Ladies Time to compile the candidates for IC King 2012

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    How hard is it to figure out what the word ? means ???
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know what it means.. but its like us holdin the "IC's fattest white girl" competition.. and the candidates are u, Kat and Beezy, obviously sumn bout that list wont seem right and would need to be questioned.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats why the reactions ruined the IC, cuz ppl can hide behind them without actually makin a post.

2 ppl gave me a feelings yet cant logically answer how I belong in the category.

If Joe Sun and Stop5 were with me, I would think like, ok, this must be for the dudes that ? on ? and are mean to them, cool... but thats not it, im with 2 posters (slow ? ) I have nuffn in common with.

tumblr_mbu20ul3MH1rwcy4q.gif
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    If I had feelings I would care bout the "annoying" thing, but I ? on a lot of ppl, and I would assume when u get ? on you'd become annoyed, understandable... its the "? " thing im tryin to understand.. can u help me Kat, or will u just hit a reaction or post a gif, proving ur truly a ? .
  • Kat
    Options
    I didn't nominate you, so I couldn't tell you.

I voted for you because you're wack and I can do that.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I didn't nominate you, so I couldn't tell you.

I voted for you because you're wack and I can do that.

This is what I thought, nuffn logical, just disdain for me since I killed and embarrassed u time after time lol.. but cool, i'll take that answer and assume thats everyone else's.

Wdup tho, Kat, how u, we havent spoke in awhile.. everything good at home?
  • MsSouthern
    Options

I know what it means.. but its like us holdin the "IC's fattest white girl" competition.. and the candidates are u, Kat and Beezy, obviously sumn bout that list wont seem right and would need to be questioned.

I'm not quite sure why everytime I address you ....your response is calling me fat. I guess you think it offends me or something. Get some better material if you want me to get mad.

Reality is you are a joke. You take the IC waaayyy to serious. I wouldnt be shocked if you had some kind of shrine in you room with pics if members and posts all over it . It's just message board....don't forget that

Hopefully this post helps your ? understand why I gave you feelings with you last post

Oh and why you are nominated as ? of the IC
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited November 2012
    Options

I'm not quite sure why everytime I address you ....your response is calling me fat. I guess you think it offends me or something. Get some better material if you want me to get mad.

Reality is you are a joke. You take the IC waaayyy to serious. I wouldnt be shocked if you had some kind of shrine in you room with pics if members and posts all over it . It's just message board....don't forget that

Hopefully this post helps your ? understand why I gave you feelings with you last post

Oh and why you are nominated as ? of the IC

Nah, thats another ? u dickride.. you'll never see a screenshot from me, an exposure, or all the other things lame posters that take this seriously do.. I just log on to talk ? .. oh, and simp a few chix in private.

And I dont need to call u fat, I could just call u ugly.. but that a make u feel hopeless being u cant change that, so i go the fat route hoping that a get u to go out and get a Bally's membership.

Ugly and skinny >>> Ugly and fat... word.
  • Kat
    Options
    Is Benji still in here crying? Go back to Donkey crybaby.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Is Benji still in here crying? Go back to Donkey crybaby.

Of course he is.....
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    I finished my box of kleenex already, so no more tears, all thats left is for me to ? on that slob Ms S.. u can get it too if u want, Kathryn.
  • Kat
    Options
    You aren't ? on anything but that port-o-can in the corner of your boiler room.

Meanwhile, ya'll had ya'lls fun in Donkey with the most hated, IC Ugliest Female, and Ms AHH and nobody was in there whining about the results or being voted for...stop crying and go on.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING

CHECK OUT WHO SAID IT AND ALL WHO COSIGNED..

FUNNIEST ? ON THE IC...

@Chase N Bundlez
    YOU WAS ON THE SACKS ALSO....PAUSE

funny.jpg
    funny2.jpg
  • Kat
    Options
    Well damn...can't argue with Du!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you disagree with me all the time KAt
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    You aren't ? on anything but that port-o-can in the corner of your boiler room.

Meanwhile, ya'll had ya'lls fun in Donkey with the most hated, IC Ugliest Female, and Ms AHH and nobody was in there whining about the results or being voted for...stop crying and go on.

I just asked a question, and all I wanted was a logical answer.. I couldnt get one.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FUNNIEST ? ON THE IC...

@Chase N Bundlez

funny.jpg
    funny2.jpg

that was based on your video. if we're counting videos then ajackson should be nominated too
  • t0wers
    t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    the king is here

@Kimi you have to add him to at least a few categories

^^^^ holler baller...kimi hatin tho...we all know not nan one of them ? is competition
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the king is here

No Ma'mm, he was not nominated by anyone.
    matt- wrote: »
    please remove my name from these lists. thanks if you've already done so

You were only nominated for one thing and was already removed from it.
    lol @ prelim thread number 2 going 18 pages with no resolution

u ladies ? me

There has been resolution, the candidates had to be narrowed down. The contest will be held this week.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    the king is here

^^^^ holler baller...kimi hatin tho...we all know not nan one of them ? is competition

Im not hating Towers, I have no problem with you, but if you weren't nominated you weren't nominated :-??
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

FUNNIEST ? ON THE IC...

@Chase N Bundlez

funny.jpg
    funny2.jpg

that was based on your video. if we're counting videos then ajackson should be nominated too
    ? ...HIS VIDS ARE HORSE ? COMPARED TO MINE.. THAT ? AINT FUNNY
  • Dupac
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    UPDATE!!!!:

Ladies, i just spoke to Chi via email.....he said thanks for the love and he misses you, and he requested that you all send your pics and words of encouragement to my inbox....i will make sure he (and nobody else) gets them
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    UPDATE!!!!:

Ladies, i just spoke to Chi via email.....he said thanks for the love and he misses you, and he requested that you all send your pics and words of encouragement to my inbox....i will make sure he (and nobody else) gets them

I just spoke to him via text and he said that was a lie sir...how dare you?! [-(

Ladies, please send the risque support pics to me, I will make sure they don't end up in the hands of exploitative posters like HLF.

b5c1683a58e827e8426598f09df21fe58b8.gif

smh.......
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    UPDATE!!!!:

Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    UPDATE!!!!:

I just spoke to him via text and he said that was a lie sir...how dare you?! [-(

Ladies, please send the risque support pics to me, I will make sure they don't end up in the hands of exploitative posters like HLF.

b5c1683a58e827e8426598f09df21fe58b8.gif

smh.......

SMH @HAF, the Man in the running for IC King exploiting female posters for his own gain :-q
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Keep the nominations coming in Ladies.

Contest will be held Friday
    :-bd
  • Dupac
    Options
    that ? just disqualified himself from the runnings...
    i should get his 2 votes...