Spin Off: Ladies Your Hardest on a ? Moment

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
Since ole Rex start want to hear about how hard ? went on a ? and knowing that at times y'all can be some straight up cruel, insensitive, heartless, devious, manipulative muthafuckas, I know y'all have a gang a stories about how you went just savage on a ? .

I've had two instances of ? going hard on me. The first was when I worked at Emporium Capwell. I set up a date with this chick that went to Cal. She said to come back at six o'clock. So when I came back I six, this ? tell me me that since she's on a diet and since she was on a diet and she has a slow metabolism, she couldn't go get something to eat because it was after six.

The second time was when I drew a bath for my Boo Boo. She was hella tired from the flight from L.A., when I woke her up, the evil cow screamed on me. She also told me best friend that I was being "too nice," to her. Finally, I had mumbled "I love you," under my breath. She wasn't suppose to hear it, but she did and asked me why did I say that.

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ the tags...feelings.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'd rather not say ....some of yall got all upset when I posted ish I did to someone that really deserved it

I can only imagine how bent some of yall would get if I said whay I did to someone who didn't deserqve it
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    post it... stop being scary
  • Dupac
    edited November 2012
    Options
    a chick went hard on me once....

a homegirl i used to work with had a lotta card parties, and whenever we went there she had a homegirl who i thought really liked me....

we never exchanged numbers but everytime we were at her house on one of those drunken card/game nights, we'd end up ? in the bathroom....once we ended up ? in a car....

now i was like only 20, and she was a bit older ..prolly in her mid 30's...and at the time we hooked up maybe twice a month....? went on for a while...atleast 4 or 5 months....

then one time i was like ? it, i got my own apartment (this was before i moved all my homies in) i didn't see why we can't take this party to my crib, actually have sex in a bed for once....so i kinda sparked off a convo with her, hinting that i wanted to take ? further than just ? in a bathroom,

and she just kinda chuckled "sweeheart this is just a sex thing...enjoy it for what it's worth"

like i felt so ? on, i couldnt even respond....later that night she tried getting me back in the bathroom, but i was so devastated i couldn't even get it up....needless to say that's the last time i went to a card party
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    I'd rather not say ....some of yall got all upset when I posted ish I did to someone that really deserved it

I can only imagine how bent some of yall would get if I said whay I did to someone who didn't deserqve it

Why do you care about what a bunch a ? behind a computer monitor say about you? At the end of the day we're all anonymous here.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm preparing myself for the answers posted.

If Kai's actions are as bas as her words, ima feel real emotions over how she treated a ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Not being scary ....folks just get too freaked out lol
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    Most of the time I've been hard on dudes unintentionally.

Like one time I was seeing this dude and we dated for a couple months, always went to his house. Spent the night a couple times. Finally I invited him over to my place and he spent the night.

Well I just wasn't really feeling him, like it just wasn't there for me so I let him know thinking it would be no big deal.

He was like, "I just made it over to your house and this is how you do me?" He was genuinely upset..oops.

I kinda have a problem with being too blunt at times and it can come across as insensitive.
  • Dupac
    Options
    i can do another.....

chicks going hard on ? ... smh...actually we went hard on eachother...but she hurt me first, so i hurt her in return....

shorty was in grad school and when we met up, she kept going on and on about how she didn't want a relationship cuz she wanted to concentrate on ehr studies..

i was like cool.. but we got along fine so i kept hanging out with her... didn't beat for the LONGEST... like i really thought she just wasn't going to ever let a ? beat ever... we sesd to flirt HARD. hang out a lot....and i could tell she was catching feelings.. catching feelings hard... but she maintained her position....just friends, no relationships... so i proposed us just being ? buddies.. it was obvious sexual tension there..and she was on some

"naw, cuz i feel like if we do have sex it's going to turn into something more"

so i kinda fell back for a minute, cuz it was getting a too tense.....

so one night outta the blue she texts me on some "can you come over tonight..i feel like being held"

so i'm thinking....

2816265564_108fd7a549_z.jpg

the time has come...

gets over there.. talk for a while....go up stairs.. lay in her bed... all spooned up... and it just went down... and i mean down something serious.....i put all that tension and agression and all those weeks of making a ? wait into that ? .....had shorty reaching for ? that wasn't there... trying to run off the bed...hell no get yo ass back here... made..this..? ...wait...and...now...you...tryna...run....ohh hells naw....

like i ain't tryna toot my own horn.... but i know i damaged some ? .....

next morning... right back into it....hungry as ? , it's damn near noon, and we still going at it.....

so i mean ? it... i'm in there right???

wrong....

she called me later that night on some "i don't think we shoulda did that"

i'm like "what the ? you talking about?!?!"

mind you my chest been on swollen all day.. i couldn't had been prouder of myself...

"last night....i mean i like you, i really do... but i just regret taking it there...cuz i feel like now we can't go back"

so i'm just hurt as ? , cuz once again...i'm just lost....i done broke this chick off with some of my supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.....and she regretting the ? ......i just ended everything....right then n there....

i was hurt for a couple months off that ? ....i ain't talk to no chicks....worse part it was like a week before chiristmas, and she called me like that march to come get my chrismas gifts before she threw them away....

shorty got me two gifts based off of conversations we had... those kinda gifts that trip you out cuz the person was listening.. it was a dvd of a movie i was telling her about and a book i had in college...i stood there dumbfounded....

i think that story qualifies...i'm just listing stories where i feel chicks only used a ? for sex, and just dismissed their emotions afterwards....

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never really had a chick go ham on me like destroyin ? ...but i had a chick sit outside my house for 2hrs on a late night...i was scared to go to sleep
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Like one time I was seeing this dude and we dated for a couple months, always went to his house. Spent the night a couple times. Finally I invited him over to my place and he spent the night.

Well I just wasn't really feeling him, like it just wasn't there for me so I let him know thinking it would be no big deal.

He was like, "I just made it over to your house and this is how you do me?" He was genuinely upset..oops.

I kinda have a problem with being too blunt at times and it can come across as insensitive.

Thats what u get for ? with ? ass dudes.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

a homegirl i used to work with had a lotta card parties, and whenever we went there she had a homegirl who i thought really liked me....

we never exchanged numbers but everytime we were at her house on one of those drunken card/game nights, we'd end up ? in the bathroom....once we ended up ? in a car....

now i was like only 20, and she was a bit older ..prolly in her mid 30's...and at the time we hooked up maybe twice a month....? went on for a while...atleast 4 or 5 months....

then one time i was like ? it, i got my own apartment (this was before i moved all my homies in) i didn't see why we can't take this party to my crib, actually have sex in a bed for once....so i kinda sparked off a convo with her, hinting that i wanted to take ? further than just ? in a bathroom,

and she just kinda chuckled "sweeheart this is just a sex thing...enjoy it for what its worth."

like i felt so ? on, i couldnt even respond....later that night she tried getting me back in the bathroom, but i was so devastated i couldn't even get it up....needless to say that's the last time i went to a card party

@ the bolded. Rex isn't understanding. She was willing to still ? you, so how did you lose in the end? Unless you wanted to cupcake with the ? or something.
  • Kat
    Options

Thats what u get for ? with ? ass dudes.

smh, he wasn't being a ? he was feeling me but because I have man issues I just assumed he felt the same way I did or that it wouldn't be any sweat off his back.

Sweat off his back? Is that legit? Looks weird.

• Dupac
    Options

and she just kinda chuckled "sweeheart this is just a sex thing...enjoy it for what its worth."

@ the bolded. Rex isn't understanding. She was willing to still ? you, so how did you lose in the end? Unless you wanted to cupcake with the ? or something.

i wanted something more than ? in a bathroom or the back seat of a car....i ain't even have the chick's phone number....i wanted hang out, do something with the chick, i thought there was an honest connection there... i mean damn, a ? had feelings, lol

she was a chick that most woulda saw as outta my league.. i felt like if i could beat then i deserved a chick like that on my arm...she was like negative...shut me completely down...
  • Kat
    Options
    This is my worst one, this memory still sticks with me and I still feel bad for it.

So when me and my first love first moved in together we were on the couch chilling and talking and he was popping off.

I can't remember the exact words but he jokingly said something to the effect of me only wanting him cause he was black. So without even thinking (this is terrible) I was like if that were the case I could find a better black man.

LAWD..as soon as it left my mouth I realized what I'd said and I felt sooo bad, it literally brought me to tears before he could even respond to it. So evil.

He got some good head that night.
  • Dupac
    Options
    you ain't get punched?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I got way to many stories on this subject smh at me

I can only imagine lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat is a horrible person... I love it...
  • Kat
    Options
    you ain't get punched?

lol..nah I think I reacted to it so quickly that he didn't even have the chance to be really offended.

Plus I'm not a cryer like that so me tearing up probably helped.

I don't even know why I said it..
  • Kat
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Kat is a horrible person... I love it...

Nah, compared to some stories I've heard, I'm actually pretty nice.

I know someone that had a girlfriend commit suicide while he was at home with her and his new girlfriend would be like "I can see why that ? killed herself" when they would fight...THAT'S evil.
  • Dupac
    Options
    lmao....

the whole thing is this with me...

? tend to categorize the chicks they ? into 2 categories...well atleast i do...

category 1 is when i'm smashing a chick i deem to be chicken, ? , a jump off or whatever.. i expect it be a ? thing, no feelings, and keeps it moving...

but there are times when some chicks i've smashed in the past, i view as a chick who got something going on with them, and of course i tried to build off of that....that's the second category..the ones you remember, the ones you try to make that ? last a little longer if at all possible....

but whenever i come to the realization that a chick i consider category 2 looks at me as a category 1 type ? ....the feeling afterwards was always ether....
  • Kat
    Options
    smh..alot of my stories are about the same person/people though.

• Maximus Rex
    Options
    i wanted something more than ? in a bathroom or the back seat of a car....i ain't even have the chick's phone number....i wanted hang out, do something with the chick, i thought there was an honest connection there... i mean damn, a ? had feelings, lol

Why?
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Heffa pulled a gun me bruh. ........I was like oh lord this ? gonna ? me

What made her draw down on you?