Stuffwhitepeoplelikes questions about black women and black ? (freepost)

Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    WTF is this thread? Even my best troll thread can match the fuckery and stupidity in this thread and I believe its naturally real. Anyway, like others have said no one is gonna to even want to acknowledge a white slave ? for one. Second, a black man and black women have a connection between them that is deeper than blood and genetics it's called spirit even when some of these guys want to doubt the ? exist.

So why ya'll be at each other's throats putting each other down all the time then?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    WTF is this thread? Even my best troll thread can match the fuckery and stupidity in this thread and I believe its naturally real. Anyway, like others have said no one is gonna to even want to acknowledge a white slave ? for one. Second, a black man and black women have a connection between them that is deeper than blood and genetics it's called spirit even when some of these guys want to doubt the ? exist.

So why ya'll be at each other's throats putting each other down all the time then?

I don't be at no one's throat because it's divide and conquer psychologically. Plus, majority of black couples aren't having all these problems. A lot of stuff is hyped up through media thinking it's a problem, it's pschological warfare.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s is a real person he made a video in donkey talkn about people calling him a troll...

He asked a simple question n people caught feelings...pull ya skirt down..

Id ? the ? on page 3
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don;t know if it's been said but the 'chick' in the OP is a ?
  • Max.
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    T/s is a real person he made a video in donkey talkn about people calling him a troll...

Id ? the ? on page 3

why are you caping for roseanne in here? you trying to ? ?

You go into every thread and try hard to be funny or ether people...simps will hit LOL or ether off anything u say.. Aint u a mod? Stay classy
  • Max.
    Options

Id ? the ? on page 3

why are you caping for roseanne in here? you trying to ? ?

You go into every thread and try hard to be funny or ether people...simps will hit LOL or ether off anything u say.. Aint u a mod? Stay classy

lol, remember when you made a vid yet were too scared to even show your face, although it was readily apparent that you were a fatty. i guess you chubsters have to stick together

and hey how's your really beautiful girlfriend doing lol

You personally attacked t/s as a mod thats not classy...and your talkn about know what it takes to make a man happy wasnt your husband getn neck from a stripper? And didnt ms jones murk u? U should do less talking and post those pics that are in yo photobucket.
  • Max.
    Options
    Oh...do i have permission to make a thread in donkey with yo pics that were in yo photobucket?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoooaaa there. ? did I just read?

**Backs out of thread**
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and Kai says she's nice.... lmmaaooo
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prolly not. just by the way bw w/wm try to make bm notice they are having the time of their lives w/wm.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does that ? in the facebook post know that a stallion is a male horse? ?

I couldn't imagine the conversation improving by calling her a mare either.

This muhfucka needs to say 5 hail marys, eat the body of christ, sip Jesus' blood and the commit dat ASAP
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Idunno how people can fear getting banned.

Considering how many times Magaggie and Shadytram have came back banning is extremely temporary and even IP banning can be manueveured around by way of proxies
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White dudes can be freaky as hell and some are suprisingly well endowed.

I don't see why they wouldn't qualify.
  • SOWETO
    Options
    White dudes can be freaky as hell and some are suprisingly well endowed.

I don't see why they wouldn't qualify.
    somebody come get her.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai you've been a bit sinister as of late. Is everything ok on your end? talk to me baby if your hubby isn't treating you right I have the perfect remedy to fix what ever ales you. I keep coming up with reason why I shouldn't sweep you off your feet. Making up excuses why I shouldn't intervene I'm not one to ruin a happy home. But..

Ahh fugg it getchea an bussitopen for a g
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @? happens

No, it's in her nature to be full with ethers.
  • Kat
    Options
    lmao...now if I woulda said that about black dudes nobody would have protested at all.

Feelings!
  • SOWETO
    Options
    lmao...now if I woulda said that about black dudes nobody would have protested at all.

Feelings!
    kat, i would think the question is aimed at black women, and i'd like to know THEIR opinions, not yours.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Women are never satisfied. To borrow from Chris Rock:

"You could ? a woman with a diamond ? and make her ? 10 times and she will still complain:

'Why you make me ? so hard? This ? is cloudy, why didn't you go to Tiffany's? You're so ? cheap.'"
  • Kat
    Options
    Threadstarter, like I give a ? what you'd like.

It was one post out of a billion, just wack it or ignore it and keep it moving.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And yet yall banned ether i am....
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Feelings!

Because this is a predominate black forums.

That only gravitate to bigging up their race and not talking about the negatives.

It's complete and utter nonsense.

• Kat
    Options
    Yes she did small fry...she was talking about your lily white ass.
  • Kat
    Options
    Damn...dreams shattered.