• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will take Spawn as my mystic ?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? is a mystic

a sorcerer, warlock, magician spellcaster a familiar with the occult.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Amotekun wrote: »
    @Socialassassinrati @evoljeanyes

No on Agamotto No on Warlock I'm assuming you talkin A. Warlock AGAIN..

da ? ? ?

My ? Social stay with the ? squad lol

lmao...why cant I used "The Motto" he's only THE SourceSupreme....see what I mean that's why my team is the Veto Squad...lol
  • Amotekun
    Options
    ? you know the rule is you gotta be below thanos level

source supreme dont sound like below thanos level...
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options

? picking Dr.Strange who is a Sorcerer Supreme...I just picked "The Motto" who is the 1st Sorcerer Supreme what's fugazi about that? lol
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanos ? on strange and The Motto
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options

? picking Dr.Strange who is a Sorcerer Supreme...I just picked "The Motto" who is the 1st Sorcerer Supreme what's fugazi about that? lol

? he was the first and the most powerful ever lol

So...lol I'm wrong for picking the greatest of all? He's still only a Sorcerer...not a ? or Abstract. Just a SS just like Dr. Strange...just stronger...I mean we got cats in here taking Surfer and I cant pick a Wizard? *Shaq face*

yall killing me lmao
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options

? he was the first and the most powerful ever lol

So...lol I'm wrong for picking the greatest of all? He's still only a Sorcerer...not a ? or Abstract. Just a SS just like Dr. Strange...just stronger...I mean we got cats in here taking Surfer and I cant pick a Wizard? *Shaq face*

yall killing me lmao

I have the Surfer Too: The Keeper

• SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    Thanos ? on strange and The Motto

Exactly...The Motto is only a sorcerer albeit an OP one but still only a Sorcerer Supreme
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    Some of these teams yall got are not the powerful
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    Do any you ? be on cbr?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Aight ? you can keep Motto.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Aight.

We need to come up with the rules for matchups.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Hahaha ok so i dont think ? is appreciating the depth of "? ur world up" I have assembled here.

Psionics - Rachel Summers
    Telepath - Shadow King
    Top Tier - Superman
    Ground - Colossonaut (juggernaurt infused colossus)
    Genius - Tony Stark
    Super Strength - The Maestro
    Assassin - Lady Shiva
    Tactician - Captain America
    Energy Manipulator - proteus
    Mystic - Baron Mordo

First of all I have superman.... He's ? 82% of these kats up. I have a reality warping crazy. I have an immovable force and and Hulk with a base strength of class 200. A genius with a suit for any threat not to mention one of the strongest, if the THE strongest of all Phoenix hosts... all led and coordinated by Captain America. YALL GON COME GET THIS WORK!! haha
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    my ? on be cbr and they got leagues on there like Mutant, DC, Avenger, Marvel and JLAAVENGERS league.

First they have a draft which we are doing next.
    Then they get split yp in matchups. Like vs.
    Then they have a battlefield, where each team starts off at a football field away.

Then each player team/wtites down a strategy on how they would take out the other team. They send thru pm to a moderator. The moderator than sets up a matchup with poll for both people to vote on. They post both strats and people vote. Also each person/team debates vs the other person and picks the other strat apart. On things like holes in the strats, people misusing powers and things like that. And after like 24 hourss whoever has the most votes wins that matchup.

Let me find some examples. Just an idea.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Hahaha ok so i dont think ? is appreciating the depth of "? ur world up" I have assembled here.

Telepath - Shadow King
    Top Tier - Superman
    Genius - Tony Stark
    Assassin - Lady Shiva
    Mystic - Baron Mordo

First of all I have superman.... He's ? 82% of these kats up. I have a reality warping crazy. I have an immovable force and and Hulk with a base strength of class 200. A genius with a suit for any threat not to mention one of the strongest, if the THE strongest of all Phoenix hosts... all led and coordinated by Captain America. YALL GON COME GET THIS WORK!! haha

ok let me break you down

Rachael Summers- not even top 10 psi
    SK-beast
    Supes-standard brick easy defeated
    Colossnaut<<<<Black adam
    Tony Stark<<<<Bat ?
    Maestro-nice
    Shiva- I have Deathstroke
    Cap-safe pick
    Proteus-openly a beast in Exiles: World Tour and than he got jobbed into Morph
    Baron Mondo- Props

Hell The keeper, Flash, Genis Vel, Black Adam and Doc Fate alone would destroy this team
  • Amotekun
    Options
    I have Nate Grey

Nate Grey is from the AOA timeline this ? is the epitome of ? ? up. His psionic abilities are second only to stryfe.

telepath I have voodoo from wildstorm a daemonite with telepathic abilities and h2h training from the coda assassins. yea this ? is bad

top tier hope summers anybody in her vicinty she can replicate their powers and use them better than the ? holdin em. Hope has recieved training from Iron Fist and has even used the powers of the Iron Fist....

genius: Mr Fantastic: ultimate nullifier. nuff said

super strength drax: this ? is a problem.

Bullseye for an assassin. Nowhere you an hide anything can be used as a weapon. Bodies droppin.

Tactician Black Bolt: Leader of the Inhumans, ? are dead with just one word spoken. ? aint tryin to hear em.

New Sun Gambit's ultimate form can't ? with the cajun

mysitc. Bro Voo Doo . Word who comin at this man. Nobody. Dun is sorcerer supreme and has the drums of voo doo to aid him.

Sleep on my squad be forever sleepin
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    I have Nate Grey

Nate Grey is from the AOA timeline this ? is the epitome of ? ? up. His psionic abilities are second only to stryfe.

telepath I have voodoo from wildstorm a daemonite with telepathic abilities and h2h training from the coda assassins. yea this ? is bad

top tier hope summers anybody in her vicinty she can replicate their powers and use them better than the ? holdin em. Hope has recieved training from Iron Fist and has even used the powers of the Iron Fist....

Bullseye for an assassin. Nowhere you an hide anything can be used as a weapon. Bodies droppin.

Tactician Black Bolt: Leader of the Inhumans, ? are dead with just one word spoken. ? aint tryin to hear em.

mysitc. Bro Voo Doo . Word who comin at this man. Nobody. Dun is sorcerer supreme and has the drums of voo doo to aid him.

Nice squad

Nate Grey-most powerful of the tripletts
    Hope Summers-most powerful of the Summers besides hyperstorm
    Reed-doesn't have Ult. Nully all the times, so doesnt power
    Drax-current level is wack sauce
    bullseye-he is decent
    Blackbolt-nice pick and underrated
    new Sun-not many appearances, but good pick
    Bro VooDoo- super garbage
    Voodoo-Wtf

My team would destroy yours, once Flash takes out Hope and Nate its a wrap.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »

Telepath - Shadow King
    Top Tier - Superman
    Genius - Tony Stark
    Assassin - Lady Shiva
    Mystic - Baron Mordo

ok let me break you down

Rachael Summers- not even top 10 psi
    SK-beast
    Supes-standard brick easy defeated
    Colossnaut<<<<Black adam
    Tony Stark<<<<Bat ?
    Maestro-nice
    Shiva- I have Deathstroke
    Cap-safe pick
    Proteus-openly a beast in Exiles: World Tour and than he got jobbed into Morph
    Baron Mondo- Props

Hell The keeper, Flash, Genis Vel, Black Adam and Doc Fate alone would destroy this team

Ill give you Hell the Keeper, Flash gets caught slipping alot, Mordo can handle that. yes Cap was a safe pic, but theres no denying that he is the GREATEST strategist in comic dom... Even superman gave him the reigns in JLA/Avengers. Black Adam is simply a beast. Tony Stark is richer and smarter then batman, Batman is just sneakier. And Shiva has delt with deathstroke, batgirl, batman, robin, nightwing, richard dragon, etc etc etc..
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    ? all yall hoes....VETO SQUAD FTW...lol
  • SocialAssassinRati
    Options
    Psi: Emma Frost
    Telepath: Xavier
    Top Tier: Blue MArvel
    Ground Guy: Juggernaunt
    Genius: Forge
    Strength: Red Hulk
    Assassin: Tasmaster
    Energy Manipulation: Quasar
    Tactian: Cyclops
    Mystic: Morgan Le Fey

Emma <<< Cassie Nova

Xavier <<< Moondragon with or without the Mind Gem

Blue Marvel nice

Juggernaunt<<< ? ass Heracles

Forge<<<MF Doom the rapper and the Dr.

Red Hulk<<< Sentry

Taskmaster cool

Quasar with the ? bands that'll make her dance<<<Scarlet Witch in an energy fight

Cyclops nice

Morgan Le Fey<The Motto

? yall lost

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    psionic: Jean Grey
    Telepath: Martian Manhunter
    Top Tier: Thor
    Ground: Hulk
    Genius: Silver Surfer
    Brute: Icon
    Assassin: Wolverine
    Tactician: Dr. Strange
    Energy Manipulation: Green Lantern
    Mystic: Spawn

The gangsta squad will murderman dance on y'alll!!!!
  • Amotekun
    Options
    I have Nate Grey

Nice squad

Nate Grey-most powerful of the tripletts
    Hope Summers-most powerful of the Summers besides hyperstorm
    Reed-doesn't have Ult. Nully all the times, so doesnt power
    Drax-current level is wack sauce
    bullseye-he is decent
    Blackbolt-nice pick and underrated
    new Sun-not many appearances, but good pick
    Bro VooDoo- super garbage
    Voodoo-Wtf

My team would destroy yours, once Flash takes out Hope and Nate its a wrap.

Brother VooDoo wack? Get off dem bath salts

Brother Voodoo possesses numerous mystical and quasi-physical powers derived from the Loa, the spirit-gods of voodoo. He can easily enter into a trance-like state in which he does not feel the heat from fire and his skin becomes impervious to burning. He can also control flame and lower life forms. Brother Voodoo can mystically create smoke accompanied by the sound of drums. The smoke conceals his presence while he is able to see through it. He has the ability to command certain living things by a mystic sort of hypnotism, most effective over animals and plants. He can summon the loa to request transport for himself and others instantaneously if they deem it necessary to his mission.
    Brother Voodoo can also summon the spirit of his brother Daniel Drumm from within his body, doubling his own strength. He can send the spirit to possess another person's body and then has total control over their actions.

Brother Voodoo also has more mundane escapist talents, once entering Strange's building, not through magic, but through the chimney. He has extensive knowledge of voudoun (voodoo) thanks to training by Papa Jambo, as well as conventional medicine and psychology with a Ph.D. in psychology.

He wears a mystic medallion that serves as a focus of his powers and as a focus for his contact with his personal loas. He has, at times, employed conventional firearms.

Brother Voodoo's appointment as the new Sorcerer Supreme has bestowed upon him not only the power of the Eye of Agamotto, but also the Cloak of Levitation and the Books of Knowledge, which were formerly in the possession of Doctor Strange.

Drax Wack. Word?

His physical powers may be dimished, but Drax is a good. A good who has killed Thanos. With his intellect returned his battle prowess>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    YO check the OP now and I changed the title of the thread so people can come in and vote for the best squad! Let me know what yall think about the scenario