Ladies, Y'all Still Checkin' For Pretty Boys?

Options

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ Shaves his arms post^^^
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Never have and never will. I like my man natural and down to earth as possible. If he spends more time in the bathroom, getting ready and taking care of himself aesthetically than I, it's a problem. It's unattractive to myself.
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    I like my men a little rough around the edges. Sexy not pretty.
    For example I'm choosing Michael Ealy over Tyson Beckford. I would post pics but I dont wanna be bombarded with no homos
    lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scust @ some of the ? I done read in this thread. You can tell who grew up without fathers.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ this thread. these hoes are setting u up for failure . n u ? be letting them...
    they out here gassing up these captain crust ass ?
    ? are lying, just look @ the gifs. or the guys they fawn over... real opposite of what they say.

man listen,
    i sharpened the eye brows... ? love that ?
    i shave my chest and arm pits.... ? love that ?
    i shave the Bawse Zone... ? love that ?
    i shave my legs, but leave the calves n arms hairy... ? love that ? .

next time scope, who the females are scoping. the same ? they claim they ain't checkin, they sweatin
    #5a7ut3

/thread
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I shaved my arms, legs and armpits with nair when I was 13. The burning sensation in my armpits was CRAZY.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shave ur legs...FOH! In HS I did shave my armpits during football & basketball season so they wouldn't trap sweat but that's about it. All I do now is manscape, trim my armpits low with scissors, & keep my ? hair lined up b/w haircuts. ? are doing too much. Oh yeah & Acne Free (store version if Proactiv) b/c I have oily skin & I'm still prone to breaking out. Adult acne can be WOAT!
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ this thread. these hoes are setting u up for failure . n u ? be letting them...
    they out here gassing up these captain crust ass ?
    ? are lying, just look @ the gifs. or the guys they fawn over... real opposite of what they say.

man listen,
    i sharpened the eye brows... ? love that ?
    i shave my chest and arm pits.... ? love that ?
    i shave the Bawse Zone... ? love that ?
    i shave my legs, but leave the calves n arms hairy... ? love that ? .

next time scope, who the females are scoping. the same ? they claim they ain't checkin, they sweatin
    #5a7ut3

lmao ? gettin lip rings nd shavin their legs? ? dat ? man iont shave nuthin i mean i done ? some bitties who had bald ? nd it felt like a brillow pad scraping their ? nd it was no complaints. yall ? care bout apperance too much

tmi-anime-cartoon1.jpg

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    wait....how yall gonna love Prince AND rugged dudes at the same time?

Lil Loca wrote: »
    I was just about to mention Prince--only certain men can pull that look off. I like it when they can, doe.

And Prince can probably tear the ? up, too, even though he's in his 50s.

17318165.jpg
    omgprincehotwtf.gif

^^^That's just.......DISTURBING.^^^

• bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Options
    not into pretty boys. I like a man who could go out into the woods and come back alive.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO this ? is hilarious.. It's like the "pretty boys" are trying to convince the females here, who like manly men, that they are cool too lol.. When I was younger people used to try puttin that pretty boy tag on me and they'd get cussed the ? out cause to me that's akin to calling me a homosexual.. Nope.. That's why these cats out here like to shoot instead of slanging knuckles, they think they too pretty to get punched in the face, might break a nail for gods sake..
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    U shave your legs homie? Damn

Athletes do it, and all the girls I mess with like it, prolly ? they're girly girls and find hair disgusting but nothin is wrong with it

? , please.

You probably be moonlighting as a drag queen on the ? stroll at nite ? ...? ain't no reason to shave no legs.

• blu197
    Options

Athletes do it, and all the girls I mess with like it, prolly ? they're girly girls and find hair disgusting but nothin is wrong with it

? , please.

You probably be moonlighting as a drag queen on the ? stroll at nite ? ...? ain't no reason to shave no legs.

You ? ass ? , why you so concerned if I shave my ? or not... I still pull fine hoes you ? herb and they love that ? believe it or not, foh old ass ?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so are you doing it because women tell you to, or because you personally like it?
  • blu197
    Options
    so are you doing it because women tell you to, or because you personally like it?

I do it ? the girls I mess and most females like it and makes my leg muscles look bigger and my ? be mad smooth and I have gotten used to doin it, but like I said I don't do it daily only every now n then when it starts to grow back into a forest
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    had to flag u for the statement "why you so concerned if I shave my ? "

....that is all
  • DillaDeaf
    Options

? , please.

You ? ass ? , why you so concerned if I shave my ? or not... I still pull fine hoes you ? herb and they love that ? believe it or not, foh old ass ?

? I pull more better hoes using sign language than you with yo Rupaul shavin legs lookin ass ? .

Fact remains ? ain't no ? suppose to be shaving they legs ?

DAMN *Booker T voice*

• blu197
    Options

? , please.

? I pull more better hoes using sign language than you with yo Rupaul shavin legs lookin ass ? .

DAMN *Booker T voice*

? I'm lightskined n mixed hoes that are 7s n below approach me 9x's outta 10..... 8s n above are the only ones I gotta put effort into so i doubt you pull more than me......

Fact remains hoes like a ? shaved legs (maybe only some ? can pull it off idk) I can care less about ugly hoes and especially a ? opinion on this ? , the day a fine dime rejects me for having shaved legs (which hasn't happened) is the day I will stop shavin em
  • Feelin_Foolay
    Feelin_Foolay Members Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Suss ass ? "it makes my leg muscles bigger"
  • DillaDeaf
    Options

? , please.

DAMN *Booker T voice*

? I'm lightskined n mixed hoes that are 7s n below approach me 9x's outta 10..... 8s n above are the only ones I gotta put effort into so i doubt you pull more than me......

Fact remains hoes like a ? shaved legs (maybe only some ? can pull it off idk) I can care less about ugly hoes and especially a ? opinion on this ? , the day a fine dime rejects me for having shaved legs (which hasn't happened) is the day I will stop shavin em

? you got some ? up priorities....................that's all I'm gonna say about that.

I get more with less effort....................you puttin in effort means you have no confidence in yo game ? ...you shaving legs to get confidence? You ? up the game yo.........
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Stop shaving your legs :-(

• blu197
    Options

? , please.

DAMN *Booker T voice*

? you got some ? up priorities....................that's all I'm gonna say about that.

I get more with less effort....................you puttin in effort means you have no confidence in yo game ? ...you shaving legs to get confidence? You ? up the game yo.........

Dumb ? when I say effort I mean I gotta approach the 8s n above and make the 1st move (which almost everybody gotta do) unlike the 7s n below...odds are they won't step up to you 1st b/c that's not what they do
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If youre doin it because you personally like it, thats some highly weird ? , but its your body. If youre doing it cuz females tell you to, thats a problem
  • DillaDeaf
    Options

? , please.

DAMN *Booker T voice*

Dumb ? when I say effort I mean I gotta approach the 8s n above and make the 1st move (which almost everybody gotta do) unlike the 7s n below...odds are they won't step up to you 1st b/c that's not what they do

Hope you know how dumb you sound. Just give it up ? , no reason to be shaving your legs at all........damn.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Suss ass ? "it makes my leg muscles bigger"

*bernie mac voice*