1656667686971»

Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    14A92082-AD5B-468B-B21B-4C678FD2B039-8479-000005F7EE0BD96F.jpg

Oh My Lord.............
    heartDisease_1484124c.jpg

I would smash that with the rubber on extra tight. She primed and ready to reap a child support check. $-)
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    14A92082-AD5B-468B-B21B-4C678FD2B039-8479-000005F7EE0BD96F.jpg

Oh My Lord.............
    heartDisease_1484124c.jpg

I would smash that with the rubber on extra tight. She primed and ready to reap a child support check. $-)

Yeah you can see that look in her. That look says "ima f_ck you up when i get that chance". If you gon bother better hope it dont break on you. Cause when you go in knowin better......smh at how that might turn out.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Boehner doesnt have the political capitol to start log jamming legislation that Obama wants to put through. The Republicans got destroyed and the public has started to see that this "trickle down" economics ? doesnt work. There are more than a few conservatives who now see this, especially with the fiscal slope looming. The last thing they want to do is let that slide....Obama can just point at them and say "The American public has shown overwhelmingly (60%) that taxes need to go up on the wealthiest of wealthiest Americans"

Exactly. Nobody cares what they say or want. They painted themselves into a corner. If we go off the fiscal cliff the rich's taxes go up just like everybody else. They have no hand to play.
    Also, they got rolled in the electoral college but even the popular vote difference was more substantial than they want to admit. 3 million people (amount more the President got than Romney)is substantial no matter how you try to frame it.