• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im the same online and off
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    im a soft ass ? (nh) ..... i cant handle confrontation ... so i keep everything pc ... that way if problems ever arise i can say it wasn't me.........
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ibsSsGqQABhZVM.gif

lol bruh.......skeezer
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »

In case this was misssed

Y'all rang?
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    so to recap... shots fired at Kai, Zee, and Six...

I went through this thread rather hastily. Who took shots at us? I'll address them.

But yah, I pretty much agree with Loca. I keep to myself and am somewhat reserved unless I know you very well. But y'all know I have noooooooooooooooooooooooo prollem setting someone straight or pulling out my soapbox for topics I'm passionate about.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    @missk.........hello

Funny.

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flawless victory...
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I dont really argue with females or call them hoes in real life like I do on here.

And I also never mention my virginity.

But yeah, i'd definitely say im a bit more bold and "real" on here than in my real life.

I say anything thats on my mind without hesitation on here, like I think Moreno is a hoe but I probably wouldnt say it to her face...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Probably? She would crush your fragile ass.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <<<<<<<< a man on or off line
  • Kat
    Options
    How much wit does it take to call someone fat and ugly though?

I'm genuinely curious. IMO, that seems the easiest and MOST juvenile route to take.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    In real life I'm super chilled out and I'm always joking around. The Irish temper doesn't come out much, but then again it doesn't have to because I wouldnt associate with the few petty, ? women that are on this forum in real life.

The type of petty, ? women that have to throw subliminal shots in threads such as this because they can't hang in back and forths due to having no sense of humour and their lack of wit.

lhRU8.gif

Did you read this thread in its entirety? I wish to know who it was as well but no one answered my above question.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lately there has been a lot of back and forth between the ladies if the IC .......also between the ladies and men if the IC.

Is this your normal behavior offline? Or is this strictly for the internets?

And please don't ask anyone to name names....its a question for all posters.

Very normal. I give shade all of the time.

I am very nice in person, until you ? me off. I usually fight. However, speaking with my therapist fighting is not usually a good thing to do all of the time. Which is interesting because when I do not fight and try to talk it out with others, it out usually works out for me and the other person. Cause sometimes fighting in 6 inch wedges isnt cool.

Plus, in real life, people aren't really ready to take that fade.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I'm actually nicer on the IC than I am in real life...I cuss alot more, insult people alot more, and make alot of jokes that most would deem inappropriate unless you really know me and my sense of humor. I'm one of those people who unless you spend time around me, you'd most likely think I was an arrogant ? who thinks he's better than most people.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    No names were dropped so not sure why anyone would think this is about them

I will say that from the posts in here ...I see a semi trend with folks who are agressive online but say they are quieter and laid back offline

• Kat
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    How much wit does it take to call someone fat and ugly though?

I'm genuinely curious. IMO, that seems the easiest and MOST juvenile route to take.

More wit than you possess.
    So you're condemning me, yet you went at Covet with the same sort of 'juvenile' comments, hypocrite eh Katty?

You spend your time on here throwing shots, then when you're confronted by anyone that isn't an easy target (like Covet), you bail out.

P.s the internet isn't real.

No that's not true. I went after Covet in a way completely different than I typically do because I wanted her gone.

Most of this ? is just little jabs and jokes, but I tend to stick to going at the males cause they can spar without getting emotional and holding grudges..USUALLY.

You go from like 0 to 60 over one comment..it's like really? Like in that other thread, the verocity of your rebuttal was completely over the top...and that's just not my style. I'm not going to personally attack you, I just can't do it...so if that equals you 'winning' so be it...you win.

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm a shady stunt queen 60%

the other 40 i'm too tired to gaf
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Ok, I read this ? . ~_~

Yeah you best watch your mouth ? before I have my bestie MsS ban you. You already know she plays favorites to the cracka ? named Kat.

^^^This needs to be added to the PR Rules thread seeing as it is the only thing that will get you banned in here. Tis all.
  • Universalmindstate
    Universalmindstate Members Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Lil Loca
    @ Lady Zee
    @ Kat

Just wondering if you young ladies
    need a referee, for I'm available, for
    free of charge...let me know!
  • Kat
    Options
    Okay Zee..I'm taking this far too seriously.

It's not about me taking the ? seriously, it's about me breaking it down to you cause you've obviously taken my non-response as running. No, I just don't play like that...but feel free to keep making elementary fat jokes at my expense.

No ? will be given.

Happy Thanksg..oh never mind.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

Ok, I read this ? . ~_~

Yeah you best watch your mouth ? before I have my bestie MsS ban you. You already know she plays favorites to the cracka ? named Kat.

^^^This needs to be added to the PR Rules thread seeing as it is the only thing that will get you banned in here. Tis all.

Great idea !!!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    tumblr_lgqwpt5PfZ1qfjmnk.gif

No.

Find me a better gif or GTFOH.

tumblr_lic7zaNNkQ1qabm5vo1_500.gif