The Saturday Night Live Thread

Options
TheBossman
TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
SNL_Title_Card.png

shocked their is no thread for this.

last week's show was one of the goat.

every skit was funny expect for the californians.

http://movreel.com/6g2ab9kchg5s

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suprisingly so far its been a pretty legit season. Sucks Sudeikis aint on as much, and they took Fred off of Barack, i think he does a waaaay better job at barack than Pharoah does. Fave episode is probably the one with Daniel Craig hosting, havent seen the most recent one with that blonde lady yet.
  • TheBossman
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Suprisingly so far its been a pretty legit season. Sucks Sudeikis aint on as much, and they took Fred off of Barack, i think he does a waaaay better job at barack than Pharoah does. Fave episode is probably the one with Daniel Craig hosting, havent seen the most recent one with that blonde lady yet.

that's the one i posted the link too. pharoah as denzel was funny as ? .
  • TheBossman
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is that the "not ready for primetime players," aren't funny on this, but as soon as the leave the show former cast members inexplicably get funny again. The ? irony is that in order to get on SNL these people had to be funny from jump.

Seriously, how is it Tracy Morgan gets that wack ass Brian Fellows character, (which some straight ? ,) but his standup and the ? he does 30 Rock is funny as hell. Why is the writing Tina Fey did on 30 Rock funniet than he SNL ? ?

Are the people at the Peacock telling the writers to "play it safe," as not to offend Middle America, or are ? holding out and not giving SNL (forget about best,) but even their medicore ? .

When it was on, I always tripped off the fact that David Chappelle gave you twenty-two minutes of straight comedy, but (with the exception of Weekend Up Date,) SNL gave you straight ? . Even with Weekend Update, how funny it was depended on the writing and who was doing it.

I thought MAD TV was going to be the ? , (because of the name,) but that ? was even worse.

To answer your initial question about why there isn't an SNL thread, it's because the ? isn't funny, it isn't revelant and ? really aren't checking for it ilke that. If you're actually in on a Saturday night, why spend it watching a ninety minute show to get three minutes worth of comedy? Hell you can go on www.fapdu.com, do a search for "Wesley Pipes," "Ghetto Gaggers," or "Latina ? Abuse," and see some ? that's waaaaay funnier than SNL could ever be. The cold part about is, Wesley Pipes, Ghetto Gaggers, and Latina ? Abuse weren't meant to be funny.