The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Favorite moment one everyone is shook as ? that Vegeta is a SS. There all sweating and babbiling that they thought you had to be pure of heart! Vegeta turns around and says "my heart is pure, pure evil"

Cottt damn at Nappa beating the breaks off of everybody lololo

I wish they could make a GOOD live action movie of DBZ make it a trilogy, first movie from Raditz touching down to Nappa coming down. Second movie the Namek saga, the final movie the Android saga to the cell saga! I know they got the technology to make it legit I seen them damn transformer movies lolol
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    LOL@ dub version, my ? it's so cheesy.

Thank Goodness, they did it right with DB Kai.

Funimation is a pretty good company but their DBZ dub from '99 to '03 is and was ? awful.

yous a lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M954D_jyJbQ

That guitar solo>>>>> Chaaa la head cha laaaaaaaaaaa

No, DBZ is a 90's anime, all that BF music doesn't fit in it, at all.

I disagree. You've never seen BF music in any anime, again.

Which means something. The dub was awful. Dubbed version of DB kai was done correctly.

No corny one liners, bad music in the background and etc.

You're saying that because you grew up with the ? .

TCH, nostalgia weirdos.

• kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I love me some DBZ..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Krillin had the strongest weapon on the show but never hit no one with the disc
    friza joint was iller tho cause he could control it and it last longer since it was able to cut multiple ? with out disappearing
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to the spirit bomb taking up about 9 episodes to get to full strength.. had a ? raising his arms to the sky...goku needed it

Shounen genre, my good man.

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Yeah that Destructo Disc was ? ...Krillen had ample opportunity to merk a ? with it smh

He coulda killed frieza with it after he blinded him with the solar flare

Oh ? , you right. Could have chopped off his head. Krillen could have used the solar flare + destructo disc combo on the Ginyu Force as well.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i think Krillin aint use it cause it takes time to make the Disc by the time he'll power it up the flare might have worn off
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Yeah that Destructo Disc was ? ...Krillen had ample opportunity to merk a ? with it smh

He coulda killed frieza with it after he blinded him with the solar flare

Frieza didn't even die when he sliced himself... ? was Krillen gonna do...
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Favorite moment one everyone is shook as ? that Vegeta is a SS. There all sweating and babbiling that they thought you had to be pure of heart! Vegeta turns around and says "my heart is pure, pure evil"

Cottt damn at Nappa beating the breaks off of everybody lololo

I wish they could make a GOOD live action movie of DBZ make it a trilogy, first movie from Raditz touching down to Nappa coming down. Second movie the Namek saga, the final movie the Android saga to the cell saga! I know they got the technology to make it legit I seen them damn transformer movies lolol

Bruh you want three sagas in a 2 hr a movie trilogy?... ? the character introduction... Get straight to it I guess...lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Dragon Ball Z/GT took so much of my time back in the day. I still have this big-ass book all about everything in the series that I bought when I was like, 14. I think I paid about a dub for it. ? had bios, episode summaries and everything a Dragon Ball ? needed lol

Even bought the DBZ Legends game and a converter for PS1 and played that ? to death. That was the game...

• tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Dragon Ball Z/GT took so much of my time back in the day. I still have this big-ass book all about everything in the series that I bought when I was like, 14. I think I paid about a dub for it. ? had bios, episode summaries and everything a Dragon Ball ? needed lol

Even bought the DBZ Legends game and a converter for PS1 and played that ? to death. That was the game...

? you got took. I found out all that info on the internet...for free.

PLs, histories, SSJ transformations, episodes, lost episodes,

Thats where all the Dragonball AF rumors got started. ? were like Dragonball AF. SSJ5? Say word son?

? is the detox of anime.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vegeta lets frieza transform..

? get merked including himself

Vegeta lets Cell go perfect..

? get merked including Goku

Vegeta lets Buu Hatch from fighting Goku..

? get merked and he blows himself up which does nothing

How did vegeta let frieza transform?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How yall feel about Hercule?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to the buu saga taking way too long to end... but that ? did start off crackin with the tourney.. Goku vs majin Vagetas rematch was a classic
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Dragonball Kai >>> DBZ....The Sagas Were Faaar To Drawn On Dragonball Z...Fights Too

i love the kai theme song too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzNN8rjOo0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSNuGNo1b5Y
    i love vegeta

The Ending Theme To Kai (Japan Version) Had A ? Feeling Like A 12 Year Japanese School Girl...? Was Epic
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mate when Vegeta gave himself to Babidi (who had to WOAT voice) he looked trill AF nh...his fight with Goku was serious...too bad Goku was ? ' around

Another thing about DBZ that ? me off...is dumb ? ? ...

? can ? their enemies but don't...IE...The Ginyu Force cudda killed them ? on Namek before Goku got there...Goku could have killed them Ginyu ? straight away...Freiza could have killed Goku at the beginnin' of the fight...(when he told Goku that he was only usin' 4% of his full power...? ' hell)...the list goes on...

? me off that Goku didn't ? Majin Buu when they first met
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    Vegeta lets frieza transform..

? get merked including himself

Vegeta lets Cell go perfect..

? get merked including Goku

Vegeta lets Buu Hatch from fighting Goku..

? get merked and he blows himself up which does nothing

How did vegeta let frieza transform?

Vegeta was stronger than frieza in his first form and coulda ended it there but then frieza was on some "but if you let me transform I assure you I can beat you" ? .

So vegeta acting like how he usually does lets his enemy transform or power up and then proceeds to get ? up and then looks on in awe as some other person ? up the person who was beatin his ass. That time I believe it was gohan and then piccolo I believe unless im mistaken and piccolo didnt come until frieza's third form.