Rex Ryan to be fired after today

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
the Pats will run the score up. 53-14 final score.

Rex will be fired within the next week. Belichick will then hire him as a Special Teams coach.

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol why special teams?
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the pats won. But Ryan aint going nowhere unless Jets dont get into the playoffs
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pats arent blowing anybody out with that secondary. It is EASILY the worst in the league and EASILY worse than last years...which I think was the worst in history. McCourtey is a ? turnstile, Arrington is a pylon...they are all trash. Bill has to shoulder the responsibility for this.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Pats arent blowing anybody out with that secondary. It is EASILY the worst in the league and EASILY worse than last years...which I think was the worst in history. McCourtey is a ? turnstile, Arrington is a pylon...they are all trash. Bill has to shoulder the responsibility for this.

although its a miracle that with how bad the D is the pats haven't ? around and got smoked tho. i mean even the 3 L's were close games that came down to final possessions. Even top teams like the texans got blown out this year.

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    rage wrote: »

although its a miracle that with how bad the D is the pats haven't ? around and got smoked tho. i mean even the 3 L's were close games that came down to final possessions. Even top teams like the texans got blown out this year.

Thats because the offence is so good (overall). But that can't last, not against some of the elite teams in the league. McCourty should have been cut before he got of the field after that fumble. He is the WORST CB known to modern civilization.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they held on. on espn new york some people thought they would get blown out like 48-3
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id say the Saints have a worse secondary than the Patriots do right now
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Id say the Saints have a worse secondary than the Patriots do right now

That would belong to the Ravens if it wasn't for ed Reed
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rex is made for tv he could be the NFL version of Charles Barkley
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its a big surprise to me that some Vegas folks had the Pats with a ten point spread, considering how awful that secondary is
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Its a big surprise to me that some Vegas folks had the Pats with a ten point spread, considering how awful that secondary is

cause you dont need a good secondary to blow teams out, especially one that is offensively challenged like the Jets.

Pats, Saints and Packers all have blown teams out last year and had the worse defense of all of the NFL and the pats when to the superbowl last year with a bad defense...