Smh..whatev Mr Perfect!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah... I'm Mr always gets caught
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real woman in a respectful relationship wouldn't even take the number she would set the tone straight off the bat.. this is the ? women who lack confidence and self esteem do to get that annual boost...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ annual boost..foh.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm known for this deep voice over the phone...female staff always actin up....anyways I got this butch looking white chick that I swear has got everyone in her department to forward all calls from me to her....

Yesterday she started wid the ? sucking innuendos...talking bout, lil Ben needs some TLC and how she could kiss, lick and carress lil Ben until theres a sticky white mess over her face....? was woat cause she look like a butch lesbian...I played along for a minute until she said she coming to my place after work...she knows I got my own place cause she originally trained me in housing services and it came up how much I be paying on rent and ? ....mad awkward...I just lol'd and got off the phone...

Now I dread having to phone through to her team....and I got emails all in my inbox this morning....I should never of played along wid the sex talk...? told me she don't wear knickers to work cause when i call they get all wet and ? ....She thinks I would ? ...but I can't do that ? ...

The worst part is she telling females of a higher quality, like she got a chance....one chick wid all da ass gave me the side eye recently and i know it's cause of Butch Cassidy nh...

I'm just smh @ this whole ? ...

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I'm known for this deep voice over the phone...female staff always actin up....anyways I got this butch looking white chick that I swear has got everyone in her department to forward all calls from me to her....

Yesterday she started wid the ? sucking innuendos...talking bout, lil Ben needs some TLC and how she could kiss, lick and carress lil Ben until theres a sticky white mess over her face....? was woat cause she look like a butch lesbian...I played along for a minute until she said she coming to my place after work...she knows I got my own place cause she originally trained me in housing services and it came up how much I be paying on rent and ? ....mad awkward...I just lol'd and got off the phone...

Now I dread having to phone through to her team....and I got emails all in my inbox this morning....I should never of played along wid the sex talk...? told me she don't wear knickers to work cause when i call they get all wet and ? ....She thinks I would ? ...but I can't do that ? ...

The worst part is she telling females of a higher quality, like she got a chance....one chick wid all da ass gave me the side eye recently and i know it's cause of Butch Cassidy nh...

Well damn....the use of the word knickers had me laughing tho....

blankstare-CtA.gif
  • Kat
    Options
    Eh, we did the friendly head nod this morning, I think he gets it.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol...don't you say that out there?

I suppose it is a very english word...should of said *Dro voice*drawls...lol
  • Kat
    Options
    Yeah knickers doesn't get much play over here..unless we're making fun of Brits.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    when that chick told me she had ? /AIDS but was on medication....

reverse-1242032674_obama-hesitate.gif

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Sounds like a sexual harassment case waiting to happen ol gal finta cashout
  • Kat
    Options
    Ok so I'm on the bus and awkward moment guy is two seats ahead of me. As I'm leading forward to put on my hoody, this MFer raises his paw to scratch his head and what do I see? A gold wedding band!

These dudes ain't ? !
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    question do u still have the paper or did u throw it out?

if you still have it why do u have it ask yourself that.

if u threw it out disregard the above.
  • Kat
    Options
  • BIGbaddBLACK
    BIGbaddBLACK Members Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You takin numbers?

jus playin

kinda
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    i mad he wrote the ? down on a piece of paper. like we in the 80's or some ? . probably had a beeper to go with that pen and pad.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Damn he was married ...he ain't ? !!!!

Ugh ...disgusting
  • Kat
    Options
    I know right! Just brazen about it too..I kinda felt like smacking him upside the back of the head as I was exiting the bus, but I refrained.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he showed you the ring on purpose

basically he was saying

"you gotta man.......i gotta wife......we both got ? to lose...so let's make wit the whoopee, and keeps it moving....nobody has to know ? "
  • Kat
    Options
    lol..maybe you're right du.

No thanks!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's high school, making me ride the bus with you for months..
    have an affair, act like an adult for once...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok so I'm on the bus and awkward moment guy is two seats ahead of me. As I'm leading forward to put on my hoody, this MFer raises his paw to scratch his head and what do I see? A gold wedding band!

These dudes ain't ? !

The subject is still paying him attention...her use of exclamation marks implies emotion...the subject is subconciously dissapointed

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    ..somebody in your daily routine tries to holla at you.

So there is this guy on my bus that rides pretty much every day. The other day he spoke and said good morning and when he sat down I noticed he was writing something on a torn off piece of paper. Right then, I was like please don't let this dude be trying to give me his number, but he got off the bus without saying anything so I said to myself damn you're full of yourself and left it at that.

This morning I get off the bus and look over and he's standing right next to me. He speaks, I pull out my earbud, he says I'm very attractive (aw), asks if I have a bf (yes) and then says we should do lunch, and then hands me that sammmme torn off piece of paper from the other day!

Now my bus ride is going to be awkward cause I have no intention in calling him.

Hate that ? .

Share your awkward moments..

Lol. Bold and fresh as if you being taken really matters.
    You could be rocking a wedding ring and it wouldn't mean anything, brothers of every caliber still trying to holla. It's a shame how many married men also try that too, happens everyday.