I wanna talk about Goldeneye

Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I was amazed when I finally looked online to figure out to grab the golden gun on the last level. That ? was pretty advanced for N64.

There was a a gulden gun in that level I beat that game years ago with duel smgs

You talking about Egyptian with Baron Samedi?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was amazed when I finally looked online to figure out to grab the golden gun on the last level. That ? was pretty advanced for N64.

There was a a gulden gun in that level I beat that game years ago with duel smgs

You talking about Egyptian with Baron Samedi?

Oh those you talking about those hidden unlockable stages. Nah I'm talking about the satellite array in Cuba where you chase oo6 allmover that ? .
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GoldenEye Wii had promise. If only the campaign was longer. I got to the final level but when I found out the Wii connect service was discontinued because of the Wii u being released I lost interest because I played multiplayer most of the time. Same thing with Mario kart.

The controls was terrible tho and I had every peripheral for that machine.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

Nah that's hilarious

Edit: Also, smash on Natalya
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Proximity mines... proximity mines on the guns, on the vests, in the ceiling... proximity mines on proximity mines... spawn and you die, ? ...

And ? perfect dark...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I miss multiplayer gaming being in the living room, that ? was so much fun
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

So many memorable nights.

Even now the ? would rather all find time and go to someone's house to play Playstation instead of all goin' online
  • Turfaholic
    Options

So many memorable nights.

Even now the ? would rather all find time and go to someone's house to play Playstation instead of all goin' online

Why I do miss being a kid, I gotta disagree. I enjoy calling my brother in Texas at 5 in the morning talking ? . "Aye lil ? , you gotta be at work in a hour, catch this ass whooping in 2k real quick".
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha damn, I remember a whole crew of kids would meet up at someone's house and sleep over and play goldeneye all night taking turns on the controllers. ? would get competetive af. Parents yelling at us to ? lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    Top MP games

Goldeneye
    Mario Kart
    Cruise 'N World
    Diddy Kong Racing

Non-stop playing.. hitting your buddy cuz he's getting the jump on u all the time.. ? them up so they lose and u win..

Memories.. ahhh
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect dark with a lap top gun protecting me while I use the slayer rocket to follow u

N that alien gun that shoots thru walls when u were too far for the rocket
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Complex with Rockets.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The game shark code where you can walk through doors, then play multiplayer.....

It completely opened up every level
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Busting with double glocks has never felt so epic in any other game. And them rp90s on the subway map. That map with two floors, the gray walls, and an office was the one we always played. ? frame rate would drop and we thought that ? was a good thing as ? was going ham in one hallway.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Complex with Rockets.

w prox mines
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    GoldenEye Wii had promise. If only the campaign was longer. I got to the final level but when I found out the Wii connect service was discontinued because of the Wii u being released I lost interest because I played multiplayer most of the time. Same thing with Mario kart.

are u sure about the bolded? I still played online multiplayer Goldeneye Wii almost 2 years after the Wii U dropped (possibly 3)...hell, the only reason I stopped was cuz my Wii broke lol

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top MP games

Goldeneye
    Mario Kart
    Cruise 'N World
    Diddy Kong Racing

Non-stop playing.. hitting your buddy cuz he's getting the jump on u all the time.. ? them up so they lose and u win..

Memories.. ahhh

i wanna throw in Mario Party and Fusion Frenzy, which was xbox's answer to Mario Party

Had some really fun times with those games
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    _Jay_ wrote: »

are u sure about the bolded? I still played online multiplayer Goldeneye Wii almost 2 years after the Wii U dropped (possibly 3)...hell, the only reason I stopped was cuz my Wii broke lol

Are you for real? If so then I'm hooking my Wii up tonight.
  • _Jay_
    Options

I was playin multiplayer as recently as summer last year (when my Wii stopped working), and folks were still playing...had to wait at times for matches to populate, but there was still traffic, at least on weekends

• Splackavelli
    Options

I was playin multiplayer as recently as summer last year (when my Wii stopped working), and folks were still playing...had to wait at times for matches to populate, but there was still traffic, at least on weekends

i'm gettin' down on some Mario kart tonight.
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    If you like golden eye or perfect dark you need to play Time Splitters: Future Perfect. It's the evolution of the former and easily one of the most fun games I've played

150867-TimeSplitters_-_Future_Perfect_(USA)-1.jpg
  • _Jay_
    Options
    If you like golden eye or perfect dark you need to play Time Splitters: Future Perfect. It's the evolution of the former and easily one of the most fun games I've played

150867-TimeSplitters_-_Future_Perfect_(USA)-1.jpg

always expected more out of the series, but stopped payin attention after TS2. on paper, the franchise should've took off, most of Rareware's Goldeneye designers worked on the original TimeSplitters...the result was just meh tho, IMO. TS2 didn't impress me much, but I honestly never saw TS Future Perfect, so don't know anything about it..
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The facility level, hiding in the ceiling and chopping ? when they spawned their was my specialty. I also use to plant proximities in the toilets so when somebody dropped down from the ceiling they'd just blow up. ? was GOAT
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    The facility level, hiding in the ceiling and chopping ? when they spawned their was my specialty. I also use to plant proximities in the toilets so when somebody dropped down from the ceiling they'd just blow up. ? was GOAT

Yup, my little brother used to get ? on that level. That whole bathroom was a trap.

And I forgot what the level was. On the story mode you visit it twice. First time it's under construction. Second time it's complete. But as you exit the level, it's a big ass room with TV hanging from the ceiling, and a big ass screen on the wall to your left. If you threw mines up at the TVs on the ceiling and blew them up, it would make the mines float on multiplayer. That ? was so dope.

DK Mode & Paintball mode>>>>>
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Perfect Dark cuz... Laptop gun, The orb gun shooting through walls and killing ? in one shot & the remote rocket launcher esp on stages with alot of room >>>>