Married women: Does it stay wet?

Options
Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
I know ? all hot and juicy when the relationship is new but after you get used to ? the same dude for so long does it stay the same? Depend on the dude? Or u gotta start using more ? ? Spill it

Comments

• Stew
    Options
    lol long ass relationships work too I guess
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shots fired @ Kat*

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyways...yes my 'wifed up' ass will answer.

Just like nothing like that new sex phase gets the ? harder, same goes for the ? .

When it's new it's just wet off the fact that it's new.

As time passes and you get over the newness and reality of life sets in it takes a bit more to get it wet.

To me its whatever..we can bust out the ? to get it started if need be, after a few strokes it'll start self-lubricating.

• Stew
    Options
    My ? gets hard the same every time tho. Dont think ive had a time where that ? got "harder". The sexual "tension" sure but not physically.
  • Kat
    Options
    Stewie you in a long term LIVE-IN relationship? Since when?

I'll also say kids and the age of your kids may play a part as well.
  • Stew
    Options
    Never live-in but I was sleeping with the same chic for around 5 years one time. She would only get super wet like that when we didnt have sex for like a week or some ? . She didnt know how to ? either so that couldve made a difference.
  • Stew
    Options
    The hell that gotta do with it tho? Shorty let me get by with the "? buddy" title so I was breaking no rules regardless if she didnt know about it lol
  • Kat
    Options

Just like nothing like that new sex phase gets the ? harder, same goes for the ? .

As time passes and you get over the newness and reality of life sets in it takes a bit more to get it wet.

To me its whatever..we can bust out the ? to get it started if need be, after a few strokes it'll start self-lubricating.
    @ItsFeelingsBitches

sexy answer n all that but I think t/s specifically wants married womens word because they cant just walk away

from a relationship without filing paperwork and spending money etc...YOU can...

the idea of bouncing on that ? tommorrow might get u wet... shrug

big difference

Oh word? I can show you a divorce statistic that would shut that argument right up.

How you view your relationship, married or not, is really up to you.

No I'm not married to him, but I don't see walking away as an option.

Married men and women can easily cheat all the same anyway.

@stewie, trust me it's not the same.

I ? my ex for five years too and it wasn't the same. That time away from each other even if it's just overnight and entertaining other people etc changes it up...maybe it's just mental, I don't know.

• Stew
    edited November 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it still gets wet after all these years. we don't have a conventional sex life tho

Please explain......

@ItsFeelingsBitches

sexy answer n all that but I think t/s specifically wants married womens word because they cant just walk away

from a relationship without filing paperwork and spending money etc...YOU can...

the idea of bouncing on that ? tommorrow might get u wet... shrug

big difference

Oh word? I can show you a divorce statistic that would shut that argument right up.

How you view your relationship, married or not, is really up to you.

No I'm not married to him, but I don't see walking away as an option.

Married men and women can easily cheat all the same anyway.

@stewie, trust me it's not the same.

I ? my ex for five years too and it wasn't the same. That time away from each other even if it's just overnight and entertaining other people etc changes it up...maybe it's just mental, I don't know.

Ok fair enough. She was still in love wit a ? tho
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hell that gotta do with it tho? Shorty let me get by with the "? buddy" title so I was breaking no rules regardless if she didnt know about it lol

just saying....the time apart kept ? exciting for ya'll...so im pretty sure the sex stayed poppin....thats not the same as two people that have been exclusive to each other and lived together for 5 yrs
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never used ? to begin with so not gonna start now when I don't need to. Anyway I haven't noticed a difference but only been married a little over a year so I'm sure that has something to do with it.
  • Stew
    Options
    "Alternative" means you are allowed to partake in one night stands with your e-friend correct?
  • Kat
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    imma write a book one day called

"? your wife like she's a jump off"

8 million copies sold in 4 days......you already

Ain't that the ? truth.

• Kat
    Options
    Even when me and the ex lived together for like 6 months, it was different.

Younger, no kids, less demanding schedule.

Life takes hold and you just get busy/tired/caught up where sex almost becomes an afterthought at times.

That said, there are still those nights alone that it's soaking wet and it goes down like we're two teenagers...and those nights carry you to the next time it goes down like that.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What does ? your wife like she's a jump off entail? 69's, facials, swallowing, tossing salad, that kind of thing?

Btw du, I think men should feel comfortable doing anything and everything with their wife, provided they both agree to it. I never got that "I can't have the mother of my kids doing this or that" mentality. If you can't get freaky with your own wife, that's a problem.

it means picking your wife up from work rolling down the window on some

"aye sweetheart, i don't think that bus coming any time soon... just tell me where u going and i'll drop you off"

she gets in the car on some

"thanks for the ride.......it was freezing out there, and my phone just died...you wouldn't happen to have a car charger?"

"nah, but i got one at the crib it's right around the corner,............... i was just stepping out for a bar run...you not in a rush are you? i mean you're welcome to chill for a minute while your phone charge"

"i guess that's okay"

then you thinking to yourself......

"mannnnnnn,.......... imma tear this thick ass redbone up when i get to the house!!!!!"

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Alternative" means you are allowed to partake in one night stands with your e-friend correct?

no, we're into ? , the D/s part to be specific

Its a muslim thing
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nice
  • Stew
    Options

but, but u said....

110653_o.gif