle everyone's special move over and over? Nope

Nah, my point was that everyone else was cool, but cell is too much