The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Options

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    This ep was wack too, we been knew they would fuse, so they just gon give us 20min of the same ? ?

Nah b

See what happens when y'all know what's gonna happen?

? it was in the previews
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    This ep was wack too, we been knew they would fuse, so they just gon give us 20min of the same ? ?

Nah b

See what happens when y'all know what's gonna happen?

? it was in the previews

Who the ? watches the previews to an anime my ? ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    So Berserk Kale manhandled SSB Goku earlier in the tournament.
    Controlled Berserk Kale was said to be stronger than the regular Bersek Kale.
    But the upgraded Berserk Kale + Caulifla are getting worked over by a weakened SSG Goku.

I'm confused.

It was Caulifla that was getting worked. Kale was fine
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Animation was damn near movie worthy in this episode....Jiren twitched when Kale went berserker...Vegeta said he's at the top of all the Sayians when Toppo complimented them then went on to ? that man! Thought about how they made Jiren seem like the end game but he's sitting there and if Dyspo and Toppo get eliminated his universe will lose...
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone dropping that ether on Beerus/U7 in youtube comments.
    I would say that's a great example of what went wrong with Universe 7: ? of Destruction so irresponsible that: he allowed a planet-busting Overlord to rule over most of the universe; only moved in to see an invasive race to be destroyed when he didn't like the food; took a nap while his "partners" were getting butchered by an embodiment of Chaos; and didn't even thought for a moment that "mortals" would reach a level of danger on their own that would be about the same as SOMEONE ELSE that IS already quite dangerous to the remaining Kais... nevermind the unregulated "recreation" of reality warping entities and all the problems arising from it AND the developement of time machines and the alternate timelines that come from it... yeah, from an in-universe perspective, they have all of the reasons to see Universe 7 as the "Villains Team"...
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beautiful animation this episode, SSB Goku should not lose next episode.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this arc will end in March...:

Gonna be a long winter
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku seemed like the antagonist while Kale and Caulifla was the Protagonist smh
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kalefura will betray her universe in next ep
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    But the upgraded Berserk Kale + Caulifla are getting worked over by a weakened SSG Goku.

I'm confused.

That's still not the point though. The way Goku got handled the first time Kale shouldn't have just been "fine." But it doesn't really matter I guess. The writers clearly don't give a ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

I'm confused.

That's still not the point though. The way Goku got handled the first time Kale shouldn't have just been "fine." But it doesn't really matter I guess. The writers clearly don't give a ? .

#the writing is trash
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Someone dropping that ether on Beerus/U7 in youtube comments.
    I would say that's a great example of what went wrong with Universe 7: ? of Destruction so irresponsible that: he allowed a planet-busting Overlord to rule over most of the universe; only moved in to see an invasive race to be destroyed when he didn't like the food; took a nap while his "partners" were getting butchered by an embodiment of Chaos; and didn't even thought for a moment that "mortals" would reach a level of danger on their own that would be about the same as SOMEONE ELSE that IS already quite dangerous to the remaining Kais... nevermind the unregulated "recreation" of reality warping entities and all the problems arising from it AND the developement of time machines and the alternate timelines that come from it... yeah, from an in-universe perspective, they have all of the reasons to see Universe 7 as the "Villains Team"...

I thought it was clear that Beerus wasn't ? from the beginning of the series when they pointed out that he'd destroy whole worlds on a whim.
  • gemini86
    Options

I'm confused.

here you go with this dumb ? . im gonna provide facts that backs up my point.

in the first fight. its so obvious Goku wasnt at full power going against Kale. he even got up without a scratch, ready to fight Jiren. he shot a kamehameha at her and it wasnt at full power. the same as he did with Krillin.

now hes in Red form and his Ki blast went through hers. and even though now hes weakened. hes actually putting an effort. he even tanked her full powered ki blast.

hes getting stronger the more he gets beat up. just as Black did... stop saying the writers dont give a ? when you're just slow to understand whats going on
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Frieza is watching the kalefura and goku fight but will intervene just in time before kalefura delivers the final blow.(just like he did with gohan) I think frieza eliminates kalefura or atleast knocks them out of fusion.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Dope Ep.

S/O to the team(s) who animated this ep. Some of the best in Super. Some of the scenes looked like some OG Z animators did them.
  • gemini86
    Options
    Super Saiyan 3 would drain that fusion so fast. the true master of SS3 in Gotenks
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Yeah cuz berserk is so OP. The fusion won’t last t the entire episode
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku finger blasts reminded me of liquid ocelots jazz hands. ? was a bit ? .
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    in the first fight. its so obvious Goku wasnt at full power going against Kale.

Oh, the forever recurring Dragon Ball break-in-case-of-emergency cop out.

My bad, I missed that part.
  • gemini86
    Options

It’s not a cop out. It’s been stated before. Especially when Hit fought Goku in the tournament. He couldn’t ? so he had to hold back.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

It’s not a cop out. It’s been stated before. Especially when Hit fought Goku in the tournament. He couldn’t ? so he had to hold back.

Hit actually had goku beat twice in the tournament but he let him recover
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Frieza that ? .

Like Conflict said he gonna jump in and whoop on them monkey saiyans.

Vegeta letting Toppo know he the Saiyans prince and the snuffin him was dope lol.

Goku using Tiens Solar flare was dope I never understood why ? ain't use each other's moves more often
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm confused.

What are you arguing?
    She was unharmed.
    ? that's consistent.

Goku was unharmed in Blue during that rampage