Inquiring minds wanna know how did the hate for Ms.Scorpio aka Mikko bka Kimi start?

Options
Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in AKA Donkey
most posters get ? with, thats nothing special but Kimi seem to have gotten ? with at a higher degree than any other poster during my poster career, imo

I seen her post a few times before operation ? storm, and she seemed cool

if any of her haters still exist please feel free to let us know what ignited the Kimi hate fire

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miscommunication.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I knew a long time ago but I forgot. I can't remember now. It's just one of those things that you gotta let go and accept; it is what it is.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "pay-stub" Era Kimi drew the most hate I think.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew a long time ago but I forgot. I can't remember now. It's just one of those things that you gotta let go and accept; it is what it is.
    I feel you bro bro, but I seen that bumped thread supermanbauce made and ? had me wondering...cuz I aint know much bout her or the hate for her cuz I was a GnS head & missed out on donkey most of my rookie season
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She said what she had to say with no ? given an the crew with jg an others repeatedly went at her but hey she's here today right?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

I did a lot of trolling and attention ? so some of the hate was feasible. I'm also outspoken and don't hold back my opinion.

Then there was also the bandwagon affect that happens fairly often here, but since I've settled in to just being a normal poster most of it has subsided.

I've never cared though and any attempts to run me off always proved futile...some still hate me though and always will.

It is what it is.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Kimi goes hard. Guess some nigguhs don't like it, are easily offended, have too much time on their hands. or all of the above.

*ye' shrug*
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    There have literally been like a dozen of these threads made asking this exact same question...lol.

I'm cool, I don't ? with anyone who doesn't ? with me. At this point either you're cool with me or you're not.

I'm cool with soooo many posters here, and have made some actual friends and I'm not going anywhere until I'm ready :)

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind or opinion either, people are free to think what they want about me.

So, I will leave it at that
    ;)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A dice game with one of the posters that went bad. After that, all hell broke loose in here.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes weren't used to a female like Kimi on the board, and Kimi wasn't familiar with the capabilities of some the dudes on the board...that led to a perfect storm.

She shook things up and kinda changed the game in a way, no clithug.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    simply put...

she didn't "know her place"
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi did a lot of attention ? back in the day, but some of the hate was uncalled for. Some ? was just jumping on the bandwagon.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can you hate that guh? She fine!

Ima need someone to send the me documents from operation ? storm though
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I would ? the dog ? out of kimi
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

that was sort of the defining moment.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    When one trolls/attention ? , one is looking to receive hate. Therefore when people say the "hate" Kimi got was uncalled for or unfair they are not making much sense, considering she is basically admitting that hate is what she at least partly trying to find in the beginning.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idgaf. i only hated b/c gambino told me to.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    When one trolls/attention ? , one is looking to receive hate. Therefore when people say the "hate" Kimi got was uncalled for or unfair they are not making much sense, considering she is basically admitting that hate is what she at least partly trying to find in the beginning.

You're absolutely right even though I never intended on actually being "hated", I was just amusing myself and having fun basically.

I think posters say it was uncalled for because for one, a lot of you only disliked me because it was the popular thing to do at the time.

Also, they are likely referencing the sheer magnitude of actual hate some of you had for me that went far beyond regular online ? ...lol

So I never claimed to be a victim but the time and feelings invested into me by some of you was excessive, and many of you developed actual hate and frustration at your inability to break me down and humble me the way you intended too.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S was an active poster during the Kimmi fuckeries days ? this thread hi @MsScorp
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »

that was sort of the defining moment.

Definitely...lol. It was more of an issue because I was a female bragging about what I made though, Cap-B, Towers and a host of other male posters did the same thing if not worse and they still do, but they received almost none of the backlash that I got for it.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it may have morphed into "attention ? " later on

but in the beginning kimi you just didn't know any better

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly Kimmi just didnt know her way around the interwebs Choice offered to guide her through a video and a gif was made then hell broke loose
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    it may have morphed into "attention ? " later on

but in the beginning kimi you just didn't know any better

I don't think anyone actually thinks online antics will produce real life hate from strangers when they join a forum....

So yes that is true in a sense, so was Kat's comment, but whatever backlash and ? came my way due to my antics I dealt with it and kept it moving. I didn't back down or run.

When people put a lot of time and effort into bringing you down and it doesn't happen, frustration occurs, that's basically where the real life hate and feelings stemmed from.