Ladies What's More Important to You?

Options
Cigarello Slim
Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Powder Room
Confidence or Apperance?

Some dudes can pull a shorty solely based on his apperance, while others can confidently approach a female while looking like he shops at the Salvation Army. What's more appealing to you? Fellas drop some thoughts as well.

Comments

• Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From my personal experience looks are gonna get you a lot more ? than confidence, unless you have something substantial that backs or supports your reasoning for being so confident.

An ugly ? with confidence, and money(or some type of clout) can pull ? , but without the money it wont happen. At least not with any bad ? .....
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Appearance. Call me shallow, idgaf.

An ugly knee grow with confidence? Ya, that's great you have confidence...bully for you. But how is your confidence helping me? I need someone I can stand to look at.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    erm good looks.
    shy Trey songz>>>>>Rick ross with all the confidence in the world
    you can only be confident and uglyif you have money.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im not ugly but confidence has always got me a long way....i wasnt bummed out but i never been the superfly dude with all the new kicks and jewelry and all that...if i got a fresh cut and sumn presentable on, im usually in the door after a lil conversation....i do make it my business to never sweat a woman tho, and i've been told on more than one occasion that's what got me the draws..."you're cool and u just dont act so thirsty like these other dudes"
    *shrugs*
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    A mix of both but if I had to choose one...appearance.

Some may day I'm shallow but I have to at least be attracted to you in saint way.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    autofill ftl lol
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Attraction usually happens visually first, no denying that.

But if you open your mouth and can't hold a conversation or you are not confident with yourself, looks quickly become secondary IMO.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man the first time I saw my ex I was like yeah right.

His self-confidence and charm won me over though.

At the same time, nothing worse than an overly confident ugly dude.

Confidence or self assuredness can take you a long way.
  • Dupac
    Options

get's em every time....

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    autofill ftl lol

Word werd wurd

Lol

• HafBayked
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I might not be the best looking but my talk game is immaculate so I usually win more so than lose. Funny thing though women are usually more shallow than men.

co-? -sign....i know ? that will write you off as soon as they see your shoes are not these 3 certain brands or u dont drive what they like....them hoes need help...
  • Dupac
    Options
    bruh.....my wife actually asked me once

"can you not be so damn funny when around these chicks...i can't deal with the way they kept looking at you"
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »

get's em every time....

Too bad he wanted to be charming with everydamnbody...son of a ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »

That reminds me of when I saw Faith Evans talking about Biggie.

She said he was so charming and charismatic that she couldn't help but to fall for him.

I think "unattractive" guys--"unattractive" people in general have to develop that sort of gift of gab because they have no choice.

Pretty, classically handsome dudes only rely on their looks most of the time to get dates without having to do much effort.

Nice avi pic :-)

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta have a healthy balance. If you an average looking dude then personality will take you far. Pretty boy with no game, only gone get the ? , and I guess that's all that matters to most anyways so they good or end up with somebody just as vapid as he is. Ugly ? with charm gone have to have something else to make up for the looks. ? could be eddie murphy raw funny but ain't no chick gone take that serious, again unless she's a ? using a ? .
  • Dupac
    Options

She said he was so charming and charismatic that she couldn't help but to fall for him.

I think "unattractive" guys--"unattractive" people in general have to develop that sort of gift of gab because they have no choice.

Pretty, classically handsome dudes only rely on their looks most of the time to get dates without having to do much effort.

no shots .. but i always said the same about big girls...

since they don't have that visual sexiness.. their performance in the bedroom tends to show a lot more effort and precision, cuz they have to rely on a lot more sensual ? to keep a man coming back to compensate to not having a super sexy body....

basically big girls are good ? , cuz they gotta keep thm ? coming back....
  • theBlackbeard
    Options

I bet my life if they both were regular people she would have laughed in his face. I ? with biggie but yall speak of a ugly "knee grow" I start humming big poppa.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"can you not be so damn funny when around these chicks...i can't deal with the way they kept looking at you"
    YEAH, MAKING CHICKS LAUGH IS AN INSTANT "YEAH I LIKE HIM"
  • theBlackbeard
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    You can't tell a big ? with confidence ? believe me lol. In that dudes mind is "? if she say no then her friend will say yes" especially when he comes up on a chick that would normally shoot him down but his talk game got her on board for the smashing.

lol

That line between confident and delusional be blurring like a mufugga don't it.

• Dupac
    Options

yea we was at a baby shower.. and i was teaching everybody this group game i know....so i had to be funny to keep everybody interested...

it was cool at first.. but some of them were looking at me all dreamy eyed...
  • theBlackbeard
    Options

I bet my life if they both were regular people she would have laughed in his face. I ? with biggie but yall speak of a ugly "knee grow" I start humming big poppa.

Dudes were saying that Big was charming women and was popular with them long before he met Faith.

That's how he got good at it.

Right. Chicks like his first BM? No doubt biggie had a silver tongue but let's do the math here. Ugly ? + superb game-fame=this
    8750_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg

Ugly ? + superb game+fame=this
    [img]http://mzinferno.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/diddy-? -money3.jpg[/img]

ways of the world
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its true, im fairly unattractive and the whole cocky or confident thing dosent really work for getting ? .

I am very cocky and confident and ? dont really ? with it. They start to wonder why you are so full of yourself and will eventually just start to hate on you for it lol..

But if I had fame or a vast amount of money im sure this would be a different story
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea we was at a baby shower.. and i was teaching everybody this group game i know

What game was it?

• thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dudes were saying that Big was charming women and was popular with them long before he met Faith.

That's how he got good at it.

Right. Chicks like his first BM? No doubt biggie had a silver tongue but let's do the math here. Ugly ? + superb game-fame=this
    8750_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg

Ugly ? + superb game+fame=this
    [img]http://mzinferno.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/diddy-? -money3.jpg[/img]

ways of the world

The first picture is of Biggies daughter..this is the mother..
    Jan_Jackson_HOT97.jpg