lots of babies gonna be born july 2013

Options
ATTS
ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Yall ? staying home pounding ya babes b/c of hurricaine sandy...i xpect yall to have 4th of july babies....

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't that make em all premature tho?
  • ATTS
    Options
    Lol..... its 9 months
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its scientifically proven that summer babies grow faster and are generally happier people later on in life
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    Lol..... its 9 months

Oh ? you right my bad
  • ATTS
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    its scientifically proven that summer babies grow faster and are generally happier people later on in life

Thats ? .......
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's actually the exact opposite. So not only are you wrong. You couldn't be any further from the truth.

Babies born in winter are bigger, brighter and more successful
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/babies-born-in-winter-are-bigger-brighter-and-more-successful-523070.html
    The study, which will be published this week, was led by scientists at Harvard University and monitored the development of 21,000 boys and girls worldwide. It shows that there were large seasonal variations when it came to weight, length, height, head size and mental ability.

Researchers believe that the effects on the pregnant mother and the growing foetus of seasonal variations in diet, hormones, temperature, exposure to sunlight and viruses and other infections may influence a baby's characteristics.

The American and Australian psychiatrists and anthropologists from Harvard and Queensland universities measured the children and carried out mental and motor tests at birth, at eight months, and at four and seven years.

Compared to summer births, those born in winter were significantly longer at birth, and were heavier, taller and had larger head circumference at age seven. They also had higher scores in a series of intelligence exercises. By the age of seven, winter- and spring-born children were 210g heavier, 0.19cm taller, and had head circumferences significantly larger than summer and autumn-born children. The results also show that babies born in the winter were the longest, while winter- and spring-borns weighed the most at the age of seven and were also the tallest.

The researchers, whose work appears this week in the medical journal Schizophrenia Research, conclude: "The overall pattern of findings is that winter/spring babies are both 'bigger' on the anthropometric variables and 'smarter' on the selected neurocognitive variables."
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My sister debunks this theory lol.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Did katrina produce a lot of babies?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did katrina produce a lot of babies?

Ima go out on a limb and say these are two drastically different hurricanes.

One is like Mike Tyson and the other is like Pac Man.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny u mentioned this ? . I talked to my cuz back home in NY earlier today. ? said the last place he stopped while shopping was the drug store for done Plan B LOL.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leos are g.o.a.t
  • ATTS
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Funny u mentioned this ? . I talked to my cuz back home in NY earlier today. ? said the last place he stopped while shopping was the drug store for done Plan B LOL.

I was working 11pm...i almost called d ? off when i seen my girl half-naked ..lol..tooooo bad i needed that $$$$$
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sully wrote: »
    Babies born in winter are bigger, brighter and more successful
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/babies-born-in-winter-are-bigger-brighter-and-more-successful-523070.html
    The study, which will be published this week, was led by scientists at Harvard University and monitored the development of 21,000 boys and girls worldwide. It shows that there were large seasonal variations when it came to weight, length, height, head size and mental ability.

Researchers believe that the effects on the pregnant mother and the growing foetus of seasonal variations in diet, hormones, temperature, exposure to sunlight and viruses and other infections may influence a baby's characteristics.

The American and Australian psychiatrists and anthropologists from Harvard and Queensland universities measured the children and carried out mental and motor tests at birth, at eight months, and at four and seven years.

Compared to summer births, those born in winter were significantly longer at birth, and were heavier, taller and had larger head circumference at age seven. They also had higher scores in a series of intelligence exercises. By the age of seven, winter- and spring-born children were 210g heavier, 0.19cm taller, and had head circumferences significantly larger than summer and autumn-born children. The results also show that babies born in the winter were the longest, while winter- and spring-borns weighed the most at the age of seven and were also the tallest.

The researchers, whose work appears this week in the medical journal Schizophrenia Research, conclude: "The overall pattern of findings is that winter/spring babies are both 'bigger' on the anthropometric variables and 'smarter' on the selected neurocognitive variables."

I agree with this because I was a winter baby
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a fall/winter baby. Agreed!!

Also, this is the scary time. So I better make sure the woman is right in the mind if anything goes down.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It'll make up for all the losing babies of 2012.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I def made that ? up
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Also, this is the scary time. So I better make sure the woman is right in the mind if anything goes down.

Happy Birthday :)
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of out of wedlock babies are born in November.

It's because a lot of ? let ? hit it RAW on Valentines Day.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Happy Birthday :)

THANK YOU Charlie!!!!