Ladies Do You Own A Fur

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in The Powder Room
Today was the first snowfall of the season and it got me thinking, how many of ladies own a fur? Personally, I think a full length mink, chinchilla, sable, fox, or ? is some hot sexy ? on a chick, especially if she meets you at the door with just the fur on. However, I think fur jackets look kinda ghetto and resemble something a hoe would wear while working.

Full%20Length%20Mink%20Coat.jpg

Mink

o_scanglowpaltokoukoula5.jpg

Mink

2-chinchilla.jpg

Chinchilla

AAAADGrQXqsAAAAAAW8uqQ.jpg?v=1311834007000

Sable

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=1903666

?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I live in Texas so no.

It's funny to see rich women in the Theatre District though. It'll be 60 degrees and they'll be busting out the furs to wear to the latest Broadway show in town.

They're nice to look at but too impractical.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Nah. I'm not a crazed PETA advocate nor a vegetarian, but wearing some poor animal's fur in such excess is doing too much imo.
  • Kat
    Options
    Isn't fur kinda played out anyway? Seems kinda late 80s.

We're too politically correct for that ? nowdays.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Isn't fur kinda played out anyway? Seems kinda late 80s.

We're too politically correct for that ? nowdays.

A woman in a fur is some sexy ? .

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ all the broke ? in here makin excuses knowing damn well they'd suck a ? for a faux fur if the oppurtunity presented itself.

Next thing they'll say they arent into Diamonds either smh
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Yes ...my grandmas mink but I would never wear it cause its hot as hell in Texas and its old
  • Kat
    Options
    I'll take some diamonds.

I guess being born and raised in Texas makes me feel differently about furs because I've never even thought to want one.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    fur's not my thing

Liar liar ? on fire
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread reminded me of this quote, from the movie 'Switch';

Fur Protester: Do you know how many poor animals they had to ? to make that coat?
    Margo: Do you know how many rich animals I had to ? to get this coat?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only own faux fur. People in LA really look at you crazy if you have real fur on.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man I'm sure a few of you white folks grandpappy is outchea rockin dat davy crockett skully don't front g
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes

i love my daddy
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    I only own faux fur. People in LA really look at you crazy if you have real fur on.

Considering that it doesn't get bitterly cold for an extended period of time in L.A. wearing any kind of fur be it fake or real should warrant, "wtf," looks. If you are going to rock one it should real as a matter of g.p. A woman wearing a fake fur is analogus to a man wearing those tack ass off-the-rack Stacy Adams suits, and the ? having nerve enough to think he's styling.

• Purr
    Options
    Maximus, no sir!

In LA, PETA is real out here. White people do NOT play about animals.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Maximus, no sir!

That's not even the point, it doesn't get cold enough in L.A. to wear a fur. As far as those PETA cats, I wish a muthafucka would, I'd ? one of those ? up, bad.

• bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options
    I'll take some diamonds.

I guess being born and raised in Texas makes me feel differently about furs because I've never even thought to want one.

Let.the temp drop to 30 degrees n youll trade those diamonds in for a fur asap
  • Purr
    Options
    Maximus, no sir!

That's not even the point, it doesn't get cold enough in L.A. to wear a fur. As far as those PETA cats, I wish a muthafucka would, I'd ? one of those ? up, bad.

I live by the beach and it does get cold enough out here on some days to wear a fur
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Maximus, no sir!

I live by the beach and it does get cold enough out here on some days to wear a fur

Days as opposed to months? This is analogus to having an outdoor swimming pool in Alaska. Will you use it? Yes. Is it a good dollar value? Hell no.
  • Purr
    Options
    Rex boo. You need an orgasm and a cigarette. It ain't that serious ? . It's only faux fur. Jesus
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Rex boo. You need an orgasm and a cigarette. It ain't that serious ? . It's only faux fur. Jesus

Yes, dear Charlotte, (assuming that's you in the avatar pic,) An orgasm is in order with the wonderfully sublime ? of the Omnipotens Maximus Rexcovering those delightfully seductive, sensusal, and ? inducing lips of yours. After Rex is finished with you, it would look as if someone was throwing glazed doughnuts at your mouth.

Rex is a cigar aficionado, smoking cigarettes is bad for your health.

• Purr
    Options

Yes, dear Charlotte, (assuming that's you in the avatar pic,) An orgasm is in order with the wonderfully sublime ? of the Omnipotens Maximus Rexcovering those delightfully seductive, sensusal, and ? inducing lips of yours. After Rex is finished with you, it would look as if someone was throwing glazed doughnuts at your mouth.

Rex is a cigar aficionado, smoking cigarettes is bad for your health.

Did six ghost write this for you? Cause she's the GOAT at the exotic stories...
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, so thats what people do with a beavers they trap up here.