Spin Off: Share Stories Bout Rappers Comin To Your City/State...

Options
A1000MILES
A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
Artists get into a lotta ? on the road that a lotta people outside of certain cities never hear about...So if you got a story good or bad...Share...

Outchea in SC...DJ Unk got set up by a ? in Greenville...Juvenile got his chain snatched in Charleston...Method Man got rushed by fans at the mall in Charleston...And Quez from Travis Porter ? a girl in Spartanburg who later got pregnant and went on Facebook talmbout it was his, but later found out she was wrong...

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lots of NYC rappers live here in NJ *shurgs*
  • A1000MILES
    Options

What type of notable ? you seen em get into...?

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

What type of notable ? you seen em get into...?

well Beyonce shot the vid for "Party" not far from me in South Brunswick
    Eminem shot Not Afriad in Newark, both were random

lol i ain't got no stories right now
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Trillaaaaahhhh....
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other than Webbie getting robbed ain't much shaking that I can remember.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Project Pat met me back in 06 at the radio station. I was sitting on the rail, chilling outside the radio station & he came thru, dap me up & kept it moving. He left one of my home boys hanging when he extended his hand to get dap up

I tried to holla at Cherish (the girl group) the same day
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I expect most of these stories to have "he got robbed in my city" in them...because of course rappers get robbed in every city
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

Just thought of that yesterday. Why is that tho? Just wondering. Seems like alot of East coast rappers live out there.

@A1000MILES

When did that Method Man ? happen? Long time ago or recently?

@Gen. Stasia

Same ? i asked @A1000Miles, when did that Beanie ? go down? I dont live on the East but whats the deal with PK? Even DMX was lowkey clowning PK a lil bit on Survival Of The Illest tour back in the day. Is it mostly white people there or what is it?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

Just thought of that yesterday. Why is that tho? Just wondering. Seems like alot of East coast rappers live out there.

@A1000MILES

@Gen. Stasia

Same ? i asked @A1000Miles, when did that Beanie ? go down?

easy access to the city
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    @cirocobama

While back, I think it was still the 90's, or early 2000's one...My partna had told me bout it, he said WuTang used to come down to the area a lot during bike week...If you search on YouTube it's a video of him in I think a WalMart around the same time that happened...
  • CirocObama
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    @cirocobama

While back, I think it was still the 90's, or early 2000's one...My partna had told me bout it, he said WuTang used to come down to the area a lot during bike week...If you search on YouTube it's a video of him in I think a WalMart around the same time that happened...

So was it during the Hard Knock Life tour or some ? ? Since you say 90's or early 2000's.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@A1000MILES

@Gen. Stasia

Same ? i asked @A1000Miles, when did that Beanie ? go down? I dont live on the East but whats the deal with PK? Even DMX was lowkey clowning PK a lil bit on Survival Of The Illest tour back in the day. Is it mostly white people there or what is it?

Early 2000's a lil after Stillmatic came out because Nas just shut down a show up there not too long before that.

And this is PK in a NutShell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNgFO6aBiy0&feature=channel&list=UL
  • MD_EGA
    MD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    Options

@A1000MILES

@Gen. Stasia

because new jersey has alot of nice homes its really nice and peaceful compared to new york
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Yep, probably...But on that occasion, my partna said he was just there in the city, it wasn't for a show...People caught him in the mall on some normal ? and ran up for autographs and he ain't have no security...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Ion ever remember Flo-Rida comin here, but I did hear that the ? he rolls with will ? any and erthing...Lol...
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MD_EGA wrote: »

@A1000MILES

@Gen. Stasia

because new jersey has alot of nice homes its really nice and peaceful compared to new york

Cheaper too but its close enough to get all the perks of the city.

• shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you're not from the bay, you might not know who d-lo is, but my partna told me somebody ashed a blunt in his face at a party, and bruh didn't do ? about i
  • CirocObama
    Options
    Appreciate the answers yall.

@MD_Ega

Really? You usually here that alot of crime be going on there, especially like organized crime or whatever. Dont Jersey be having alot of blacks and italians for the most part? Plus i heard its really poor out there so..is it really that peaceful? Or maybe it depends on which areas you live in.
  • MD_EGA
    MD_EGA Members Posts: 554 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Appreciate the answers yall.

@MD_Ega

Really? You usually here that alot of crime be going on there, especially like organized crime or whatever. Dont Jersey be having alot of blacks and italians for the most part? Plus i heard its really poor out there so..is it really that peaceful? Or maybe it depends on which areas you live in.

the areas ur in really i mean every place has its troubled spots but jersey is actually nice if you avoid the bad parts
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »
    if you're not from the bay, you might not know who d-lo is, but my partna told me somebody ashed a blunt in his face at a party, and bruh didn't do ? about i

He ain't give a ? about that hoe!...No no!...