The Cleveland Show - ¨Menace 2 Secret Society¨ Full Episode

Options
_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the Cleveland Show...Def gonna watch...Lil grievance though...How come everyone's wives are preemies but the ? 's wives are fat?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    It was an ok episode, not the best...but because of the subject matter it was hard to go wrong so there were some really funny moments. The Cleveland Show is slept on in general so...

@Cellar ...yea, but I kinda like that Donna is "thick". You would just think she had thighs and ass until she take her clothes off lol. They kinda go back and forth with if she is "fat" or "phat".
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    It was an ok episode, not the best...but because of the subject matter it was hard to go wrong so there were some really funny moments. The Cleveland Show is slept on in general so...

@Cellar ...yea, but I kinda like that Donna is "thick". You would just think she had thighs and ass until she take her clothes off lol. They kinda go back and forth with if she is "fat" or "phat".

Agreed...Like I always say, the give the people the exact same show but slap a ? 's name on it, all of a sudden its dope..

Yeah they were never gonna make Donna a stick figure...And I understand that she's 'thick'...But...ahh c'mon man the round belly?...And his old ? on Family Guy...smh