0073_1nbe.gif

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys really don't understand the sport of football at all. Andrew Luck looks like he'll be on another level in a year or 2. He's one of the best rookies I've seen I'm not going by stats he's better than RG3 but some of you will never get it.
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troll thread SMH Colts are still over .500
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys really don't understand the sport of football at all. Andrew Luck looks like he'll be on another level in a year or 2. He's one of the best rookies I've seen I'm not going by stats he's better than RG3 but some of you will never get it.

I'm not saying he won't be good or even great, and he has shown flashes of brilliance, but ESPN was doing too much hyping him up like they do with every great white hope, especially when it came to RG3 comparisons.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both will be great QB's in the NFL...? need to stop ? ...Im watching Sportscenter right now and they sucking RG3 off all day...
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They both ballin outchea. Luck made some throws yesterday where he had kats draped all over him and still put it on the receiver 25 yards downfield.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know if i can cosign this tho. Him and RG3 are different but both are as good as ive seen rookie QBs ... Cam included. RG3 can run away from intense pressure and make big plays downfield, where Luck can have d-linemen all over him and still put the ball on the money. Both got next.

This discussion has been closed.