Jay-Z would've easily had the G.O.A.T Barclays Centre Opening concert if...

Options
LV_Don
LV_Don Members Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
He brought out a Biggie Smalls hologram like Dre did with Pac at coachella....

Biggie's a Brooklyn icon and that would've been the perfect way to open the place and generate publicity....now it just looks like a golden opportunity missed..

Thoughts??

Comments

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always tryna ? that westside.....
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the Biggie hologram rapping with a Brooklyn Nets Deron Williams jersey on
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay z's live shows>>>>any rappers live show ever period
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    You do realize the Pac hologram cost 10 mil to make and the company that made it went bankrupt and out of business right. Like Tupac it died broke. lmfao

not sure whether to GOAT or ETHER or LOL

PAC stay gettin sonned on this website
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    They say MJ died ¨broke¨ , but* we all know his family´s straight.. After his death his merch and sales will pay off all his debt and have his fam living comfortable and the same goes for Pac. Plus Pac didnt even have a kid or wife, and his moms is good...
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate when ? hate just to hate but.....
    Stevie Wonder was going to be hard to top, but Jay-Z destroyed it something vicious. While it was pretty much the same exact show that we saw back in November — which incidentally was one of the best shows we've ever seen — when scaled up from a few thousand fans to tens and tens of thousand of fans, that show went from great to monumental. Jay-Z has a ? -ton of songs that even the least rap-savvy folks can sing along to and enjoy. Watching our rocker friends pump their fist to "99 Problems" like it was a Bruce Springsteen song after so much resistance to the idea that Jay-Z could pull off a headlining slot at Bonnaroo was super-duper satisfying. When usually well-behaved, respectable music critics (not us, obvs) start taking off their clothes and screaming during a set, you know you're on to something. We've said it before and we'll say it again: Jay-Z is the single greatest performer of our generation. It was a jaw-dropping, mind-blowing, face-melting spectacle just like you want and need out of a giant show.

mind you they not even comparing him to rappers

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ super-duper
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They say MJ died ¨broke¨ , be we all know his family´s straight.. After his death his merch and sales will pay off all his debt and have his fam living comfortable and the same goes for Pac. Plus Pac didnt even have a kid or wife, and his moms is good...

False, MJ was never broke. He may not have the liquidity of the past but he still owned the Beatles catalog, his catalog, and other artist music catalogs. He would of been well off no matter what, why do you think banks loaned him millions of dollars, because he had the collateral to back it up.

What did Pac own, not a ? damn thing, he never had the business savvy of MJ for damn sure.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They say MJ died ¨broke¨ , be we all know his family´s straight.. After his death his merch and sales will pay off all his debt and have his fam living comfortable and the same goes for Pac. Plus Pac didnt even have a kid or wife, and his moms is good...

False, MJ was never broke. He may not have the liquidity of the past but he still owned the Beatles catalog, his catalog, and other artist music catalogs. He would of been well off no matter what, why do you think banks loaned him millions of dollars, because he had the collateral to back it up.

What did Pac own, not a ? damn thing, he never had the business savvy of MJ for damn sure.

Them ? don't know how ? works...
  • _Goldie_
    edited October 2012
    Options
    But who was Pac going to leave that to? And MJ was 500 mil plus in debt when he died, eventually it was all paid off, but when he died he was in debt. Pac´s mother created ¨Amaru Entertainment¨ and owns the rights to all of Pac´s albums but All eyes on me, and Pac is the highest selling hip hop artist of alltime , or 2nd , I think Em passed him up a year ago, im not sure, but still , she´s straight..
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

your acting like that ? had time to do anything .
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    That too , the ? was 25 he died. Jayz wasnt even signed at 25 smh
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? always tryna ? that westside.....
    and the west jocked the east(far east) and made an inferior product and went out of business.

I wonder how many people going to go to opening night of the NBA season for the now in BK.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    But who was Pac going to leave that to? And MJ was 500 mil plus in debt when he died, eventually it was all paid off, but when he died he was in debt. Pac´s mother created ¨Amaru Entertainment¨ and owns the rights to all of Pac´s albums but All eyes on me, and Pac is the highest selling hip hop artist of alltime , or 2nd , I think Em passed him up a year ago, im not sure, but still , she´s straight..

He owed creditors money when he died and i doubt it was 500 mil in debt, still the Beatles, his, Jimmy Hendrix Hendrix and all his assets are still more valued than 500 mil.

LOL at who Pac was going to leave to, the ? had nothing when he was alive because he was being ripped off. You act as if this ? was blowing money, he was just getting ripped off. The ? had no business savvy at all, how do you sell 7 mil of a album and all you had to show for it was a car and Rolex, that's some New Edition type ? right there.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    R.Greezy wrote: »

your acting like that ? had time to do anything .

The mf was 3 albums in when he dropped All Eyez on Me, he even went on to make another album after that. So the ? sold 7 mil albums on AEOM and didn't have the common sense to see he was being ripped off before making another album.
  • _Goldie_
    Options

He owed creditors money when he died and i doubt it was 500 mil in debt, still the Beatles, his, Jimmy Hendrix Hendrix and all his assets are still more valued than 500 mil.

LOL at who Pac was going to leave to, the ? had nothing when he was alive because he was being ripped off. You act as if this ? was blowing money, he was just getting ripped off. The ? had no business savvy at all, how do you sell 7 mil of a album and all you had to show for it was a car and Rolex, that's some New Edition type ? right there.

U live ur life in and out of the courthouse, paying off lawyers. Again ,the ? was 25 when he died. Compare Jay´s money at 25 to his money at 40+
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay z aint worried about no ? biggie. we got this ? ass uncle tom in here woofin about pac dying broke but i bet you this punk cant give an explantion why joe camel is worth 450 million but the ? who killed that fat ? is alive and free. Jay z ain't worried about biggie legacy. After all this a 48 year old ? shufflin attention ? we are talking about. Jay z won't pay homage to you unless he stealing your rhymes. Jay z could of brought out pac jr or tiana but he wasn't really close with biggie like that. Like irv gotti said jay z was the flunkie when big was around. It took dame dash to teach ? shawn to have a personality. Jay z and biggie weren't macks. Like what ? ? gets creamy from biggie black fat ugly face or jay z whiskers and lips. That's why both of them ? was pedophiles ? underage ? like kim foxy and rihanna. Jay z ain't gonna show love to big. We all know jay z change best friends like ? change socks. An old white man who never would of gave him or his ? wife the time of day if they didn't have money is blue ugly godfather and a fat ? that wanted rap ceased in the reasonable doubt times is the godmother. ? jay z I rather go to a ? club than a jay z concert. Not much of a difference except that the ? club would be more masculine than a arena full of delusional middle aged ? like usuncl3tom screaming and throwing their panties at jay z. A jay z concert is a meeting ground for low self esteem ? that never done anything in life forthem selves so they have to live through the camel
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    See...that Tomp post was ether until he said "? jay z I rather go to a ? club than a jay z concert."

This ? ...lol...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    SMH @ Tomp....coming out the closet one post at a time.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@ saying "Jay-Z is the single greatest performer of our generation" tho.....dont dude just stand on stage and rap? I mean i've heard his ? is better the other rappers live cuz u can clearly hear him and hes not running around out of breathe....but to call him the greatest performer of our generation?! ? u guys wildin
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie died broke too so stop the ? , Diddy was getting over on his ass too.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    i hate when ? hate just to hate but.....
    Stevie Wonder was going to be hard to top, but Jay-Z destroyed it something vicious. While it was pretty much the same exact show that we saw back in November — which incidentally was one of the best shows we've ever seen — when scaled up from a few thousand fans to tens and tens of thousand of fans, that show went from great to monumental. Jay-Z has a ? -ton of songs that even the least rap-savvy folks can sing along to and enjoy. Watching our rocker friends pump their fist to "99 Problems" like it was a Bruce Springsteen song after so much resistance to the idea that Jay-Z could pull off a headlining slot at Bonnaroo was super-duper satisfying. When usually well-behaved, respectable music critics (not us, obvs) start taking off their clothes and screaming during a set, you know you're on to something. We've said it before and we'll say it again: Jay-Z is the single greatest performer of our generation. It was a jaw-dropping, mind-blowing, face-melting spectacle just like you want and need out of a giant show.

mind you they not even comparing him to rappers

Who wrote this ? suckin ? ?