LADIES - An Exercise in Self-Acceptance - Post a pic WITHOUT makeup!

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    ? ... Lol

Without makeup I look so ? young. Like I'm 20. I always get carded when I buy liquor, people don't believe in 27. ? ill be 28 tomorrow :(

Yeah you need to ditch the make up and I'll be 28 next week on the 30th.

Lol aww you were almost a Halloween baby!
    Oh,? .. You're so adorable and cute! @Marley It's funny, my sister have the same bday as I, and she is a true Scorpio through and through.

King, aww happy bday to the mother of your child. And thank you

Awwww thank you my lovely lady *blushes*
    Anything in particular you have planned for your day?

Nothing on today, but Sunday I am roller skating my life away with my friends
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    ? ... Lol

Without makeup I look so ? young. Like I'm 20. I always get carded when I buy liquor, people don't believe in 27. ? ill be 28 tomorrow :(

Yeah you need to ditch the make up and I'll be 28 next week on the 30th.

Lol aww you were almost a Halloween baby!

Yup, need to have an IC birthday bash.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wonder why more girls didnt participate
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twinzmom wrote: »
    90% of my photos are with out make up

This.

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MAKE UP IS ONLY FOR UGLY CHICKS! HENCE THE WORD "MAKE UP"....
  • Purr
    Options
    MAKE UP IS ONLY FOR UGLY CHICKS! HENCE THE WORD "MAKE UP"....

Corny post
  • Kat
    Options
    Corny and completely false.

Beyonce is one of the most beautiful women in the world and she wears a ton of makeup as do most celebrity women.
  • MissK
    Options
    Realizing that most people on TV must wear a lot of makeup due to heavy lights/cameras/etc. and it is their job to portray the image of 'beauty'-whatever our culture defines that image as at any given time.

There is a huge difference in using makeup as an enhancer to your natural beauty and using it as a mask to hide behind-which many of us do for various reasons.

Many cultures have used makeup differently throughout the ages

"Ancient Egyptians used copper and lead ores in some of the most primitive forms of makeup, and in many cultures there are reports of women crushing berries to dye their lips, using burnt matches as eyeliners, and using leeches to drain their blood to make their complexions appear more pale."
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    Corny post[/quote]

*UGLY GIRL POST*

• it's me bi***es
    Options
    FROM THE DICTIONARY FOR U ILLITERATE, INSECURE FEMALES...

make up-a. To alter one's appearance for a role on the stage, as with a costume and cosmetics.
    b. To apply cosmetics.
    c. To devise as a fiction or falsehood;
  • Kat
    Options
    I'm not getting the point..who disputed the definition of make up?
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    ITS COMMON SENSE! BUT U FROM TEXAS SO YA'LL KINDA SLOW SO I'LL BREAK IT DOWN FOR U... U WEAR MAKE UP, A) TO ALTER UR APPEREANCE, C) TO DEVISE A FICTION OR FALSEHOOD AND I'LL USE EXAMPLES FOR EACH...

A) WHEN U GETTIN READY TO GO OUT TO THE CLUB U PUT MAKE UP TO ALTER UR APPEREANCE.
    C) TO DEVISE A FICTION OR FALSEHOOD, EXAMPLE- WHEN U PULL A GUY FROM THE CLUB AND TAKE HIM BACK WITH U FOR THE NIGHT WHEN HE WAKES UP AND REALIZES IT AINT THE SAME CHICK FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE WITHOUT MAKE UP WELL... U KNOW THE REST! IN OTHER WORDS "TO DEVISE A FICTION OR FALSEHOOD" WHICH WOMEN DO WHEN THEY WEAR MAKE UP...
  • it's me bi***es
    Options

U GUYS WHEN U SAID MY POST WAS "CORNY" WHEN I SIMPLY WAS TRYIN TO TELL U GUYS WHAT THE WORD "MAKE UP" MEANT AND WHO IT WAS FOR...

• Purr
    Options

U GUYS WHEN U SAID MY POST WAS "CORNY" WHEN I SIMPLY WAS TRYIN TO TELL U GUYS WHAT THE WORD "MAKE UP" MEANT AND WHO IT WAS FOR...

Your opinion is not a fact. You made a gross assumption stating that make up is for ugly women only. Stop making stupid assumptions and no one would call you corny or an idiot
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    LOL! ^^^^ INSECURE GIRL POST!!

ALL I DID WAS STATE FACTS BUT OBVIOUSLY SUMTHING IN MY POST STRUCK A NERVE. SO WE'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT CUZ UR TO INSECURE TO EVEN OPEN UR MIND AND BEGIN TO COMPREHEND WHAT IM SAYING....
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No make up :(

And for the fellas, no red lips! :(

Anyways, make up is fun to use, and getting the proper foundation for your face it will feel like it is not heavy.

smfy48.jpg

Loook like my sister

• Purr
    Options
    LOL! ^^^^ INSECURE GIRL POST!!

ALL I DID WAS STATE FACTS BUT OBVIOUSLY SUMTHING IN MY POST STRUCK A NERVE. SO WE'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT CUZ UR TO INSECURE TO EVEN OPEN UR MIND AND BEGIN TO COMPREHEND WHAT IM SAYING....

But you're not saying anything
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    ACTUALLY ABOUT 5 POST ABOVE I GAVE U THE DEFINTION OF MAKE UP AND EXAMPLES OF THE DEFINITION. BUT I GUESS BESIDES BEING INSECURE AND ILLITERATE U ARE ALSO BLIND....
  • MissK
    Options
    @charlie_danger

Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one!!
  • Purr
    Options
    ACTUALLY ABOUT 5 POST ABOVE I GAVE U THE DEFINTION OF MAKE UP AND EXAMPLES OF THE DEFINITION. BUT I GUESS BESIDES BEING INSECURE AND ILLITERATE U ARE ALSO BLIND....

Blah!
    MissK wrote: »
    @charlie_danger

Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one!!

Thank you darling
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ITS COMMON SENSE! BUT U FROM TEXAS SO YA'LL KINDA SLOW SO I'LL BREAK IT DOWN FOR U... U WEAR MAKE UP, A) TO ALTER UR APPEREANCE, C) TO DEVISE A FICTION OR FALSEHOOD AND I'LL USE EXAMPLES FOR EACH...

A) WHEN U GETTIN READY TO GO OUT TO THE CLUB U PUT MAKE UP TO ALTER UR APPEREANCE.
    C) TO DEVISE A FICTION OR FALSEHOOD, EXAMPLE- WHEN U PULL A GUY FROM THE CLUB AND TAKE HIM BACK WITH U FOR THE NIGHT WHEN HE WAKES UP AND REALIZES IT AINT THE SAME CHICK FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE WITHOUT MAKE UP WELL... U KNOW THE REST! IN OTHER WORDS "TO DEVISE A FICTION OR FALSEHOOD" WHICH WOMEN DO WHEN THEY WEAR MAKE UP...

cosigned the underlined, all else, I don't give a ? .

? the Texans.
  • upintheclouds
    upintheclouds Members Posts: 43
    Options
    (Sour was secretly born in texas)
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    leave me alone.
This discussion has been closed.