Is Hurricane Sandy Obama's October Surprise?

Options
sully
sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Romney was talking about cutting FEMA ....then obama pulled d okey-doke. .
  • Matt-
    Options
    where are the homeless people at?
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

It's just past 10:00pm eastern time, so i'm guessing...the Atlantic ocean?

• Matt-
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    matt- wrote: »

It's just past 10:00pm eastern time, so i'm guessing...the Atlantic ocean?

yes
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haarp cough cough...

Illumibati can ctrl weather i heard
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    waiting on Limbaugh, Hannity or Trump to claim that Obama did a ancient African rain dance to cause all this with help from his co-conspirator:

[img]http://i.annihil.us/u/? /marvel//universe3zx/images/2/2a/Storm_small.jpg[/img]

them fox dudes were already on some "Obama gets a lil points for the way he's handling this but why didnt he handle the attack last month like this"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone explain this whole "October Surprise". Are folks saying this hurricane works in Pres. Obama's favor?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haarp cough cough...
    I knew someone was gonna bring that up
  • Whore-Us
    Whore-Us Members Posts: 39
    Options
    So the powers that be are behind Obama?

If they can control the weather then the revolution is going to be harder than a muthafucka.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    hahaha

THESE ? ........

Romney and Ryan announce 'storm relief' efforts for Tuesday

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/264739-romney-ryan-announce-storm-relief-efforts-for-tuesday

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan scheduled "storm relief" events Tuesday after previously canceling planned campaign rallies.

Romney will attend an event in Kettering, Ohio, Tuesday morning with race car driver Richard Petty and country music artist Randy Owen. He had previously scheduled a campaign rally at the same site with Petty, Owen, and Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Tuesday afternoon, but later scrapped the campaign events out of deference to those in the path of Hurricane Sandy.

The Romney campaign did not advise what the event would entail..........
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh. Yet that fool said @ the GOP debate he would get rid of FEMA with the quickness, and let the states had disaster relief.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waiting on Limbaugh, Hannity or Trump to claim that Obama did a ancient African rain dance to cause all this with help from his co-conspirator:

[img]http://i.annihil.us/u/? /marvel//universe3zx/images/2/2a/Storm_small.jpg[/img]

*dead*

28d323060202a7d735afec873ce3e529.gif
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theres been like 5 october surprises ....got damn make up your mind.....
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options

HAHAHA
    YO, I SWEAR I HAD NO FOREKNOWLEDGE OF THIS......

Rush Limbaugh: Press will spin Sandy for President Obama

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/83019.html#ixzz2AnSItBCL

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/83019.html

Rush Limbaugh said Monday that the “golf gods” have rained on the media’s parade, but that news outlets will still try to make Hurricane Sandy “look good” for President Barack Obama.
    “[When] they have time they’re gonna try to massage it and figure out a way they can make it look good for Obama. Which is juvenile, infantile, sad and disappointing because this storm is going to affect everybody,” Limbaugh said on his radio program, according to a show transcript. “And there isn’t anything political about it until people try to make it political.”

Limbaugh said that media’s coverage of the storm will soak up news about Mitt Romney.
    “The minute you tell yourself you got the game figured out, the golf gods make sure that you screw up the next two rounds. Well, the weather gods have interceded here,” Limbaugh said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/83019.html#ixzz2AnT2H4cp

• FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the illuminati consists of the richest people in the world. Can someone explain to me why they would want Obama and not Romney?

Let's concede HAARP is real, and the illuminati is real, why would they want Obama over Romney? Let's just be real here. Give me a plausible argument as to why they would favor Obama over Mitt Romney.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    If the illuminati consists of the richest people in the world. Can someone explain to me why they would want Obama and not Romney?

Let's concede HAARP is real, and the illuminati is real, why would they want Obama over Romney? Let's just be real here. Give me a plausible argument as to why they would favor Obama over Mitt Romney.

Because Romney might do a Romney on them and declare himself emperor of the world. They fear the power of Mittens
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options

Well see what happening is Fox News, the most watched news channel in America,Rush Limbaugh the most listened to radio show in America,Sean Hannity the 2nd most listened to radio show in America, Glenn Beck the 3rd most listened to radio show in America, and Bill O'Reilly the host of The O'Reilly Factor the #1 cable news show in America are all the Freedom Fighters against the Illuminti

(evidently)
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well see what happening is Fox News, the most watched news channel in America,Rush Limbaugh the most listened to radio show in America,Sean Hannity the 2nd most listened to radio show in America, Glenn Beck the 3rd most listened to radio show in America, and Bill O'Reilly the host of The O'Reilly Factor the #1 cable news show in America are all the Freedom Fighters against the Illuminti

(evidently)

Yaaaah. Not buying it. The money generated in ad revenue is pittance compared to the cake they'll see from Romney once he deregulates everything even more.
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options
    alone Limbaugh recently renewed his contract for 400 million for 4 years

I can't see nothing "pittance" about that

but y'all get my point with that previous post

something just not adding up about all this Illuminati talk and who's apart of it and who's fighting it's influence over the masses
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because illumnati is more than likely not real for the most part people really think a secret society of that magnitude will really stay in secrecy in this digital and internet age is ridiculous there's eyes almost everywhere with camera phones.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I see the real people in grabbing for power got folks using conspiracy theories against their own better judgment. Bush ended the days of fuckery being performed in secret. Republicans have mastered the psychology of fear.