Options
    You bout to catch feelings like the damn influenza

"Nike Cortez, gunned up and clapped quick"
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You bout to catch feelings like the damn influenza

"Nike Cortez, gunned up and clapped quick"
    nah b..I expect ? like this..it comes with being a leader..it's entertainment b

If I didnt wanna see it, I wouldnt make the thread but nice try tho b..go get my coffee tho
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    13.gif

^^the direction of this thread.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Whoever posts after me is scared of ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilla!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I am answering the thread btw PR.
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Since 1492..I Chris Columbus you hoes b

I go first and ya'll just the pilgrims....think you ether me but you exalt me b

INFLUENZA

I'm the sickness and ya'll just sick b..Get Some Thera Flu
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilla!

I'm not sure how this is an answer. Is he the guy that did the trilla gif? I thought that person died.

Nah his name was Trilla and other ones. He made a thread naming all the names he went under. My alzheimers is kickin in and for the life of me can't remember the other names.
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Deleting threads..rearranging thread titles..editting posts?

These ? look sick b...yeah real sick like they got INFLUENZA...why they like that tho b?

Us....that's why they got INFLUENZA b..us...we the sickness

http://youtu.be/cQTHP1yYbkE
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ban this wackass poster already, please and thank you
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Why am I on your agenda tho b? You're a reason poster trying to cash in on jokers ? riding which makes you even lower than him...neither of you have posted anything of substance since you've been posting but bcuz ya'll inbox like ? you post like you're somebody...move around b..both of ya'll lookin like hoes..go get my coffee
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why am I on your agenda tho b? You're a reason poster trying to cash in on jokers ? riding which makes you even lower than him...neither of you have posted anything of substance since you've been posting but bcuz ya'll inbox like ? you post like you're somebody...move around b..both of ya'll lookin like hoes..go get my coffee
    I'm trying to get rid of the trash on the ic. Shape up or ship out. And ill ? in your coffee
  • NIKE...
    Options
    I'm trying to get rid of the trash on the ic. Shape up or ship out. And ill ? in your coffee
    Lol trash? Only police talk like that..I'll ? in ya girls mouth b
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    what are you complaining about now, ? ?
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Real talk joker you a ? ass ? and ? can flag this post all day but what you did was some hoe ? ..while you enjoy being a mod with a bogus wife that bears strange fruit, I'll continue making threads that make you miss your youth and freedom.....? ass ?

censor me all day but your life is still on candid cam you broke ass night shift working ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Real talk joker you a ? ass ? and ? can flag this post all day but what you did was some hoe ? ..while you enjoy being a mod with a bogus wife that bears strange fruit, I'll continue making threads that make you miss your youth and freedom.....? ass ?

censor me all day but your life is still on candid cam you broke ass night shift working ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBgAj4cNee4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

break it down for me b
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »

break it down for me b

yea, describe my bogus wife who bears strange fruit?
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Lol im not cb sanchez or conflict b..not about to go back n forth with this ? ..I see the type of hoe ? you finna be on and Im not about to feed into it..you wanna make a name, do it on your own b..real talk

Nike dont make lame ? famous....deuces
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Lol im not cb sanchez or conflict b..not about to go back n forth with this ? ..I see the type of hoe ? you finna be on and Im not about to feed into it..you wanna make a name, do it on your own b..real talk

look, Internet Thug, I'm.just asking your ? to explain that little line for me
  • NIKE...
    Options

look, Internet Thug, I'm.just asking your ? to explain that little line for me

If i'm a ? , why would you need me to explain anything to you?

Go back on the porch lil ? ...you aint ready
  • NIKE...
    Options
    Some of these ? is all ovaries..I see why they run hoes off this ? b...these ? got too much estrogen flowin in their system...soap opera ass ? love drama...I hope they entertained b

http://youtu.be/FI1ylg4GKv8
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    when you get out your emotions...