Posted Up In The Cut: A Sinful Review

Options

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, I did not. I wanted y'all to participate and post assessments but you're all lazy ? . Currently, I'm attempting to get into FreeHuey's los pantalones.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol

I wanna participate.... but ur right im lazy

I'll try to pry myself off the couch later
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PR that's rude to relegate kai to nipples..she deserves better!

PS - We're friends again today =)
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word @kai_valya? no shout? war it is...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Kai I got Suite seats for you baby. No kissing and telling
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    LADIES

@tabatha_, my fav poster, so funny and witty, and beautiful, what more can one ask for?

@MissK, she is what more someone can ask for, oh and girl i just found out downton abbey's new season started already, we're a few episodes behind, but i wanna make a thread in LCA so we can discuss it, sounds like a plan?

@Lady Zee, you're feisty and irish, and you have some amazing knockers, up there with my fav posters

@Lil Loca, i like lil loca, i think she doesn't always get her points across best, and sometimes that's where misunderstandings can arise

@sixsicksins i don't really get why we don't get along exactly, but i don't take disliking anyone here seriously. still think you're a pretty and smart young lady

@kat, i forget what you're exact screenname is. anyway, we've had our differences, but those are long behind us *hugs*

@kimi, love ya girly, get that money!

@empress, my sister from another mother, so glad to have the only person more perfect than i back amongst us lol, missed you babes

@Britt_J, sexy lady, good poster

Men

@blakfyahking, hey simp master

@Black_Samson aka Jamel, my partner in the ptsd struggle. have i told you how sexy i think you are lately? when you gone take me shooting?

@cain, you already know what the deal is

@CopperKing only person to ever get a somali shoutout from me, funny poster, i like him

@Vibe seems like so much fun, and he's got a bunch of rugrats running around, so somebody is ? a lot lol

@deadeye i love ya, but i gott keep one eye open messing with you lol

@Haul Judos my du bear, i love you so, hope things are better at work

@keeponpushing, i've been saying forever that you are the finest ? to ever grace the ic, and now everybody knows it to be true, wit ya fine self

@joseph_sun, joey you're still my fav

What is this?

this can't be life......
    lol

it happens bruh...on my list i forgot @kai but remembered @empress who barely posts

and nh @ parallel naming dudes 1st or at all...in the females forum smh
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *calls off child assassins*
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    That hit was easier than I thought.
  • The Prodigalson
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @sixsicksin one of my buddies from back in the BTM/SWR days. Cool chick easy on they eyes and smart. She forgot me on the initial post.

@kat one of my earlier simpee who is nice, kind, and a cool person. Good parent regardless of the board chatter. She forgot about me too.

@kai though we don't speak much, hardly at all actually, you seems smart and funny at some times. Doesn't know I exist.

@twinmom cut chick don't speak with her much either. Seems like a good mom. I'm invisible to her too.

@taeboo seems like a sweet chick. Looks can be deceiving but never the less she's cool peeps. Do you even know who I am?

@kimi smart, vicious, and never back down but I ain't scared. I'm ? if you didn't know.

@mrswest lawd have mercy

@MsSouther. ? you team you cool though.

@thefellas whaddup?

@everybody ? y'all for not shouting a ? out.

603057.gif
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    @women smash
    Gonna take that chance on @AmbitiousOne famalam?

Bruh i said women. Even if she is a dude. deep down in it's mind he knows he's not a woman if he is not a woman so that would nullify my offer yo. Da ? b?
  • Kat
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ? that was wack.

Alright I will play I guess.

Ladies

@MsScorp My right hand ladyyyy..I like to think she helped inspire me to be come the IDGAF e-? I am today.

@kai Etherous and intelligent and truly practically perfect.

@MissK I missed you in my vid but definitely my favoritest of the new ladies.

@MsS Like a sister, mostly cause she reminds me of mine. Cool chica..you got me when I come to Austin right?? =)

FELLAS

@DROSODAMFUNNY That's my e-boo..funny as hell, gotta love him type of guy.

@? Only male poster posting that I've actually spoken to..mature, funny, and a great family man.

@chi - lol..that paynus! lmao..but cool guy even the man behind the simp curtain.

@du - He's MIA right now but du inspires me to believe that not all men are ? idiots...even though he gets in his feelings at times..like currently. lol

@HAAAAAAAF What to say that won't get me killed? Underrated cool ass dude.

Shoutouts
    @AP
    @Cain1
    @shithappens
    @blazin
    @AmbitiousOne
    @atribecalledgabi
    @Juicy

Allll posters I ? with..might have missed a few don't be mad!
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    ? that was wack.

Alright I will play I guess.

Ladies

@MsScorp My right hand ladyyyy..I like to think she helped inspired me to be come the IDGAF e-? I am today.

@kai Etherous and intelligent and truly practically perfect.

@MissK I missed you in my vid but definitely my favoritest of the new ladies.

@MsS Like a sister, mostly cause she reminds me of mine. Cool chica..you got me when I come to Austin right?? =)

FELLAS

@DRO That's my e-boo..funny as hell, gotta love him type of guy.

@? Only male poster posting that I've actually spoken to..mature, funny, and a great family man.

@chi - lol..that paynus! lmao..but cool guy even the man behind the simp curtain.

@du - He's MIA right now but du inspires me to believe that not all men are ? idiots...even though he gets in his feelings at times..like currently. lol

@HAAAAAAAF What to say that won't get me killed? Underrated cool ass dude.

Shoutouts
    @AP
    @Cain1
    @shithappens
    @blazin
    @AmbitiousOne
    @atribecalledgabi
    @Juicy

Allll posters I ? with..might have missed a few don't be mad!
    Why you wack me in that manner? That's no proper etiquette yo.
  • Kat
    Options
    Like you haven't already..don't make me take it to the archives.

But yeah..I just might Creedmore.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made a list but I am too lazy actually type it.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    @? beyotch, the "six,6" comes FIRST :|. Don't make me kick you in the back of the knees!!
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    @? beyotch, the "six,6" comes FIRST :|. Don't make me kick you in the back of the knees!!
    Should have called yo ass Kween after leaving me off the initial shout out. But yeah I went back and corrected it. SMH at me being a page three type ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    forget the cosigns, ethers and the lols...all tabatha needs is a herd of GOATs for kai
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muthafucker bastard melted face ? baby ? bumbs breath slouchy ? dragon faced baboon ? layin in a Web of ? no walls midget face Ape praying mantis built water head hoe ask ya mammy why you look like the mail man smellin like outdoe a walking sewage system dusty ? purple roast beef ? face look like a box of chocolate nerds smelling like cat ? and chitlins
    Diced pineapple? More like a pureed prune

I kid lol names have been changed to protect the unguilty

All of you ladies make my visits here worth every moment you all hold a special place in my heart

Guys keep it trill

Shout out to the whole ic active posters and lurkers alike I have no favorites ? you hoes yall ? ain't ? and just like that I'm outta here

(drops mics)
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Muthafucker bastard melted face ? baby ? bumbs breath slouchy ? dragon faced baboon ? layin in a Web of ? no walls midget face Ape praying mantis built water head hoe

(drops mics)

LMFAO
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Next person say sumn wrong they're getting called a melted face slouchy ? rofl
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Muthafucker bastard melted face ? baby ? bumbs breath slouchy ? dragon faced baboon ? layin in a Web of ? no walls midget face Ape praying mantis built water head hoe ask ya mammy why you look like the mail man smellin like outdoe a walking sewage system dusty ? purple roast beef ? face look like a box of chocolate nerds smelling like cat ? and chitlins
    Diced pineapple? More like a pureed prune

I kid lol names have been changed to protect the unguilty

All of you ladies make my visits here worth every moment you all hold a special place in my heart

Guys keep it trill

Shout out to the whole ic active posters and lurkers alike I have no favorites ? you hoes yall ? ain't ? and just like that I'm outta here

(drops mics)

Lighted headed from being out of breath reading that.