KID DYNASTY CAUGHT FEELINGS

Options
MD_EGA
MD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
edited November 2012 in AKA Donkey
lol dis ? dynasty caught feelings abt what i said in his thread abt his lil bro getting beat up. so he inboxed me and said "I WILL FIND U" like his sum ? avenger or superhero ass ? . smh ? ? please u wouldnt even stand up for ya lil bro yet u think u gonna do sum to me? ha boy ill stomp u out den adopt ya brother so he really has sum1 to look up to cause you a SPINELESS LIL ? .

Comments

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    You made this thread about him, thus you have caught feelings.
  • MD_EGA
    Options
    na i just did it to ? him off i wanna see what he says next lol why inbox in private when i can bring it to your front door
  • MD_EGA
    Options
    You did it because you were concerned that he might really find you. This thread is a cry for help.

i stay in atlanta g.a im not hard to find in in Bankhead all day every day
  • MD_EGA
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Bankhead doesn't exist anymore
  • MD_EGA
    Options
    Bankhead doesn't exist anymore

i live near lenox mall it may not b the same bankhead but its still bankhead
  • Stew
    Options
    ? .... u live in BUCKHEAD!

Lmao
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MD_EGA
    Options
    [img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/006/33b/? /resized/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-do-the-walk-of-shame-but-when-i-do-it-s-on-unofficial-and-i-m-wearing-a-scooby-doo-costume-87b625.jpg[/img]
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    ? dont even know where he live..

typical rapper ? , claimin a hood that aint urs.

Buckhead ass ? nh
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    beavis and buckhead
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MD_EGA wrote: »
    You did it because you were concerned that he might really find you. This thread is a cry for help.

i stay in atlanta g.a im not hard to find in in Bankhead all day every day

Let's see...

Throws out hood name...check

Start talkin big talk...check

Post pic throwin signs to show how "gangsta" he is...tbd

Deflect the thread when ish starts gettin too real...tbd

Will mysteriously disappear from thread b/c other posters are clowning him about feelings being caught...in progress

• MD_EGA
    Options
  • MD_EGA
    Options
    an why run from the internet if thread backfires ol well egg on my face den
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next claim..College Park "all day,everyday"...but actually in Vinings..smh
  • Stew
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all starting to make me miss ATL.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. buckhead

In Atlanta, Georgia

Where old money lives, and new money parties.
    Mother and Daddy have inherited Grandmother's home in Buckhead.
    by Buckhead Betty Apr 17, 2005 share this add a video

2. buckhead

A rich, white place in North Atlanta, Georgia.
    Big difference between BUCKhead and BANKhead
    atl atlanta ? south hotlanta tha a a-town crunkville
    by Jersey kid Feb 13, 2008 share this add a video

3. Buckhead

In north atlanta,

The most preppy,luxurious,wasp part of atlanta. It is known as where "Old money lives and young money parties". But if i can please ask if your ghetto or trailer trash dont go up there. The locals dont want u up there and you dont belong. Its mainly a place for the preppys and rich of georiga. It is known for its expensive malls (lenox square, phipps plaza) large homes, and great resturents. Its a great place to be if you have some money otherwise you will most likey have a misrible time.
    Buckhead Atlanta, Georgia, 30305
    preppy wasp north atlanta rich old money
    by JonnyWA Sep 17, 2006 share this add a video

4. Buckhead

The more elite community of ATL,known for its mansions and rich families. Contrary to popular belief, not all of buckheads offspring are stuck-up name brand addicts. I would know.Though many kids to go to private schools like Westminister and Lovett, there is also a large group at the suprisingly good group of public scools like SMS, and NAHS. It has many great restaurants and excellent shopping. I love living in buckhead!
    Buckhead Diner
    30327 30305 peachtree northside bankhead
    by ladychacha905 Apr 25, 2009 share this add a video

5. Buckhead

A section in northern Atlanta that is filthy rich, but has some parts that are richer than others. Full of hot people, huge houses, and awesome cars.
    You live in Buckhead so you must be loaded!
    rich cars mansions designer lenox phipps
    by mjatl00 Dec 25, 2010 share this add a video

6. buckhead

A suburban community within the city limits of Atlanta. Supposedly populated by Southern families with inherited money, but the reality is that Atlanta has never had much inherited money - or very many real Southern people, come to think of it. Regardless, the neighborhoods around West Paces Ferry are easily the richest in the metro area, and are home to at least a couple of billionaires that I can think of.

Apart from its residential districts, Buckhead is also known for its flashy upscale commercial side, from the expensive office space to the glitzy shopping on Peachtree.

Guy: I have a condo in Buckhead.
    Girl: Wow, isn't that where classy people live?
    Guy: I'm an idiot black guy who went to University of Florida, and I drive a car I can barely afford and I wear shiny clothes when I go clubbing. I think that I've 'made it' in life by taking out a mortgage to live in some bland high rise in a declining condo market. One day I will have kids and realize that I can't afford to send them to Pace, so I will move out to North Fulton and live in a Mexican-labor-built McMansion and send them to public school.
    nouveau riche atlanta flashy fake white

Seems like T/S may come from a rich family, so I was unsure whether I should give this an ether. but seems like he has been fronting, so yeah, I gave it an ether.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1RUmoHNbiY
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "But I know something about you! You went to Cranbrook, that's a private school!

What's a matter dawg? You embarrassed? This guys a gangsta? His real names Clarence, and Clarence lives @ home w both parents, and Clarence parents have a real good marriage.."

You'll get 8 Mile'd broski.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOLY SHEEP ? !!

who's kid dynasty?
  • MD_EGA
    edited November 2012
    Options
    dude but atleast yall know i have money and wrong i didnt come from a rich family i got here on my own grindin
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    1. buckhead

In Atlanta, Georgia

2. buckhead

3. Buckhead

In north atlanta,

The most preppy,luxurious,wasp part of atlanta. It is known as where "Old money lives and young money parties". But if i can please ask if your ghetto or trailer trash dont go up there. The locals dont want u up there and you dont belong. Its mainly a place for the preppys and rich of georiga. It is known for its expensive malls (lenox square, phipps plaza) large homes, and great resturents. Its a great place to be if you have some money otherwise you will most likey have a misrible time.

4. Buckhead

The more elite community of ATL,known for its mansions and rich families. Contrary to popular belief, not all of buckheads offspring are stuck-up name brand addicts. I would know.Though many kids to go to private schools like Westminister and Lovett, there is also a large group at the suprisingly good group of public scools like SMS, and NAHS. It has many great restaurants and excellent shopping. I love living in buckhead!
    Buckhead Diner

5. Buckhead

A section in northern Atlanta that is filthy rich, but has some parts that are richer than others. Full of hot people, huge houses, and awesome cars.

6. buckhead

A suburban community within the city limits of Atlanta. Supposedly populated by Southern families with inherited money, but the reality is that Atlanta has never had much inherited money - or very many real Southern people, come to think of it. Regardless, the neighborhoods around West Paces Ferry are easily the richest in the metro area, and are home to at least a couple of billionaires that I can think of.

Apart from its residential districts, Buckhead is also known for its flashy upscale commercial side, from the expensive office space to the glitzy shopping on Peachtree.

Guy: I'm an idiot black guy who went to University of Florida, and I drive a car I can barely afford and I wear shiny clothes when I go clubbing. I think that I've 'made it' in life by taking out a mortgage to live in some bland high rise in a declining condo market. One day I will have kids and realize that I can't afford to send them to Pace, so I will move out to North Fulton and live in a Mexican-labor-built McMansion and send them to public school.

So, based on what you posted, if this gentleman actually resides in Buckhead...then it's possible that his name is Clarence...and he has 2 good parents?

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    1. buckhead

In Atlanta, Georgia

2. buckhead

3. Buckhead

In north atlanta,

4. Buckhead

Buckhead Diner

5. Buckhead

6. buckhead

So, based on what you posted, if this gentleman actually resides in Buckhead...then it's possible that his name is Clarence...and he has 2 good parents?
    Not only is it possible, it's highly-probable.